Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7352

Kc Vs. Baltimore

This is my first post on this forum. Anyway, I was looking at the spread and was leaning towards KC plus the 13. On the forum, it looks like everyone is liking Baltimore. Am I alone on this thought? Any advice would be appreciated.

iladelcat
    iladelcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcome guy....Just my .02....I live in KC and the Chiefs can't get out of their own way. I see at least one defensive TD by BMoRE and honestly i feel like paying Cassell 60 mill to continue the losing tradition of the chiefs was a terrible move! He's not goin to be 100%.....I personally am not touching the game but if I was to take a side...it would be Ravens.....Flacco is a stud!

Blargh
    Hurrah!
    Blargh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

I am leaning towards KC. Road teams that are +10 or higher are 58-40 in the past three years ATS.
    With a O/U of 36 and a spread of 13 I believe something has got to give and I am leaning on the spread. I have more faith in a total of 36 than the spread of 13 in this game.
    Also if Balt gets ahead they will just grind it out. They won't put the pedal to metal and attempt to bury the Chiefs. They don't have the weapons for that. Ofcourse they have the goods on Def but I still see KC finding the end zone once or twice. Enough to keep this game within 13 at the end.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by iladelcat View Post
    Welcome guy....Just my .02....I live in KC and the Chiefs can't get out of their own way. I see at least one defensive TD by BMoRE and honestly i feel like paying Cassell 60 mill to continue the losing tradition of the chiefs was a terrible move! He's not goin to be 100%.....I personally am not touching the game but if I was to take a side...it would be Ravens.....Flacco is a stud!
    I agree with that.

Even though I think Bal will have no problem covering, first week you never know.

Robert Schroeder
    PARTY TIME
    Robert Schroeder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

I'm loving K.C plus the points. With Cassel , L.J in a contract year , Big Bowe against a D with No Chris MCCALISTER to cover Bowe , no Mr Scott , A year older RAY LEWIS . K.C has a improved D as well with veterans Vrabel and Mike Brown and Big man named Dorsey and Tamba Hali to block ray , mcclain, mcgahee. LOCK IT

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like the ravens alot here, but would prefer a 12.5.. i don't buy half point usually as 85% of the time, i didn't need to.. so i will see what happens to the line..

or i might just hit 13 for giggles.. ravens were good to me last season, so its no biggie to lose a small one..

Robust

EastsidaProduct
    EastsidaProduct's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

the chiefs will get crushed game one. baltimore (-13)

KingKing
    KingKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EastsidaProduct View Post
    the chiefs will get crushed game one. baltimore (-13)
    agreed.. b o l