HawkEye
    HawkEye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

Bad beat thread

Since I've been looking around at all these bad beats that happened today. I decided to open this so we all can just lash out and move on!

Ok I'll start by saying OAKLAND really???? 2 TD's within 8 seconds apart? Really?

rb3b3
    rb3b3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

jax one of the worst teams in the nfl, beats the shit out of the bills in buffalo. buff looked like they didnt even belong in the nfl!!! buffalo goes to baltimore who has one fo the best defenses in the nfl, find themselves trailing for the most part of the game and balt wins in ot vs a horrendous bills team. how the **** in the world is that possible? balt shouldve won that game by at least 21 pts the bills are horribkle! brett favre with his bullshit no look passes that get int and returned for tds!!! video replay that overturned harvins td at the end!@@! yes right call but its fkn bs!!! then the packers td doesnt even get looked at and they let it stand???????? its sooo frustrating!!!

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Eagles...who have control the whole game lose a fumble on the 4, botch an end of the game punt return, give up a Dion Sanders type of intercetion return on the last play..ughhh

Tennessee 27 points in the 4th quarter...Boise State doesnt score 27 a quater against New Mexico are you kidding me??

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

I would rather lose a game like Denver than the way we lost on the Vikings. I hate when one bullshit call after another determines the outcome of a game.