imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv Week 15 Plays & Writeups (YTD:73-59 +21.57 Units) Where my people

imgv NFL RECORD:

YTD: 73-57 +21.59 Units 56%
    Preseason: 13-3 +14.44 Units

Have to give my lucky shoutouts to my boys- Primo Skills,Peyton2Marvin,Checkboard,Bigboyda n,Onlooker,nevadaside,Texansfan,Happy Boy,slacker00,dave11486 and jose.. The whole damn gang..

It's been a pretty good season. Have heard books are doing well so that makes me feel even better cause I'm beating the odds. Barring a complete meltdown this should be my 4th season in a row that I make profit in the NFL.

Last week wasn't my best showing but we only lost 1.7 units so no big deal as I knew it was a week I was looking ahead to anyway. I've had week 15 in my radar for awhile now so I'd be very disappointed if I had a unsuccessful week..

Again I would like to thank everyone who includes their thoughts and opinions on this site and in my threads and it is much appreciated . Also the ones that just chime in to say good luck or best wishes you are appreciated as well.

Let's have a great week 15 everyone!!

LET'S DO THIS!!!

5* TEASER 7pts
    SEATTLE -2.5
    SD -1.5

REASONING:
    The 49ers are brutal on the road and the Seahawks have one of the most potent home field advantages in all of football. Qwest field is crazy they go nuts there. 49ers are simply not enough to win in this hostile enviroment. The 49ers have a poor secondary the Seahwaks should just roll in here.

Chargers are rolling right now and no one is going to stop them especially a team that is known for not being good on the road like the Chiefs. LT is running for records and will get his. Chiefs have gone downhill lately and I just don't believe they will be able to go pound and pound on the road against a might Chargers team..

2*COWBOYS -3 -115
    Am I nuts for going against Atlanta who has won two in a row and is rolling right now. Maybe not.. All they did was beat Wash and TB who are two horrible teams with no offensive imagination at all. ATL didn't even beat these teams that impressively as they were losing at halftime in both games. Despite the Cowboys loss last week that was the recipe of better coaching and a non-stop Saints offense that had the Cowboys on their heels they are still a very,very solid team and a top 3 NFC team by all standards..

Key Stat-
    Atlanta has the 31st ranked pass defense.
    Dallas has the 7th ranked pass offense in football..
    Of course the Falcons can beat Wash and TB cause they had no pass offense. But the Cowboys sure do..

Expect the more balanced Cowboys to win this one by 7+

2* ST.LOUIS RAMS +2.5 -105
    Am I nuts for betting the Rams who have lost 7 out of their last 8? Maybe not. The Raiders are horrible especially on offense. They haven't scored more than 14pts for 6wks . The Rams actually have an offense scored 27pts versus Chicago great defense. Neither team will take this game lightly there is a rivalry here that some of you may not know of. These two teams used to be in L.A and here in L.A a lot of people are still Rams and Raiders fans.

Basically the Rams should be able to muster enough offense in here to be right there..

1* CLEVELAND BROWNS +11.5
    Am I nuts for betting against this Ravens defense at home with a rookie QB starting for the Browns? Maybe not. This is a big rivalry here The Ravens used to be the Browns... Cleveland should of defeated the Ravens in week 3 only losing by 1pt. Another thing is the Ravens don't score many points and I really doubt they are going to play all out with a road game at Pittsburgh coming next week. Could be a look ahead game as well.

Browns are not a horrible team they have the ability to play anyone close. This is a grudge game as well 11.5pts is too many IMO..

1*NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS -11 -101
    Am I nuts for giving 11 points here? Maybe not... Here is why I like the Pats here. The Texans can't score on the road. I'm expecting the Texans to score very little in this game. And you know after the Pats get shutout their offense will be out their to prove a few things. I'm sure their offense with have a lot more success versus the Texans D.. Pats will use this game to get back on track and get some confidence back. When a team gets shutout and then comes back to be 11pt favorites the next week you need to feel like they have good reason..

1* BUFFALO BILLS -1 -103
    Am I nuts for going against the streaking Dolphins here? Maybe not. The Bills are streaking too and getting barely any attention.. Anyone who knows the NFL knows that the Buffalo is hard place to play at. SD only beat them by 3 there,they beat the Jags etc.

Key reason- COLD WEATHER.. Miami is used to this not below 40 degree weather that should help out Buffalo a lot. Seems like the books have undervalued the Bills all season and I believe this is another example. They look bad on paper but they come to play...

COLD WEATHER BABY!!

Well there you have it....

Feedback is always appreciated and welcomed. Would love to ignite some discussion on these games and get some of your views on any of my games or any other games this week.

Let's do this everyone. Let's kill em this week!! I have a good feeling about this week especially the teaser can't see that sucker losing.. If I lost this week I'd be devasted.

Good luck everyone, bet smart and always make sure you live another day.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-27-15 at 01:36 PM. Reason: image does not exist

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I like the picks.

The Bills look very hot right now, I wonder about taking one of those alternate lines with the Bills laying lots of points. This one might get ugly, especially if the weather becomes any kind of factor.

What do you think about the Jets at Minnesota? Minnesota can't move the ball against competent defenses. The Jets are right in the playoff hunt, the Vikings only have a mathematical shot.

imgv94

Minnesota's offense is horrific..

Jets have a horrible record in dome games I heard.. I don't know too many unknowns here. I want to take the Jets..GL

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14677

I like it, imgv. Especially cold hosts. Might buy STL to 3 or wait (another thread asked why is everybody on OAK? If everybody is on OAK then maybe it moves to 3). My B'mans moved to B'365 this week so, for the fun of it, I'll play the teaser. Greek has limited teaser but I don't look at them much. I've never played a teaser, but this one truly does look too good to pass up on . . . oh yeah, happy belated birthday, hope you had a great day yesterday! GL Week XV . . .
    Last edited by Checkerboard; 12-13-06 at 08:13 AM.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

IMGV, Happy Belated Birthday as well bro...
    As for the picks... I'm absolutely loving that teaser you pounced on and I think I'm gonna get atleast a few units on that as well. I love the Cowboys against the Falcons... As you said the Falcons have beaten some terrible teams in the last few weeks and the Boys will be pissed after last Sunday's showing against the Saints... I think I'll stay away from the Browns as they definitely have the potential to get blown out here... Patriots @ home vs. a DEFLATED Texans team... They had the game within their grasp Sunday and let Vince ramble 40 yards for the game... Like you said, Patriots come out and establish their offense again and I think they win big here... I was very impressed last week by the Bills going into the Meadowlands and beating the Jets who had been playing some good football... This should be a great game as both the Dolphins and the Bills are playing tough football right now!
    GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THIS WEEKEND!
    Let's have a BIG ONE!

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

funny I was driving home from work listening to a local sports talk radio show, they were going over the lines and the Seahawks game hit me like a ton of bricks. I was gonna pm you IMGV and you had this thread.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4855

Im not on or against any of these this weekend IMG. So I wish you luck on all your plays.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

You do have some balls betting on the Browns this week bro. However, I do like your Dallas play though.

BOL bud

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Bills play imgv. I just hope their running continues to show up.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4855

I did use the Bills and Rams as two of my BTP picks. So I guess I am on two of your plays.

I had to pick 2 other teams that Im not playing on Sunday. The other two BTP plays I will be playing on Sunday.

shrax4
    shrax4's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm playing the teaser for for sure, hoping to see big nights out of Alexander and LT!

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Like the teaser a lot. I have SD, NO and Sea in a set of 2 team teasers. Good luck.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the Pats. Do you know if Maroney is in?

jimmy
    jimmy's Avatar Become A Pro!

i just can not see cleveland scoring more than 10 points in this one i like baltimore to cover by 20 or more points

bside
    bside's Avatar Become A Pro!

*** Wednesday Update *** RB Laurence Maroney (NE) missed at least a portion of Wednesday’s practice and is listed as questionable for this weekend.

jimmy

dallas looks like a great pick if they are the team they think they are it will be a blowout win for them

jimmy

any thoughts about seattle being able to cover 9.5 points at home and does the over 40 look like a good play

bside
    bside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Calling for a windstorm with rain this evening in Seattle

About 45°F at kickoff
    Cloudy with a 100% chance of rain
    Wind - SSE at 19-29 MPH
    Last edited by bside; 12-14-06 at 12:29 PM.

imgv94

Drinking a lot tonight.. Horrible night

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    Drinking a lot tonight.. Horrible night
    Sorry im.....was thinking about your play while watching more NFL craziness last night. Hope the rest of your plays go favorably.
    Keep that focus man....some day you'll have a mil on the deal.

Peyton2MarvinN06

What a terrible performance by the Hawks last night... I think I will definitely be fading them for the rest of the season... I will be all over the Chargers next week when they come calling to Seattle... Hopefully we can get a decent line on it... Consecutive losses to the Cardinals and then the Niners @ home??? This team will be bounced in the Wild Card round for sure unless they make a huge turnaround... Even the Monday Night game against Green Bay that they won, they turned the ball over a bunch and didn't look that great... Seahawks have no chance of making a return trip to the Super Bowl!

sjelveh
    sjelveh's Avatar Become A Pro!

i could see them losing thier next two and if the 9ers win there next two. i think the 9ers win the division

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by sjelveh
    i could see them losing thier next two and if the 9ers win there next two. i think the 9ers win the division
    Yeah that could happen, but I don't see any way that the Niners win @ Denver the last week of the season, especially since it will be do or die for the Broncos...

imgv94

Yeah guess the Hawks really are a bad team..

imgv94

ADDING:

1 more on unit on Dallas @ -3 -125

already had
    2* DALLAS -3 -115
    adding:
    1* DALLAS -3 -125

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Good luck on your picks but I won't be playing any of those. Right now I like Ari +3. Denver is in a freefall right now. Their defense was good when they gave up 7 ppg. Now they are up to around 27 ppg. I think Leinart is settling in nicely and will take the points.

I'll also play Tenn +3.5. Jacksonville at home and on the road are two very different teams. Tenn wants to finish 9-7 and they are full of confidence. Tenn averaged 12 ppg in its first five games and and has averaged around 23 ppg since.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

imgv my bro i ha the hawks 5 units, those m=fers suck. they went up 7-0 and played all the first half with great field position and got zilch to take the niners out of there game plan f\*\*k it bad call thought the hawks at home playing for something would be enough but silly us this is the NFL where shiiit happens and me and u can't expain it. Move on my next play is Dallas. I think they will make up for the sack of crap Hawks give me a ring let me know what u think! GL bro Happy's still in your corner!
    Last edited by HAPPY BOY; 12-15-06 at 06:36 PM.

imgv94

Thanks guys.. After what Mora just said on the radio today how can anyone wager on the Falcons?

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14677

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    ADDING:

1 more on unit on Dallas @ -3 -125

already had
    2* DALLAS -3 -115
    adding:
    1* DALLAS -3 -125

's

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got the Cowboys big tonight IMG.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by primo_skillz
    I got the Cowboys big tonight IMG.
    Me 2. I really like the Cowboy's tonight. Like the over also.

imgv94

My week is salvaged!!! Still gotta a shot to win this week..

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Kick Ass Imgv!

imgv94

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan
    Me 2. I really like the Cowboy's tonight. Like the over also.

imgv94

RECAP and ADDITIONS:

5* TEASER 7pts***LOST***
    SEATTLE -2.5
    SD -1.5

2*COWBOYS -3 -115 ***WON***
    1* COWBOYS -2 ***WON***

--
    ----
    ------

PENDING:
    2* ST.LOUIS RAMS +2.5 -105
    1* CLEVELAND BROWNS +11.5
    1*NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS -11 -101
    1* BUFFALO BILLS -1 -103

--
    ----
    ------

ADDING:

1* TEASER
    NO -2.5
    SD -1.5

1* Teaser (Notice I'm getting off one unit on the Rams wager. Might luckily win both)
    Oakland +3.5
    SD -1.5

1* COLTS -3 -114
    Pure instinct and trusting the opinions of people I'm around. A couple of people I know who are avid Indy haters actually like the Colts this week. That right there alone makes me like em..

Let's hope we can come out of this week alive..

12 Last