Stringer Bell
    Stringer Bell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2015

Celez Sarsfield PK

20 to win 21.60

Play2WinThegame
    Play2WinThegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Stringer, Im trying to do the same type of thing, only I am betting on other sports, not just the NFL. Started with $80, now up to $1150 over the course of about a week and half or two so far. Good luck with your betting. It can be done.

Stringer Bell

Oh yeah I'm not just betting NFL, like I'm betting NHL, soccer, NBA, NCAAF etc...

Play2WinThegame

Nice. With the NBA starting today, there should be some good action most days.

Stringer Bell

Yeah definitely, I'll be relying on some of the other posters on this site to help me bet on some of the other sports I'm not as good in. But NFL is a different story.

Play2WinThegame

I hear ya. College football is where I make the most. Had a good NFL weekend too.

Stringer Bell

LOL I think everybody did. Vikings cost me like an extra 200 or so though.

3 Team Parlay

Eastern Carolina -8 +137
    Dallas Mavericks -8
    Los Angeles Clippers Under 95.5

10 to win 76.92

Stringer Bell

Quote Originally Posted by stringer bell View Post
    celez sarsfield pk

20 to win 21.60

cash on the final minute final minute penalty kick!

paul8888
    paul8888's Avatar Become A Pro!

damn string, you are on your shit. BOL bro, ill be tailin u fo sho on nfl

Stringer Bell

Thanks man.. IDK something about the NFL that I just get so well.. but i shouldn't get ahead of myself it was only 1 week. BOL to you too

RockyBalboa
    RockyBalboa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4028

I think I'm gonna follow you on that 11-teamer, you're right...it's just $2. So why the hell not take a shot?

Like you, NFL is far and away my best sport. I love MLB but I don't like betting it other than a ML here or there.

My NBA plays tonight...so close.

5-team parlay - LOST
    Celtics +5
    Celtics/Cavs u183 (sonofabitch ended at 184!)
    Wizards +8.5
    Wizards/Mavs u209
    Trailblazers -8.5
    $5 to win $121.99

The one I still have going...

8-team teaser
    Celtics +9
    Celtics/Cavs u187
    Wizards +12.5
    Wizards/Mavs u213
    Rockets +12.5
    Rockets/Blazers u190
    Lakers -8
    Lakers/Clippers u206
    $5 to win $75

RockyBalboa

I'm booking with Bodog and here are their lines as of tonight, what are your thoughts?

Broncos/Ravens = Ravens -3
    Browns/Bears = Bears -14
    Texans/Bills = Texans -3.5
    49ers/Colts = Colts -13
    Dolphins/Jets = Jets -3.5
    Rams/Lions = No Line
    Seahawks/Cowboys = Cowboys -10
    Giants/Eagles = Eagles -1
    Raiders/Chargers = Chargers -17
    Jaguars/Titans = Titans -3
    Vikings/Packers = Packers -3
    Panthers/Cardinals = Cardinals -10.5
    Falcons/Saints = Saints -10

I see a lot to like here. Especially in the teaser/parlay system. I'm diggin' the Broncos, Bears, Texans, 49ers, Dolphins, Chargers, Jaguars, Vikings, Cardinals and Saints...all teased up or down, of course.

Even some of the s/u plays look good.

Stringer Bell

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBalboa View Post
    I'm booking with Bodog and here are their lines as of tonight, what are your thoughts?

Broncos/Ravens = Ravens -3 (I love the Broncos as the dog, they've been one all season so nothing's different now, Broncos ML)

Browns/Bears = Bears -14 This game.. ehh IDK, leaning towards Browns, probably a no play for me.

T
    exans/Bills = Texans -3.5 Love the Texans this game, however I would have to check the weather report in Buffalo prior to the game.

49ers/Colts = Colts -13 Leaning towards Colts because even I could throw against Texans D. This would be a nice teaser play like the Colts -6.

Dolphins/Jets = Jets -3.5 LOVE LOVE LOVE The Fins.. especially if teased

Rams/Lions = No Line Love the Lions off the bye, one of my favorite plays next week.

Seahawks/Cowboys = Cowboys -10 Leaning towards the Boys even though I don't want to.. Probably buy a 1/2 point or so, or no play.

Giants/Eagles = Eagles -1 I don't like to bet on my team. This game scares me from a play anyway, NFC East can go anyway.

Raiders/Chargers = Chargers -17 Staying away from this game, Raiders played them well last time, I like a 7.5 teaser either way though.

Jaguars/Titans = Titans -3 As long as Mr. Immobility is the QB I love the Jags.

Vikings/Packers = Packers -3 Like the Vikings, Packers have not impressed me like Vikings have. If line moves to -3.5 I love the Vikes.

Panthers/Cardinals = Cardinals -10.5 As of now this is my lock of the week, Cardinals are gonna lay an asswhooping against this awful Panthers team. Cards looked great against my G-Men last week. One of the more hotter teams in the league still don't expect a letdown or trap game from them. They will make Jake's day a nightmare. Oh yeah, Panthers are on the road too.

Falcons/Saints = Saints -10 I definitely like the Saints here but I don't know if I would play. Falcons looked very unimpressive against the Boys. I was at the Giants-Saints game last week, damn that place gets loud. Love the Saints here especially on primetime to win.

Check the bold above^^^

Stringer Bell

Quote Originally Posted by Stringer Bell View Post
    LOL I think everybody did. Vikings cost me like an extra 200 or so though.

3 Team Parlay

Eastern Carolina -8 +137

Dallas Mavericks -8
    Los Angeles Clippers Under 95.5

10 to win 76.92
    Loss

Should have just bet ECU +8 +137...
    Would have won big today.

Current Balance:
    $199.07
    ($2 Pending)

Today's Balance:
    +$28.80

Three days in a row in the positives! Let's keep it up
    Last edited by Stringer Bell; 10-27-09 at 11:00 PM.

Totolover1409
    Totolover1409's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2690

You are due for a parlay man. I'm gonna be riding your coattails.

RockyBalboa

String - Birds or Jints fan?

Good stuff, thanks.

The word is that Bud Adams is forcing Fisher's hand towards playing Young. Like Barkley would say, Vince Young is "turrrrrible" and Old Man Kerry ain't much better. I know the Titans are winless and coming off a pasting, but I can't find any way to bet the Titans. I think the Jags may be my top play so far. Especially in a teaser. Because if the Titans do win. it should be by no more than 7pts.

I'm all over the Texans too. Although I'm a Philly fan, I live in Houston. And I was in Buffalo a couple weeks ago to watch that abortion of an NFL game, Browns-Bills, in person. Business thing, so I was forced to go. Schaub is playing his ass off right now. The loss of Andre Johnson (if he doesn't play) could be huge. Buffalo is coming up with a lot of INTs...but I can't see how Houston doesn't cover that. Despite those worries about Johnson, when I look at the Bills...They can't score.

I'm leaning strong to Minnesota because of their defensive line against the Packers offensive line. As much as I hate Favre, you know he wants to stick it right up the Packers asses at Lambeau. And he has the weapons to do it.

I don't like to bet the Eagles but I am not surprised the line is -1. I expected a PK for a few days to be honest. The Eagles offense is inconsistent. Westbrook may not play. Offensive line is leaky and the Giants have too many weapons with Kiwi, Osi, Tuck, Robbins and Bernard.

The only match up I like, and how I think the Eagles can win, is if they exploit that Giants secondary. Can't do that unless McNabb has time.

I doubt I will be playing that game unless I can get a good teaser on it.

Stringer Bell

Quote Originally Posted by Totolover1409 View Post
    You are due for a parlay man. I'm gonna be riding your coattails.
    I will guarantee I hit a 4 game parlay this week. I'm thinking about playing like 3, at least 1 will hit.

String - Birds or Jints fan?

Giants baby living in Eagles/Phillies country Northern Delaware.. God I hate it.

Good stuff, thanks.

The word is that Bud Adams is forcing Fisher's hand towards playing Young. Like Barkley would say, Vince Young is "turrrrrible" and Old Man Kerry ain't much better. I know the Titans are winless and coming off a pasting, but I can't find any way to bet the Titans. I think the Jags may be my top play so far. Especially in a teaser. Because if the Titans do win. it should be by no more than 7pts.

LOL!
    Both teams are coming off a bye so advantage no one. If Vince starts, expect a no play from me because I'm scared of a bust out performance a la Alex Smith, if careless kerry starts, then I love Jags at -3.5

I'm all over the Texans too. Although I'm a Philly fan, I live in Houston. And I was in Buffalo a couple weeks ago to watch that abortion of an NFL game, Browns-Bills, in person. Business thing, so I was forced to go. Schaub is playing his ass off right now. The loss of Andre Johnson (if he doesn't play) could be huge. Buffalo is coming up with a lot of INTs...but I can't see how Houston doesn't cover that. Despite those worries about Johnson, when I look at the Bills...They can't score.

Buffalo has had the fortune of playing mini gunslinger Mark Sanchez on a day where he was throwing balls up for grabs left and right. I think they had 6 Int's during that game. Then they played Delhomme, who is probably the worst Qb in the NFC. Slaton has picked up his game lately and I expect a big day on the ground against this Bills team who is towards the bottom of the league in run defense. Houston also has good enough receivers to make up for the loss if AJ is gone for Sunday. (Jacoby, Andre Davis, Walter)

Bottom Line: The Bills have played 3 very ugly sloppy games in a row, whereas the Texans have had 2 big wins against good teams. Got a feeling Bills will be in for a rude awakening.

I'm leaning strong to Minnesota because of their defensive line against the Packers offensive line. As much as I hate Favre, you know he wants to stick it right up the Packers asses at Lambeau. And he has the weapons to do it.

I just love the Vikes, GB does not impress me flat out.

I don't like to bet the Eagles but I am not surprised the line is -1. I expected a PK for a few days to be honest. The Eagles offense is inconsistent. Westbrook may not play. Offensive line is leaky and the Giants have too many weapons with Kiwi, Osi, Tuck, Robbins and Bernard.

The only match up I like, and how I think the Eagles can win, is if they exploit that Giants secondary.
    Can't do that unless McNabb has time.

Giants D-line has been a non factor the last two weeks and Osi must still have his invisible cloak on because I haven't seen him all year. Our secondary is awful. I knew right when KPhillips was put on IR our whole defense would hurt tremendously.. This CC Brown guy is freaking awful, and I expect you to exploit him just like the Eagles did to Redskins safeties on Monday.

IDK, I like the Giants but that's just me being bias. Definitely a no bet from me.

I doubt I will be playing that game unless I can get a good teaser on it.

^^Orange text

Totolover1409

I will ride em man. Please post them up a day in advanced or somethin. Got midterms comin up so I'll be livin in the library. **** you Berkeley.

RockyBalboa

Giants baby living in Eagles/Phillies country Northern Delaware.. God I hate it
    I'm from that area too. Chester County, PA. I've been down to DE a lot. My family owns places down in Rehoboth. I live in Houston now and I hate it here. But I don't hate the cost of living vs. what it is up in the NE.

Who's your MLB squad; Yanks or Mets?

LOL!
    Both teams are coming off a bye so advantage no one. If Vince starts, expect a no play from me because I'm scared of a bust out performance a la Alex Smith, if careless kerry starts, then I love Jags at -3.5
    I think I am going to play it regardless of who starts at QB for Tenn. I don't see a Smith-like rebound from Vince. The difference between those guys, in my opinion, is that Smith can actually throw a quality deep/intermediate ball. The system they are running in SF now benefits him much better than the Nolan/Martz & Nolan/Hostler regime.

If TEN wins, it will be because Johnson and White actually run the ball well. If they can beat the inevitable 8-in-the-box by the Jags, they have a shot. Take pressure off their QBs.

Buffalo has had the fortune of playing mini gunslinger Mark Sanchez on a day where he was throwing balls up for grabs left and right. I think they had 6 Int's during that game. Then they played Delhomme, who is probably the worst Qb in the NFC. Slaton has picked up his game lately and I expect a big day on the ground against this Bills team who is towards the bottom of the league in run defense. Houston also has good enough receivers to make up for the loss if AJ is gone for Sunday. (Jacoby, Andre Davis, Walter)

Bottom Line: The Bills have played 3 very ugly sloppy games in a row, whereas the Texans have had 2 big wins against good teams. Got a feeling Bills will be in for a rude awakening.
    Agreed. Plus it looks like Slaton is getting himself going. At least in the passing game. Jones is starting to become a threat too, you're right. The only way I see Houston losing this game is if they pull one of their patented gag jobs. Something like the JAX game when that clown Kubiak kept Chris Brown in there at the goal line.

Giants D-line has been a non factor the last two weeks and Osi must still have his invisible cloak on because I haven't seen him all year. Our secondary is awful. I knew right when KPhillips was put on IR our whole defense would hurt tremendously.. This CC Brown guy is freaking awful, and I expect you to exploit him just like the Eagles did to Redskins safeties on Monday.

IDK, I like the Giants but that's just me being bias. Definitely a no bet from me
    Good thing for Osi, and they would have to play him exclusively at LDE to do this, is that his personal bitch Winston Justice is starting. Jason Peters is a very good OT, but the Eagles OL is exploitable and could be the medicine the Giants DL needs to get back into form.

CC Brown was awful in Houston too. If you play in the secondary and Houston wants nothing to do with you, buyer beware. Aaron Rouse isn't much either, so I guess they will stay with Brown.

I lean towards the G-Men too. Why? Because I can't see them losing three in a row. Especially with Andy Reid's head up his ass like it is. Oh, let's run an ineffective wildcat! Oh, let's throw the damn ball from the shotgun on your own 4yd line with 4mins to go protecting a lead!! My blood pressure is going up...

Stringer Bell

Soccer today

3 Team Parlay

Tubize +574
    Frankfurt +420
    Rosendaal +960

$1 to win 370

Livocorn

14 to win 22.68

Stringer Bell

I'm from that area too. Chester County, PA. I've been down to DE a lot. My family owns places down in Rehoboth. I live in Houston now and I hate it here. But I don't hate the cost of living vs. what it is up in the NE.

Who's your MLB squad; Yanks or Mets?

STL Cards. Dad is from the Bronx, grew up as a Yanks fan, but around the 60s or 70s he just couldn't take the moves Steinbreener was pulling and he kinda liked the Cardinals so he changed teams. In this area two years of Philly Championships would be brutal, but I would prefer them over the Yanks.

I think I am going to play it regardless of who starts at QB for Tenn. I don't see a Smith-like rebound from Vince. The difference between those guys, in my opinion, is that Smith can actually throw a quality deep/intermediate ball. The system they are running in SF now benefits him much better than the Nolan/Martz & Nolan/Hostler regime.

If TEN wins, it will be because Johnson and White actually run the ball well. If they can beat the inevitable 8-in-the-box by the Jags, they have a shot. Take pressure off their QBs.

Yeah, I like the Jags more and more I think about it, they demolished them week 2, and MJD has been strong lately

Agreed. Plus it looks like Slaton is getting himself going. At least in the passing game. Jones is starting to become a threat too, you're right. The only way I see Houston losing this game is if they pull one of their patented gag jobs. Something like the JAX game when that clown Kubiak kept Chris Brown in there at the goal line.

Jags, Texans, and Cardinals are my 3 most confident as of now.

Good thing for Osi, and they would have to play him exclusively at LDE to do this, is that his personal bitch Winston Justice is starting. Jason Peters is a very good OT, but the Eagles OL is exploitable and could be the medicine the Giants DL needs to get back into form.

CC Brown was awful in Houston too. If you play in the secondary and Houston wants nothing to do with you, buyer beware. Aaron Rouse isn't much either, so I guess they will stay with Brown.

I lean towards the G-Men too. Why? Because I can't see them losing three in a row. Especially with Andy Reid's head up his ass like it is. Oh, let's run an ineffective wildcat! Oh, let's throw the damn ball from the shotgun on your own 4yd line with 4mins to go protecting a lead!! My blood pressure is going up...

HAHA so true, my brother is an Eagles fan and he says the same thing. If the Giants O plays like they did against the Cowboys, we should win this game.

I will ride em man. Please post them up a day in advanced or somethin. Got midterms comin up so I'll be livin in the library. **** you Berkeley.
    I will have a couple parlays up Saturday night, and maybe one or two on Sunday. Have fun studying, I'm glad I won't be lol.

Stringer Bell

Quote Originally Posted by stringer bell View Post
    soccer today

3 team parlay

tubize +574
    frankfurt +420
    rosendaal +960

$1 to win 370

livocorn

14 to win 22.68

cash baby!

Totolover1409

keep em coming

Stringer Bell

5 Team Parlay

Celtics ML -600
    Magic ML -535
    Spurs ML -550
    NY Rangers -1.5 +195 (Even with Gaborik out I expect a big W)
    Senators Panthers over 5.5

$20 to win 168.51

I'm not real confident but that's a big reward for a fairly small risk.. A lot of big NBA favorites too.. IDK well see.

Stringer Bell

Cavaliers -2.5 1st Quarter

$21 to win 20
    Last edited by Stringer Bell; 10-28-09 at 06:33 PM.

RockyBalboa

Hey String...good luck tonight.

I'm re-thinking my Texans love a little - at least until later in the week when we will know what the weather is. Sports radio here today was saying that its supposed to be windy as hell in Buffalo.

Stringer Bell

^That's what i'm nervous about, I like Houston at 2.5, but 3.5 I would be a little cautious.

Stringer Bell

Cavaliers -2.5 1st Quarter $21 to win 20
    2 Team Parlay

San Antonio -2.5 -110
    Jazz/Nuggets under 208.5 -110

10 to win 26.45

Mark Texiera NO HITS +175

$11 to win 19.25

Nashville Predators/Minny Wild Over 5.5 Goals +134

$20 to win 26.80

Stringer Bell

5 Team Parlay

Celtics ML -600
    Magic ML -535
    Spurs ML -550
    NY Rangers -1.5 +195 (Even with Gaborik out I expect a big W)
    Senators Panthers over 5.5

$20 to win 168.51
    Looks as if those the three NBA games are pretty good locks but the Rangers lost and played awfully against the shitty Islanders.

So close, but we continue!

3 Team Parlay

Avalanche +165
    Flames/Avalanche Over 6 +105
    LA Kings over 2.5 Goals -115

5 to win 45.78

JDUB07
    Houston Cougars!!!
    JDUB07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Best of Luck man!

Stringer Bell

Thanks man^

Phoenix Suns -2½ -108

32.40 to win 30

Stringer Bell

YEAH UTLEY! No hit for Texieria!!

Stringer Bell

2 Team Parlay

Mark Texiera NO HITS +175

$11 to win 19.25

Nashville Predators/Minny Wild Over 5.5 Goals +134

$20 to win 26.80

3 Team Parlay

Avalanche +165
    Flames/Avalanche Over 6 +105

LA Kings over 2.5 Goals -115

5 to win 45.78

DAMN! Couldn't get that 6th goal for a push even with the net open...

Stringer Bell

Utah Jazz +3.5 2nd Half +105

15 to win 15.75

Utah/Denver over 105.5 2nd Half

7.70 to win 7

Houston/Golden State over 105.5 2nd Half

10 to win 9

Stringer Bell