shawnjohn5
    Always looking for a local!
    shawnjohn5's Avatar Become A Pro!

ShawnJohn... Picks.... Full season.

New thread, tracked picks, tail fade or ignore.... no worries, bol too all.... Sat August 28th...

Det -2 3units

Jax -3 2units

Niners pk 2units

Good luck to you and happy gambling....

It's 3am so this will be quick...

Detroit has better depth across the field QB,RB,OLINE, and DLINE, cleveland will b one of the bottom 3 teams this year, as detroit looks to take the next step albeit a small one. Stafford, Best, and the backup skill position players will be the difference in this game, Det wins by double digits... 24-10

Jax should get up early and hold onto a small lead. The bucs are without their nbr qb, one of their best lbs and aren't quite ready to take it up a notch, with the new found passing attack in jax this one should be an easy pick however like i said the jags will get up early and have to HOLD ON to avoid the backdoor... 28-23.

San Fran.. This team is ready for the challenge of taking the throne in the nfc and will be ready to prove that they are the team to beat in the nfc west... Alex Smith is supposed to play well into the 3rd quarter and his backups are proven (carr) and up and coming youngster (nate davis), both are much better than anything the raiders can trot out there. The raiders have looked fairly good this preaseason playing against obviouly less motivated teams.... this niner team will be ready to go, and up for the task.... Niners win and cover fairly easily, winning this game OUTRIGHT.. 24-17. Any thoughts, arguements suggestions or anything is always welcome, please no name calling or random CLUTTER, keep it simple, safe and on topic. If you agree or disagree with any of the games, speak up but please give a reason or two as to why you disagree... Thanks guys, hope this thread keeps up and stays strong...

shawnjohn5

Not a bad day, 3-0 plus 7 units... hopefully we can continue the run tomorrow, go STEELERS....

I have the steelers winning this game fairly eaisly, the broncos can't stop anyone and they can't score, they could easily be the worst team in the afc west, and possibly one of the bottom feeders of the league. If you look at Mike Tomlins history his stats show that he is something like 12-3 in preseason games (notes are on my other laptop). Mcdaniels on the other hand has already stated numerous times he just doesn't want too many injuries, that implies that he will not play his starters much and may in fact play tebow MORE. Tebow may be a very good player down the road (which I doubt) but at this point he is far from ready. Tomlin on the other hand has and always seems to put an emphasis on winning, and has stated that he will treat this as a regular season game. When it comes to depth at the qb position this one is CLEARLY in pitt fave. Dixon, Leftwich and Roethlisberger are all better than anything denver has to offer, I feel confident laying 4units, after todays 7 unit day i hope i can hit a big one tomorrow.... Good luck guys and gals.

Steelers -2 4units.

PROfitableEnergy
    How you feeling? God Like.
    PROfitableEnergy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Shawn John, do you like the under as well? 38 points...

shawnjohn5

PROfit, how you been running in nfl so far? ?

3 units on OVER nc state cincy...

shawnjohn5

Wow... What an absolute slaughter of a day, here is too catching up tonight and tomorrow night... I am going 5 units on the giants, and 1.5 units on a two team parlay giants and the over... I am getting 5 points and total of 48.5...

I went 1-4 today so i'd probably fade me, or i might be due, lol...