MilfDriller
    MilfDriller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

BAL/MIA .... 1Half.... O/U .. 20.0?? WTF???!!!

Is this total for real????

To get over the total you need 3 TD's .... OR ..... 2 TD's and 3 FG's!

Ravens give up 15.6 a game. I'm pretty confident they wont' give up 2 TD's or 14 pts in the 1half to the Fins. So check off 2 Miami 1half TD's.

Miami is 2-6 for the Under in home games. The Bal/NEP games went over. The NEP game was an aberration. The Bal game went over by 4.5 pts. So they're not busting the roof off for overs.

In the past 6 games BAL has not given up more than 7 pts in the 1half.

This is a game where likely one team will finish with 13 or 16 pts. And that has the potential to be the winning team as well.

Under 20.0 looks to be a great bet. Second-worst scenario is they push on it at 20.

Opinions? Anybody care to make a case for the 1half over?

Vesuvius
    Vesuvius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

on this, as well as under 38 for the game.

MilfDriller
    MilfDriller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Got to be thinking they'll keep it tight to the vest with the rookie quarterback. Ryan is great, but he had the jitters early in Zona. Threw a pick and etc. So got to think they'll want to keep it vanilla in the early going. And I'm a steadfast believer BAL aint giving up more than 7 pts in the 1half tomorrow. Absolute worst-case scenario would be 10 pts.

I think we're looking at 7 pts in the 1Q. That leaves 13 in the second ... or 1 TD and 2 FG's. So if you say they only get 7 pts in the 1Q ... then you're in a good situation. In this instance you only lose on the following 2Q scenarios:

2 TD's ... or 14 pts
    1 TD and 3 FG's ... or 16 pts

I really don't think Miami will get a TD in the 1st quarter... just loving this one.