Originally posted on 08/28/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Great Keyboard you're so cool... You took a little forum fun and turned it personal.. Wonderful..

What a waste of your time Keyboard.... Just called my tenants now and let them know what to expect in the mail.. My tenants love me and this letter sent by you will be tossed away...

Some of you guys are really crazy bastards on this forum!!! I would never go that far with any of you..

Congrats!!! I can't stay on this board anymore because of what else might happen next...

JIBBBY IS GONE...

No moderating powers to control these kind of personal attacks with perma bans and for that reason alone this forum is no place for me now unfortunately..

Congrats Keyboard you got me off this forum and that's what kinda hurts, not your letter..

I'm not racist either... I put that on everything I LOVE...... I wouldn't have rented my place to Koreans in the first place if I was...
Hahahhaahha as if you just believed tht he'd got your address and popped this letter in the post to your tenants house!

I wish i could hear tht conversation when you rang them up to warn them!...
"Excuse me Mr James Kim, but I have to warn you that a person named "Keyboard Warrior" who posts on a Mixed Martial Arts gambling forum has taken it upon himself to send you a letter warning you that I am a racist. Please do not be alarmed, I have Korean friends so there is no way I can be a racist."

cant make it up