BoS_010
    It's a marathon, not a sprint
    BoS_010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

BoS_010 NFL Week 3 Plays

NFL YTD- 3-3-1 (+0.6 Units)

For the second straight week I feel the NFL has some "trap" type games. Although I hate to do it, I will tread very lightly this week. I am not looking to get dumped on after a good Saturday.

Week 3 Plays:
    Minnesota -12.5- 1 Unit

Way too much love for a Detroit team that should have lost to Philly by 2 touchdowns. The eagles D (which blows) gave up in the 4th quarter and I don't see the Vikes letting up that many points. Best (who I benched on my Fantasy team last week ) will come down to Earth a bit this week. Yes Minn hasn't looked solid offensively but who better to get on the right track than vs a poor Detroit D. This is a good position for an 0-2 team (aka "must win game") to come out and dominate. Let's not forget Minnesota has played great defensively this year. I don't like him, but I think Favre bounces back very well with a good game.

Week 3 Leans:
    Tampa Bay +3
    New Orleans -3
    Houston -2.5
    Denver +5.5
    Arizona -5.5
    Miami -2.5

I don't see myself locking in more than 3 plays this week. Looking more for some good football today. GL everyone. COMMENTS APPRECIATED.

BoS_010

Adding:
    Cleveland +18/Minnesota -6.5 (6-pt Teaser)- 1 Unit

Updated Card:
    Minnesota -12.5- 1U
    Cleveland +18/Minnesota -6.5 (6-pt Teaser)- 1 U

Updated Leans:
    Tampa Bay +3 (-120)
    New Orleans -3 (-120)
    Houston -2.5
    Denver +5.5
    Arizona -5.5
    Miami -2.5

BoS_010

Adding:
    Arizona -5.5- 2 Units

Updated Card:
    Minnesota -12.5- 1U
    Cleveland +18/Minnesota -6.5 (6-pt Teaser)- 1 U

Arizona -5.5- 2U

Updated Leans:
    Denver +6
    Miami -2.5

GL everyone...

BoS_010

Week 3 Sunday Results:
    Minnesota -12.5- 1U- W
    Cleveland +18/Minnesota -6.5 (6-pt Teaser)- 1U- W
    Arizona -5.5- 2U- L

Sunday: 2-1 (-0.2 Units)

NFL YTD: 5-4-1 (+0.4 Units)

Removed my lean on Miami tonight; game could go either IMO. Might have something for tomorrow. I'm glad I treaded lightly today as a lot of public plays seemed to hit. I think all my leans lost today, with the Saints being my strongest of the group (and I was very close to locking it in). I had a feeling today potentially could have been a bad day. A year ago I probably would have said "fuk it" and pulled the trigger on half my leans and lost and be beyond pissed off. For that I consider a "win".

BoS_010

Not playing anything for MNF. Lean Chicago +3 but not strong enough to lock in. Haven't found too many games I liked so far this year. Granted, we are only 3 weeks into the season but haven't gotten much momentum to get the ball rolling. I refuse to force the issue and start playing games just for the sake of action. That's how you lose money...fast. However, there's already a few NCAAF games I'm leaning this week. Haven't really looked at NFL; I probably will begin researching tomorrow. Hope tonight is a good game and it makes up for what I thought was a boring week of NFL as there were very few good games to watch. GL everyone.

NFL YTD- 5-4-1 (+0.4 Units)