R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

With you on Cowpokes Banker also gonna start open tease with Pack they win today. Bol and happy thanksgiving to you and yours bro. Good winnin

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    With you on Cowpokes Banker also gonna start open tease with Pack they win today. Bol and happy thanksgiving to you and yours bro. Good winnin
    i was really hoping we see dal as small dogs and i was gonna tease them and pack. happy thanksgiving and gl to you as well buddy.

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

Agree with Dallas. Good luck today and happy thanksgiving

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky1g View Post
    Agree with Dallas. Good luck today and happy thanksgiving
    glad to hear it man. happy thanksgiving.

chabooky386
    its called gambling for a reason
    chabooky386's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7618

Goodluck today brotha! Have a great thanksgiving!!!

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Take my Packers on the spread. Huge night in Green Bay. Thanksgiving, Packers coming off a huge divisional win against the Vikings, and we will have Favre, Rodgers, and Bart Starr all in Lambeau for the game tonight. Packers roll tonight

2daBank

hit the 2 props in det game so here a couple more turkey day specials (not counting these in record nor the others as im just screwing around )

williams ov 49.5 receiving yards+110

dez ov 70.5 +110

romo ov 1.5 td passes -135

gl everyone, go cowboys!

snip3r2006
    snip3r2006's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    hit the 2 props in det game so here a couple more turkey day specials (not counting these in record nor the others as im just screwing around )

williams ov 49.5 receiving yards+110

dez ov 70.5 +110

romo ov 1.5 td passes -135

gl everyone, go cowboys!
    gl2u but this Game will be Carolina all the way 31-17

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

Hey wassup Banks,
    Any picks this week?
    Only game I dont trust from my card is TB and MIN

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 16kredit View Post
    Hey wassup Banks,
    Any picks this week?
    Only game I dont trust from my card is TB and MIN
    Yea im working on card now, sorry been tied up w family stuff most the weekend so havnt had much time. 1st real look I didn't think card offered a whole lot but that certainly not gonna stop me, lol. Probably be less than most weeks but I'll have a few up shortly. Hard to argue against tb, I lean that way as well.

2daBank

hou-3 (2x)...is the bye week and firing the fat ryan really enough to turn the aints around? we talking about a team that never been good on the road even when they were a contender, are 1-4 away this season, and have been waxed by a lot of avg to bad teams. is a new d coordinator gonna make a significant difference to a defense that been allowing damn near 500 yards their last 3? maybe they will look less lost but bottom line the secondary very beatable and as a whole the team are poor tacklers.

on the other side the texans come in playing very good fb, the defense is back to the unit we are accustomed to seeing and have been a nightmare for qbs on 3rd down. the offense has done enough even with hoyer out the last game and a half and now he returns with a full compliment of wrs. we all know how good hopkins is and he basically gets his against every secondary, doubt that changes here but if aints are hell bent on taking him away shorts and washington are plenty capable of producing for hoyer. this team is slowly starting to grow on me and i think probably the best team in the div right now..

imo hou is 2-3 points better than the aints on a neutral, they hold advantages all over the field on both sides of the ball in this matchup , i made this line 4.5-5.5 so unlike a couple other home favs i like where i think the line is much tighter (jets, kc, jags in particular) here we get the better team at home and only have to lay a fg. to me that value and makes texans my top play this week. 27-21 hou

2daBank

hou-3 (2x)...is the bye week and firing the fat ryan really enough to turn the aints around? we talking about a team that never been good on the road even when they were a contender, are 1-4 away this season, and have been waxed by a lot of avg to bad teams. is a new d coordinator gonna make a significant difference to a defense that been allowing damn near 500 yards their last 3? maybe they will look less lost but bottom line the secondary very beatable and as a whole the team are poor tacklers.

on the other side the texans come in playing very good fb, the defense is back to the unit we are accustomed to seeing and have been a nightmare for qbs on 3rd down. the offense has done enough even with hoyer out the last game and a half and now he returns with a full compliment of wrs. we all know how good hopkins is and he basically gets his against every secondary, doubt that changes here but if aints are hell bent on taking him away shorts and washington are plenty capable of producing for hoyer. this team is slowly starting to grow on me and i think probably the best team in the div right now..

imo hou is 2-3 points better than the aints on a neutral, they hold advantages all over the field on both sides of the ball in this matchup , i made this line 4.5-5.5 so unlike a couple other home favs i like where i think the line is much tighter (jets, kc, jags in particular) here we get the better team at home and only have to lay a fg. to me that value and makes texans my top play this week. 27-21 hou
    jets-4.5 (1x).. no secret how big a scrub i think fitzpatrick is as i mention it often, the guy is simply not the kind of qb that can carry the offense. that said he has talented wrs and when he has support from the run game he is capable. the fish have been getting steam rolled on the ground of late giving up almost 5 yards a carry the last month! jets gashed them to the tune of 207 in the 1st meeting and i suspect they get their run game back on track against these softies.

no revis here but honestly dont think it a huge deal, he not the shut down guy of the past and more importantly mia passing game just isnt that scary and will most likely have limited chances as the jets offense should control the game flow. bowles laid into his team this week and i like them to respond against a mia team that doesnt match up well at all.. this one of those situations where i think the line is correct but the styles make for a beatable number. like the jets by a td here 24-16..

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Any totals today banker?

2daBank

jets-4.5 (1x).. no secret how big a scrub i think fitzpatrick is as i mention it often, the guy is simply not the kind of qb that can carry the offense. that said he has talented wrs and when he has support from the run game he is capable. the fish have been getting steam rolled on the ground of late giving up almost 5 yards a carry the last month! jets gashed them to the tune of 207 in the 1st meeting and i suspect they get their run game back on track against these softies.

no revis here but honestly dont think it a huge deal, he not the shut down guy of the past and more importantly mia passing game just isnt that scary and will most likely have limited chances as the jets offense should control the game flow. bowles laid into his team this week and i like them to respond against a mia team that doesnt match up well at all.. this one of those situations where i think the line is correct but the styles make for a beatable number. like the jets by a td here 24-16..
    kc-4 (1x).. kc defense will be a nightmare for taylor. whoever rushes the ball more effectively has a huge edge as both these qbs are gonna have problems in obvious passing situations imo. both offenses very good at doing so and although kc down to their 3rd rb it plug and play for reid in this offense. where the advantage lies is kc run defense, they were solid in this area before the rest of their game rounded into shape and since have been elite. kc on fire and now back home on a 4 game winning streak, arrowhead will be rocking and the defense will make life miserable for tyrod and this vanilla offense..

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

I'm with you on Houston. Let's get this.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Any totals today banker?
    i lean a couple but my totals been crap in ncaa this week so little gun shy and there weather issues all over..

like the under in kc. decent chance i play the over in sea. small leans to under in hou and over in washington..

2daBank

kc-4 (1x).. kc defense will be a nightmare for taylor. whoever rushes the ball more effectively has a huge edge as both these qbs are gonna have problems in obvious passing situations imo. both offenses very good at doing so and although kc down to their 3rd rb it plug and play for reid in this offense. where the advantage lies is kc run defense, they were solid in this area before the rest of their game rounded into shape and since have been elite. kc on fire and now back home on a 4 game winning streak, arrowhead will be rocking and the defense will make life miserable for tyrod and this vanilla offense..
    buf/kc un 41 (1.5x).. not huge fan of the side total in same game but recently ive been doing ok when venturing here. just dont think bills can hang much more than 14 here, maybe 17 tops barring defensive or special teams scores. not like kc gonna light it up either, i kinda expect them to at least set up a score or 2 with defense and special teams but still think with that help we talking 23-24 points. 23-16 seems about right here.

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

BOL today Bank!

I got TB +3 at 1p. If it loses I'm doubling on Steelers.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by terrortwylight View Post
    BOL today Bank!

I got TB +3 at 1p. If it loses I'm doubling on Steelers.
    i lean tb but colts been kinda a pain in the ass for me to get a handle on. havnt exactly been playing their games a lot but seems like outside taking them against pats playing jets early this season ive been mostly wrong with them whether it a lean or bet. last week i dont think i was really wrong being against them as much as atl a bunch of choking pussies who still prob win if freeman didnt get hurt. shamis been way better on the road as well.. think im talking myself into bucs but i do hate popular doggies, lol.

2daBank

buf/kc un 41 (1.5x).. not huge fan of the side total in same game but recently ive been doing ok when venturing here. just dont think bills can hang much more than 14 here, maybe 17 tops barring defensive or special teams scores. not like kc gonna light it up either, i kinda expect them to at least set up a score or 2 with defense and special teams but still think with that help we talking 23-24 points. 23-16 seems about right here.
    kc-3 1st half (1x)
    sea/pit ov 46(1x)
    donks+3 (1.5x)

that rounds out my card other than potential half time plays gl everyone

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

GL bank!

terrortwylight
    Get Action

God damn Bank wish I woulda played NYJ with you.

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Donks?

Falco88
    Falco88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik View Post
    Donks?
    Broncos

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

good going nice day.

2daBank

Kicking myself in the ass for adding those extra plays to kc game. Other than those perfect on the day, dunno wtf I was thinking? Well guess I was thinking whole gm would look a lot similar to the second half, also at last second changed from kc to the total in btp, bummer. Hopefully den can figure out a way to win the nightcap, be warned Sunday nights been a bitch for me all season it feels like. Lol

2daBank

5-2 +3.85 yesterday thanks to those silly 2 additions in kc game

cant forget dal making me look retarded on thu 0-1 -1.65

5-3 +2.20 for the week

62-49 +19.05 on the season.

sitting at 13th in BTP, switching to kc total instead of picking kc cost me, would be up to 8th had i not made that poor last second decision. what done is done, continue hitting my top play at a crazy high percentage. almost sad ive left it at 2x and not raised up to 3u as that usually my max.

really dont think there a play to be made tonight, kinda insane that browns getting so much love as favs. no way would i have them laying points to anyone, not really interested in backing balty either but i think it them or nothing, lean slightly to the over as well and if i was to post/play anything that would probably be it.

terrortwylight
    Get Action

I like that over a lot tonight.

2daBank

week 13

oak +3 -120 (1.5x)..kc on fire and i been cashing with them the last 3 weeks while at the same time oak has been in a bit of a funk finally getting back in the winner circle last week when they were basically gifted a game in Tennessee. kc defense has been mostly great, they have a top notch run game regardless who reid plugs in to tote the rock on a given week, and they even managed to get smith to throw the ball down the field last week.

so why in the world do i like the raiders here?

styles make fights and if we can get oak to bring their best effort the raiders passing game matches up incredibly favorably to the chiefs biggest issue on defense, a issue that has been mostly masked by circumstances of opponents that have played right into their hands during this win streak. it no secret kc can flat out rush the qb, top 10 in sack percentage and top 5 the last month. it also known that this secondary can be had if the kc front isnt getting constant immediate pressure.
    fact is during this win streak the chiefs have had the good fortune of playing some severely limited passing attacks, sure on the surface facing pit, det, den, sd, and buf doesnt appear like a cakewalk but consider landry jones was the pit qb, lions were still under former oc and sucking something fierce, donks were playing with a battered washed up peyton, chargers had no weapons on the outside and a decimated oline, then last week tyrod and watkins torched these guys in the 1st half, that tyrod taylor and one freaking weapon and that was enough as kc didnt get much pressure. they figured things out at halftime but how hard is that to figure out?

raiders present a much taller order. Carr spreads it around and seems to have another weapon at his disposal with the emergence of roberts to go along with cooper and crabtree. more importantly raiders do a excellent job of protecting carr as he been sacked the lowest percentage of his dropbacks in the league. chiefs also had houston leave last weeks game, doesnt seem likely he will be close to 100% for this game so the best pass protecting line in the nfl will be able to slide more help on hali without having to pay for it. If kc cannot generate pressure Carr will carve this team up.

As well as the kc offense has been playing they do not want to get into a shootout here. going toe to toe with the bills offense is one thing, needing smith to match td's with Carr is another. compounding that problem unlike oak the kc oline does not hold up great in pass protection, only russel wilson has been sacked on a higher percentage of his dropbacks than smith, the oline got a little banged up last week, and no team has been getting to opposing qbs more than the raiders the last 3 weeks. imo this is a really good spot to sell high on the chiefs, i dont even have kc 3 points better on a neutral so i question why they favored at all, this the same damn number we laid with kc vs a out manned and broken down charger team w little to no home field adv 2 weeks ago! this may end being my fav play of the week but for now im taking 1.5u on the +3 before it gone as i dont think it be here long.. lean strongly to the over as well in what i think a fairly high scoring game oak wins 27-23.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

vikes at home? feel they should be laying 3 here, especially with news that graham is out. vikes been getting no respect from books all year. vikes coming into this week 9-2 ATS and I think they improve it to 10-2

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

not to mention seattle different beast on the road. They have only beaten SF and Dallas outside the clink. Then again, low scoring game, maybe a late field goal will decide. So a PKem is hard to take on either side imo. 1st half under prolly will hit

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    vikes at home? feel they should be laying 3 here, especially with news that graham is out. vikes been getting no respect from books all year. vikes coming into this week 9-2 ATS and I think they improve it to 10-2
    i dont think it a good matchup for minny at all. the way to attack the seachicken defense is to spread them out and pick on the weaker corners and force cam to cover ppl. against the vikes chancoler gonna be able to be up in the box wreaking havoc. maybe they can take a page from panthers the way they got olsen open but rudolph is no olsen (nor is teddy b on cam's level).

really looking forward to this game as i think it will be a old school type hard hitting defensive game. im just not sure minny will be able to have enough success on the ground here and i dont think they can succeed if ap isnt having a big day. reminds me a great deal of the kc game where min really struggled offensively against a very good kc run d. w/o aide of a defensive or special teams score i really dont think minny can score more than 17. maybe that enough to win, i dont think points will be easy to come by at all. i like the under and that will prob be my only play.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

any leans on thurs?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25004

I love the Raiders play, Bank... so much of being successful in this betting game is timing. The Chiefs have been running hot lately while the Raiders have slipped a bit, at least in bettors' minds. Now we get the home team with three points in our pocket... if this game were played three or four weeks ago, Raiders are probably laying three. That's a six point swing! Have these teams really changed all that much to warrant that dramatic of a swing in price? I don't believe so. I think the Raiders match up well here for the reasons you mentioned, and we get them at home, with an enhanced sense of urgency, and points to boot. Sign me up.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    any leans on thurs?
    i really think lions are the play but i hate thu and the idea of expecting them to beat pack twice in such a short amount of time. even with that in mind it very hard to look at the way both teams are playing and not like lions plus anything really, imo line shouldnt be more than a pk..

First ... 17181920212223 ... Last