OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5312

FROM previous years these teams WILL not be playing in the SB

#1 teams that start out 0-2 elimnated only 2 teams that started out 0-2 won a sb cowboys and Giants

#2 Teams that play in london only 1 team won a SB that played in London The Giants

#3 EVERY team that lost a meaningful game to Tampa bay has never won a SB including 4 teams that got there

This years teams are Cowboys , Eagles, Falcons, Patriots , Bears, Dolphins, and YOUR defending champs are shreddding your wallets a pathetic 3-5 ATS

#4 since we switched to 16 game season any teams that got shutout has not gotten to a SB or covered a spread in a SB that was the Pats - 7.5 vs Panthers

also teams that got in on low ranked SOS like Seattle did and Panthers i mean like 25th ranked or lower 100% losers in SB This years team on jokers schedule THE BILLS

#5 Teams starting rookie QB's forgettabouttit

#6 Teams whose QB never played in a playoff game will lose in Playoffs

this years QB's Kyle Murray of Cardinals Joe Burrow of Bengals

# 7 any team that Loose 4 weeks in a Row has not played in SB

one year i choose SB Matchup Packers steelers BOTH ousted in Playoffs

and get this Teams that score 500 + points have not gotten to SB or also lost in SB

only 4 did it out of 24 beacuse they also possed a great Defense

last team to score 500 and lose in SB only scoring 3 points was Rams lowest watched SB in decades I'm like for 3 quaters i bet Pats and UNDERS huge parlay but smile in 4th quarter

Balty ravens also eliminated in 1st playoff game

and QUOTE Buddy Ryan DEFENSE WINS Championships as last Year BUCS demolished that power house offense of Chiefs 9 points LOL

OOO yes this years HOST teams are Rams and Chargers and Neither will play in home field

Last year was 1st time out 55 years that host team played in it's own home field Beating Packers twice in season and Finals of course teams got screwed from COVID Steelers played 3 games in 17 days

so heres who i think will get to SB this year

NFC maybe Cowboys , Packers AFC hmmmmmmm

steelers (i doubt) Ravens BUT weak defense ---

thinwhiteduke
    thinwhiteduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

#3 EVERY team that lost a meaningful game to Tampa bay has never won a SB including 4 teams that got there.
    #########################
    Not sure I understand this one?
    Throughout history?
    What time frame?
    Meaningful game?

thinwhiteduke

also teams that got in on low ranked SOS like Seattle did and Panthers i mean like 25th ranked or lower 100% losers in SB This years team on jokers schedule THE BILLS
    ###############################
    This only means the preseason rank of schedule?
    Not during/end, as it changed?

thinwhiteduke

#4 since we switched to 16 game season any teams that got shutout has not gotten to a SB or covered a spread in a SB that was the Pats - 7.5 vs Panthers
    ######*#############
    You mean if one game during the season they score no points?

thinwhiteduke

last team to score 500 and lose in SB only scoring 3 points was Rams lowest watched SB in decades I'm like for 3 quaters i bet Pats and UNDERS huge parlay but smile in 4th quarter
    #############$##########

I'm a Rams fan and actually want a Rams jersey with the number 3 on it lol to commemorate it

thinwhiteduke

OOO yes this years HOST teams are Rams and Chargers and Neither will play in home field
    ####################
    That was obviously destroyed last year.

I agree it's been the norm and I am a sports is staged apologist.

Hosting was a guarantee of failure even if in conference championship.

But they destroyed that last year.

Also,the Rams have badddddddd uniforms.

Jags and Titans made it no further than conference championship recently with their ugly uniforms.

thinwhiteduke

Oh come on.. someone chime in

OldBill

ok ok if rams get there which i doubt because end schedule they have possible 6 losses s/u out of 7 games

LOOK at today the huge upsets Jaguars won 9-6 I gurantte you bills will NOT get out of playoffs

Raiders today were like in shock losing top WR Ruggs but i couldnt Bet giants

I'm hoping Packers WIN @ chiefs so whole world knows how weak Chiefs are basically facing a QB that has not played a full game

thinwhiteduke

Id never pick first game back ups

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by thinwhiteduke View Post
    ######*#############
    You mean if one game during the season they score no points?
    YES but has to be with starting QB or the designated starter after injury to #1 i dont think any team who ate a bagel ever played in sb oooooo yes sorry Patriots did but didnt cover huge 7.5 spread

OldBill

LOL rams just proved wht fraud they are bklown out at home by Titans who lost thier star running back

WHY did this happen Because now players that were blocking for henry all start getting more plays

OldBill

another thing teams featured on HBO's hard knocks series never get to play in SB this years Team is Dallas Cowboys who also LOST tampa bay POOF no SB C BOYS

also 100% cover jinx teams featured on the marc lawrence playbook have never WON a SB including two who got there Patriots and before them Seattle s/u and ats losers oooooo wait 3 last year Chiefs were on Cover

This year dont laugh but it's Jaguars with new rookie HC and QB

OldBill

yes no matter how big or small the shutout and it it was the starting QB none got to SB except Patriots

who failed to cover the 7.5 spread

another thing the sos yes even as it changed like after 12 games played they all lost s/u and ATS

The Tampa bay thing is so uncanny but since 1973 when they only won 2 games NONE have won a sb who lost to them in season that played the game without benching injured starters like saints did final 3 games of year

SO far teams that lost to T B are Cowboys , falcons , Patriots , dolphins, Eagles, Bears

teams in sb that burnt your cash all year 100% losers last year was Chiefs

any team from 1980's that had a tied game in season NEVER won a SB only one got there 49ers with Kolin Kapernick 4 point fav s/u losers to Ravens