Originally posted on 07/03/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
no i dont mean to insult you or anything but when i read your posts its complete verbal diarrhea . its like you start talking/writing before you think.
again i dont want to sound like a jackass but just read what you post. its amusing to me.
seeing people on Garza .. what on here? buddy this place is full of dumb squares who bet with there parents money. allowance money they should be using to buy pizza or burgers for lunch. since schools out, they should spend there ** donald pay cheques on beers & condoms instead they gamble on something they have no clue about. they spend countless hours on this site and waste time they should be doing something else.. these guys think they are sharp when they pick a dog but they always miss.
the money is pouring in on Oakland. The shift is largely on the A's and the line is already going up. dont kid yourself.
dont apologise. tell me im a douche bag dipship because i really dont give a fuq. my grammer is awful and i cant spell. the grammer police will be here shortly.
and now you say "This a great great chance at +180 but come on I think it draws you to cubs side for a reason, books r familiar w these pitchers they r vets.".
WTF? its only going to go up. The books know money is going to pour into the A's. The line was set like this for a reason and they know idiots will parley them with another big favourite. Heck people are already loading up on the A's to win straight up and drinking all that juice. Ask Broke Landers on his great money making career taking favourites in these positions. Stupid.
If the line was set at -150 it would be a dead mans give away that the dog has a really good chance. Instead the line suggest that they have no chance as many as you say ... go ahead.
Now I don't mean to insult you, but can you please take an English, grammar and/or spelling class before you rip on someone's post? I hear Hooked on Phonics works wonders. Horrendous.