Originally posted on 08/11/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
same reason everybody gives me a hard time, because triple_d_bet is a dink and SBR allows it, If confirm she's going to bash then I might end up in Punta Cana also. SBR enjoyed what tdb did to Carseller4 greatly. TDB has great following of trolls like jakepeavy, beerdog, straightcash, mitchell88, bitemeusa, all babies in their own way needing to find a life of their own.

Everybody doesn't give Bobby a hard time as it is only a few under ten which seems to be welcome by SBR. It 's the SAME ONES over and over again allowed to run at the mouth keeping many away while destroying a few.
OK, now you have really crossed the line. Calling me (and others on your list) a troll and a baby for explaining my issues/opinions on Carseller or others? I have never insulted bobby and anything that can be construed as an insult is more likely me stating my opinion on the topics with him. I do not shoot my mouth off and challenge people to 1k bets stupid things, and then go silent when you are proven wrong.

If you were living in the reality that most other people are you would realize you are acting more like a troll than myself or other people. You go on about how generous and nice you are but all I see is you either supporting a known scammer, calling people names and issuing stupid fake challenges.

When you are called out and the points are explained to you, you either disappear or you say you were just joking. To me, that sounds a lot more like a troll than anything I have done.

Give your head a shake and go back to being the nice, reasonable and pleasant person I met a couple of years ago.