Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=15814016'>posted</a> on 08/28/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
FACT - Unemployment is worse than the day Obama took office

FACT - Guantanamo Bay is still operational
True

FACT - Obama had the full govt - White House, House and Senate when he rolled in....he got his agenda - stimulus and health care reform passed - and yet we are still 40% more in debt.
I can provide a list of bills that Nancy Pelosi got out of the house AND were approved by over half of the senate only to be blocked, many of them by one person(Tom Coburn) but it would fill the entire page. This "Obama had the full gov't" garbage is bs and you know it.

FACT - Obama called for civility and changing Washington but now calls his opponent a felon and a murderer so he does not have to talk about his failures.
I follow this stuff pretty closely, the average person would consider me to be a 'news junkie', and I've never heard Obama call Romney a felon and/or murderer. I'd love to see a clip of this.

Here are some facts for you that are more relevant to the original subject.

FACT - Romney said over and over that Obama made the recession worse, a lie. A reporter finally asked him why he was saying this, and he responded with "I didn't say that things are worse" so he lied about his original lie.

FACT - Romney has repeatedly said that he never advocated for Romneycare in Mass being implemented nationally, a bald-faced lie. He wrote an op-ed in the USA Today saying just that.

FACT - Romney has repeatedly said that The Affordable Care Act "adds trillions to the deficit", a lie. Unless this is another case of the cons saying the CBO can't be taken at their word because it doesn't fit one of their talking points lies.

FACT - Romney is repeatedly saying that Obama "robs Medicare of $700 billion", which has been proven false. In other words he's lying again.

FACT - Romney has repeatedly said that Obama "has doubled the deficit". You're a smart guy, do the math on that one.

FACT - Romney said that Obama has taken the work requirements out of welfare reform, a lie. We all know what kind of sentiment he's trying to stoke up here.

Every campaign in presidential campaign history has had exaggerations, distortions, etc Obama included. It's the nature of the beast, but Romney lies about EVERYTHING. Nothing comes out of his mouth that isn't a bald-faced fukking lie, a great quality to possess if you're a pirate equity scumbag.