troynewell47
    troynewell47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 267

the eagles will make the playoffs AND win the super bowl

you saw it here first.

after everyone doubted the dream team(including myself, they were banged up and playing like shit) they will win against the cowboys next week the jets will beat the giants and then the cowboys will lose to the giants in the last week of the season and the eagles will beat the redskins, make the playoffs, win the superbowl

the "dream team" (hahahaha) is back

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

quite an imagination you got there

troynewell47

youll see

Wayne
    Wayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Care to bet anything on this? 5 times your money if you do.

troynewell47

waiting for futures on 5dimes

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by troynewell47 View Post
    you saw it here first.

after everyone doubted the dream team(including myself, they were banged up and playing like shit) they will win against the cowboys next week the jets will beat the giants and then the cowboys will lose to the giants in the last week of the season and the eagles will beat the redskins, make the playoffs, win the superbowl

the "dream team" (hahahaha) is back
    Maybe a little to much drugs or drinks today for the clown that posted this who knows. Eagles started off the season what 3-6 with Mike Vick? Banged up another excuse. Eagles have been pretty healthy this season. Again overhyped team bottom line is what it is. But they beat the Dolphins a 5-9 team and a Jets team 8-6 they are now going to win the super bowl. Course all they need is Dallas to lose there next two. And the Giants to lose to the Jets and they all of sudden turn around in a meaningless game for them because they will have been eliminated and beat Dallas. Then win 3 in a row on the road and uh uh uh well i guess anything can happen. Course the odds are about as good as hell freezing over. When is the last time the Eagles won a super bowl championship i forget?

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

They will beat dallas its a . Jets will beat the Giants also

troynewell47

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    They will beat dallas its a . Jets will beat the Giants also
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Won't happen. Dallas wins NFC East.

troynewell47

wrong

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

I sure hope things fall there way and they make it in.

Team will be dangerous if healthy and great to watch.
    Points Awarded:

troynewell47 gave paco 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

If philly gets in, the NFL needs to reorganize the divisions or something. Enough of this 8-8 crap getting into the playoffs.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    If philly gets in, the NFL needs to reorganize the divisions or something. Enough of this 8-8 crap getting into the playoffs.

Pretty disgraceful aint it

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

How do u feel about the nba Eastern conference where teams make the 7 and 8 spot playoffs with a 5-10 game under .500% record?

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    How do u feel about the nba Eastern conference where teams make the 7 and 8 spot playoffs with a 5-10 game under .500% record?
    I haven't followed the NBA in years. It's a joke. I wish the NBA would fold.

veeds1690
    veeds1690's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

I won't be the one to argue this after seeing what the Cardinals did in MLB this year. Anything can happen!

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

i disagree.

to be honest, the redskins (had they not made a bonehead qb change after one bad loss) , the cowboys, the giants, and eagles were and are all very competitive teams.

there really isnt any division in the NFL that stands out as stacked with good teams. in fact most divisions have 2 good teams and 2 bad teams.

i think the NFC east could've easily been the best division in the NFL if it wasnt filled with stupid coaches.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    i disagree.

to be honest, the redskins (had they not made a bonehead qb change after one bad loss) , the cowboys, the giants, and eagles were and are all very competitive teams.

there really isnt any division in the NFL that stands out as stacked with good teams. in fact most divisions have 2 good teams and 2 bad teams.

i think the NFC east could've easily been the best division in the NFL if it wasnt filled with stupid coaches.
    Well, coaching is part of the game too.

One good thing, if an 8-8 Philly gets in, at least they'll have to win their way in. That was one positive about 7-9 Seattle last year, they had to win their way in with their virtual playoff game week 17.

I'm more frustrated that some 10 win teams might miss out like last year and other years. 10 wins should get an automatic bid. Rather than penalize an 8-8 division winner, I'd rather guarantee a 10 win team a spot by removing a bye from a #1 or #2 seed and adding the extra round 1 game in that circumstance. It's a win for the fans, getting to see more games and a win for the NFL in more revenue. They're always talking about expanding the season, this is the most logical spot IMHO, giving the best teams an extra game if they earn it with double digit wins.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

What happens when the Giants beat the Jets before Philly/Dallas even kicks off at 4? I'll take Eli and the inconsistent Giants over Dirty Sanchez/Fat Bastard and the always overrated Jets.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Philly is knocked out of the playoff hunt this weekend. They don't deserve to make the playoffs, nor will they. Cowboys will represent the East.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Well, coaching is part of the game too.

One good thing, if an 8-8 Philly gets in, at least they'll have to win their way in. That was one positive about 7-9 Seattle last year, they had to win their way in with their virtual playoff game week 17.

I'm more frustrated that some 10 win teams might miss out like last year and other years. 10 wins should get an automatic bid. Rather than penalize an 8-8 division winner, I'd rather guarantee a 10 win team a spot by removing a bye from a #1 or #2 seed and adding the extra round 1 game in that circumstance. It's a win for the fans, getting to see more games and a win for the NFL in more revenue. They're always talking about expanding the season, this is the most logical spot IMHO, giving the best teams an extra game if they earn it with double digit wins.

i agree..

it is very frustrating when a 10 win team misses out on the playoffs... or an 11 win wildcard team has to visit an 8-8 division team in round 1

if there is anything good from the format it is that it places emphasis on division games, and helps build rivalries.

i think that there are both pros and cons to the division winners getting in automatically, but in the end i think the NFL wont change the system because they want as much revenue as possible and that includes allowing every team to stay alive as long as possible by winning division games and winning the division.

the one change i would make is to give the wild card weekend HOME GAME to the team with the better record, as opposed to the division winner. that is blatantly unfair.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    Won't happen. Dallas wins NFC East.
    If the Jets beat the Giants then i think Philly beats Dallas. Philly is a scary team right now.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

what has to happen for the eagles to make the playoffs and what are the futures odds?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29252

the eagles winning the SB or even making the playoffs

thats a good 1