HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Is UConn this good??

Or is DePaul, Georgetown this bad.

Are they lucking out with easy matchups?

Tell me b/c I obviously dont know. I had Georgetown today

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

DePaul is bad. Georgetown without Wright is not a good team. I thought it was pretty simple to see based on Georgetown's two games without him. Teams clamp down on Freeman. Wright's ability to run the show makes a huge difference.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Uconn is good young team coming together... their at their best when kemba doesn't have to take 30 shots, ... but let's see how it goes when they play pitt

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

absolutely agree with eaglesphan....I've followed uconn and the big east quite closely throughout the season. UCONN is definitely a talented team and is actually a better team than some of their games represent....I really really think that calhoun is not playing to the team's strengths as much as he could. I think lamb is an absolute stud of a player but is underutilized....when on, uconn is pretty solid. They can make a run in the tourney but doubt they'll do anything spectacular mainly bc they struggle oh so dearly against a solid Zone defense...it's absolutely pathetic how bad they run the offense when teams step up with the zone. That and oriaki is nearly blind when he gets the ball and doesn't find the open man....plus, uconn turn the ball over too often and can certainly be outmatched and outplayed by superior teams. I hope they do well and make a push in the tourney....when you have arguably the best player in the court in kemba walker, you'll always have a shot
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    DePaul is bad. Georgetown without Wright is not a good team. I thought it was pretty simple to see based on Georgetown's two games without him. Teams clamp down on Freeman. Wright's ability to run the show makes a huge difference.