playinragz
    playinragz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

why post the damn system crap

i dont get it. only a complete loser would ever believe in a system for betting. puttin money on some math crap or some made up system makes me puke. you guys are the ones who need GA. seriously !!!

trends : can be ok but what do they really do? its just a result of whats happened already has nothing to do with the future. NOTHING.

I AM THE GREATEST !!!

rezkoness69
    rezkoness69's Avatar Become A Pro!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90482

kroyrunner89
    kroyrunner89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2663

lol ok we have a few things to discuss here clearly. let's take it one at a time...

1. you are not the greatest.
    2. trends are usually not okay. you have a point there. i won't rule out an occasional useful one, but i hate a lot of the ones i see. the majority are worthless, you're on the money there.
    3. it depends what kind of system we're talking. if we're talking about betting systems, then yeah steer clear i hate those. if we're talking about putting together a stat based system, you couldn't be more wrong. i've succeeded in building one of these systems that helps me predict winners at a pretty high rate, and i know others have done the same. just because you don't understand it doesn't mean you should immediately dismiss it.

rezkoness69
    rezkoness69's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was laughing strictly at the part where you declared yourself the greatest, just to be clear

Baseball09
    Baseball09's Avatar Become A Pro!

he is the greatest, i remember when he picked redwings at home in the finals. Very bold pick.

chaseman
    chaseman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

Quote Originally Posted by playinragz View Post
    i dont get it. only a complete loser would ever believe in a system for betting. puttin money on some math crap or some made up system makes me puke. you guys are the ones who need GA. seriously !!!

trends : can be ok but what do they really do? its just a result of whats happened already has nothing to do with the future. NOTHING.

I AM THE GREATEST !!!

playinragz

ohhhh lord baseball09 you just brought a tear to my eye !!! that play cost me huge !!!! but it was a small loss to the huge winners i placed throughout the playoffs.... but yah i suffered greatly ... 99 out of a 100 times pitt loses... and the pain of that one game has left me shattered and disoreinted for days.. its one loss yes, but for the greatest as I am a loss is just unthinkable...

playinragz

koyrunner aka. bottom feeder with speed, SYSTEMS ARENT BELEVIABLE NO MATTER WHAT IT IS TELLING YOU ,STOOOOOP ! Thats like using a tout, its not for winners its for the guy who takes his aunt to the dance !! she dont put out and if she does its still sick !!!

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2129

welcome to SBR

kroyrunner89
    kroyrunner89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2663

Quote Originally Posted by playinragz View Post
    koyrunner aka. bottom feeder with speed, SYSTEMS ARENT BELEVIABLE NO MATTER WHAT IT IS TELLING YOU ,STOOOOOP ! Thats like using a tout, its not for winners its for the guy who takes his aunt to the dance !! she dont put out and if she does its still sick !!!
    how can you argue with results? i'll post any play my system tells me to make this year, except for ones impacted by injuries or weather, and it will blow away any picks you make. you can officially consider that a challenge. due to the nature of my system it is useless until Week 8 when i have enough data, but week 8 til the superbowl i'll show you how it's done.

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Why argue with folks who think modeling doesn't work? It's like shouting into a hurricane.