Pete90
    Pete90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2248

Colts vs Bills

whats everyone thinking about the spread?

brellis23
    Update your status
    brellis23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5621

tentative to take the colts. spread is smaller than i expected i guess due to bills strong defense. but colts -2.5 seems like easy money

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Not touching it, Tyrod Taylor too much of an unknown. He did beat out two former NFL starters tho.

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

There is a big-time advantage at quarterback for Indianapolis here, as the Colts have one of the best in Andrew Luck. The Bills have handed the
    reins to a true unknown in Tyrod Taylor, who will be making his first NFL start. Those filling the spots around Luck at receiver and running back have never been better. Still, this is opening day at Ralph Wilson Stadium in Orchard Park with 60,000 season tickets sold. The Bills have an exceptional defensive line and a great running back in LeSean McCoy. If Taylor can just manage the game, a Week 1 win for Buffalo is a possibility. But the Colts defence has improved too, with linebacker Trent Cole on one side and Robert Mathis back on the other. In the end, it's Luck over Taylor.

Pete90
    Pete90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2248

ya every time i say no to this spread i tend to come bck to it, i just cnt see the colts not winning by 3 or more. Also was looking at the jets

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by aston View Post
    There is a big-time advantage at quarterback for Indianapolis here, as the Colts have one of the best in Andrew Luck. The Bills have handed the
    reins to a true unknown in Tyrod Taylor, who will be making his first NFL start. Those filling the spots around Luck at receiver and running back have never been better. Still, this is opening day at Ralph Wilson Stadium in Orchard Park with 60,000 season tickets sold. The Bills have an exceptional defensive line and a great running back in LeSean McCoy. If Taylor can just manage the game, a Week 1 win for Buffalo is a possibility. But the Colts defence has improved too, with linebacker Trent Cole on one side and Robert Mathis back on the other. In the end, it's Luck over Taylor.
    Frank Gore(32) and Andre Johnson's(34) best years are way behind them. Bill's D is light years ahead of Indy.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Buff gonna pound the ball...rough first game for indy

EddieWayneSS
    EddieWayneSS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Quote Originally Posted by Pete90 View Post
    ya every time i say no to this spread i tend to come bck to it, i just cnt see the colts not winning by 3 or more. Also was looking at the jets
    Jerome Boger is reffing the Jets game. Betting home teams in games he refs blindly, you're 22-5-1 ATS the past 2 seasons (3-1 this preseason as well). He does some serious home cooking.

As far as the Bills game I would either take the Bills or stay away. There's a reason this line is set the way it is. Everyone said the same thing last year when Indy traveled to Cleveland and they barely won by a point. Buffalo is way better than Cleveland and a much harder place to play. Especially for home opener with 60k season tickets sold out of a 73k stadium. Don't forget this is the same team that beat GB last year at home late in the season while GB was rolling. And this year they have more talent on both sides of the ball. Tomorrow's forecast is also calling for some rain. Everything in this game to me points to Bills NOT Colts

Follow me on Twitter @EddieWayneSS for all my plays and betting tips

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Sounded pretty good until the "follow me on Twitter" part lololol

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Public was heavy on Indy early last year with obvious wins and refs curved it big time. Tread lightly

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1968

I'm staying away from this game.
    The Colts offense on the road could get humiliated by the Bills defense like what the Patriots defense did previously.

slacker00

Looking at Indy's schedule, this is their toughest game all year aside from when they host NE week 7.

Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Rain throughout the game.... Rain is usually an advantage to the team with the best receivers. Watkins and Harvin BEAT Johnson and Hilton.

BOL

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Someone must have placed 5 figures on Buffalo, line went to -1 for the Colts.

hustlehard617
    hustlehard617's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10698

Buffalo just got hammered

willyback
    willyback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Bills are a legitimate .500+ team at home. Indy is only strong when playing against their weak ass division (6-0 last year). Irrespective of Indy's offensive upgrades, I'm favoring the Bills.

Bills at +2.5 is a strong play.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3804

have to take Indy, but not big.
    Bills have done nothing to deserve this spread.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47601

colts are the square/public play of the day...most like them yet there is reverse line movement...Bills win outright

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3804

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    colts are the square/public play of the day...most like them yet there is reverse line movement...Bills win outright
    line movement toward the home dog is not reverse, there has been no change in direction.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1968

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    I'm staying away from this game.
    The Colts offense on the road could get humiliated by the Bills defense like what the Patriots defense did previously.
    Colts - 14
    Bills - 27

EddieWayneSS
    EddieWayneSS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Quote Originally Posted by EddieWayneSS View Post
    Jerome Boger is reffing the Jets game. Betting home teams in games he refs blindly, you're 22-5-1 ATS the past 2 seasons (3-1 this preseason as well). He does some serious home cooking.

As far as the Bills game I would either take the Bills or stay away. There's a reason this line is set the way it is. Everyone said the same thing last year when Indy traveled to Cleveland and they barely won by a point. Buffalo is way better than Cleveland and a much harder place to play. Especially for home opener with 60k season tickets sold out of a 73k stadium. Don't forget this is the same team that beat GB last year at home late in the season while GB was rolling. And this year they have more talent on both sides of the ball. Tomorrow's forecast is also calling for some rain. Everything in this game to me points to Bills NOT Colts

Follow me on Twitter @EddieWayneSS for all my plays and betting tips
    hope u were all able to cash with the advice!!
    Points Awarded:

zero86ea gave EddieWayneSS 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.