CrimsonQueen
    CrimsonQueen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1660

Quote Originally Posted by tonyp0387 View Post
    You guys are pathetic talking crap when someone lost. I bet no one has a dime to there name and all LOSE MONEY BETTING SPORTS.
    When a poster calls everyone a loser (including you, tonyp0387, he called you a loser, I guess he's correct in saying this since you're defending him?) then it's quite alright to bash them.

Also when a poster says "I can't lose," they deserve to be bashed beyond recognition. They need to be taught a lesson in humility... Even if he made the right pick, he should still be bashed. Everyone can lose!

If you pick at 100%, you're either doing something psychic, illegal, or both.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

where was mercury morris last night, wondering the neighborhoods reminiscing about 1972? that is all that team has ever had when it counted.

HilltopTony
    HilltopTony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

you'll bounce back. Everyone goes belly up at some point. People only rip you because they don't have the balls to lay a dime on a game.

DOPEMAN
    DOPEMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

dopeman took a hit indeed my confidence does not falter...lost 10 units of my 150U bank roll....all my grindin n winning shit i put more in my savings account this year from sports than uve spent you whole life

tonyp0387
    tonyp0387's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonQueen View Post
    When a poster calls everyone a loser (including you, tonyp0387, he called you a loser, I guess he's correct in saying this since you're defending him?) then it's quite alright to bash them.

Also when a poster says "I can't lose," they deserve to be bashed beyond recognition. They need to be taught a lesson in humility... Even if he made the right pick, he should still be bashed. Everyone can lose!

If you pick at 100%, you're either doing something psychic, illegal, or both.

He's right you guys are all losers at least 95% of you. That's just his style and he's posted plenty of winners before as DOPEMAN would say. WHY YOU HATEN FOOLS

First 12