Originally posted on 07/17/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
I think what gets lost think what gets lost in whites is that black people rly haven't been given the same chances as y'all. Me and my sister are literally the first generation in our family that didn't attend a segregated school and we both have college degrees. like stop sayin we don work hard you fuks we've never had the same chances as y'all
Do you know how many immigrants have come to this country as first generation? How long are you going to use this excuse about chances? I fully understand the odds are stacked against you but YOU still hit the environmental lottery just being born in the US. I can take you to places all over the world where people have NO CHANCE of succeeding. Yes, very few can come out of some of these US ghettos' but some do get out. There's all kind of opportunity for those that want it. If you study hard, don't get in trouble, you can find scholarships to better yourself. You can come out of your circumstance if you want to work hard. It's easy to be successful in the US. You just have to work a little bit harder than everyone else. Most people are lazy and will do the bare minimum. If you do all you can, you will easily out work most lazy fukks in this US.

I sponsor people into the US because lazy fuks, black, white, brown, yellow, etc. won't get the required education to get the job. I'm handing out jobs but I can't find people right in our backyard that will get a masters or pHd to do the work. This entire society is privileged and entitled. Most people think they are owed something. Bullshit. There are people that have floated to the US in a life raft, with nothing but the shirt on their backs and they find a way. People have come into the US in the last decade and have already surpassed black and white kids who've been here for years. Stop making excuses. You can't make money while you make excuses. Stop blaming others for your lack of success. Step up on your own and make shit happen on your own. You don't need anyone to give you permission to be successful. The man can't hold you back. Only your mind.