Originally posted on 08/08/2014:

I'm done with bite.... same pause and his idiotic unexplainable play on the hand. he's either on the phone or has access to our cards and cards coming, b/c no m f on the planet would call the shit/shove the shit he did.... I just needed confirmation for myself, and I have it. not sure what the cheating fck does or what his inside connection is, or whether sbr employees play his i.d., but he's not legit.... I'm done with him. Ive played with that id enough to know something's rotten in Denmark.... if he slither's his ass into any game i'm in, I will leave immediately..... No way in hell any poker player worth a shit does what he did today without inside knowledge of some sort.... as sure as this cheating p o s is convinced chipup is bored in the ass, i'm convinced he's not legit...... ALL SBR PLAYERS BEWARE.... THIS GUY IS NOT ON THE UP AND UP........ YOU'VE BEEN WARNED........ AND I'M THRU COMMENTING ON HIM AND WILL NOT RESPOND FURTHER TO THIS THREAD OR ANYTHING FROM THAT ID..... GOOD LUCK!!!!!