Parligod
    Parligod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

5-1 Last Week on Teaser Team Selection

The one that I missed was Teasing Green Bay to -1.5 (they won by 1 point). It was, as predicted, a high scoring game however. I'm also tempted to say in hindsight that teasing Miami instead of Arizona seems more accurate, but teasing either direction would have resulted in a win. Another poster correctly recommended teasing St. Louis; for me it was a no play.

Will be out of town during weekend for a Bachelor party so I'll try to post some picks before then.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

think im your guy with the stl recommendation, tied in with atl (that was a nail biter, lol)..think stl is again a no brainer to tease up over a td as this gm should play out very similar to the sea gm..already booked stl+7.5 and un 45.5 for 1st tease of the week...cant wait to see what you come up with...

Parligod

Ah yes your the one - great read on the Rams last week sir. Appreciated your feedback as well.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

like brownies getting the 10 so i think teasng them to 17 makes a lot of sense as this the type of gm nyg plays like crap for 3 qrtrs then turns it on late...i guess could go other way and tease nyg but think that be a lot scarier at the end..pats seem like a no brainer tease candidate as well ...teasing phins over 10 makes sense to me as their d and cincy porous pass d should keep this close...

Parligod

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    like brownies getting the 10 so i think teasng them to 17 makes a lot of sense as this the type of gm nyg plays like crap for 3 qrtrs then turns it on late...i guess could go other way and tease nyg but think that be a lot scarier at the end..pats seem like a no brainer tease candidate as well ...teasing phins over 10 makes sense to me as their d and cincy porous pass d should keep this close...
    Agreed to both but sofar leans/no-plays for me. I am on the same side, and like Miami tease more than Browns tease (hard to tell what quality team will show up sometimes). I'll start a separate thread let me know what you think.