CMattis22
    CMattis22's Avatar Become A Pro!

CMattis22's NCAA Plays

[COLOR=#000000 !important]I'm a 20 year old kid who loves to gamble. I started around the age of 18 online and now through a bookie. I've done quite well with my picks. I'll have my plays posted daily. I bet on all sports so I will have a thread under each sport I bet. You're welcome to tail along, fade, whichever you prefer. Your input is welcome. Figured I'd give this a try so I can see my progress. I don't have GOY, GOM, etc...I bet 1 unit per game. Unit just depends on your bankroll. So enough of the chatter. Lets make some cash!

NCAA Plays (11/17/10)

Game: Louisiana Lafayette @ Creighton (8:00 PM ET)
    Play: Creighton -12 (1 unit)
    Write Up: This is just one of those games that I feel the oddsmakers didnt spend much time on. I see this being a blow out. I have Creighton winning this one by 18-20 points. Giving this play plenty of value.

Game: Drake @ Iowa State (8:00 PM ET)
    Play: Drake +7.5 (1 unit)
    Write Up: I feel Iowa State is over valued here. They lost there top 3 scorers from last year. (70% of there production.) And they were only able to win 15 games. Drake returns there leading scorer and rebounder, and also added Rayvonte Rice out of Illinois. Drake will give them all they can handle.

Game: Murray State @ Mississippi (8:00 PM ET)
    Play: Murray State +6 (1 unit)
    Write Up: Murray State returns an experienced squad here from last years 31-5 NCAA tourney team that only lost by a bucket to tourney runner up Butler. Ole Miss only returns 6 players from a 24-11 team and add 9 new players. This is a big game for Murray St who's looking to increase there RPI with a win over a bigger name school. This is gonna be closer than the experts think. Look for Murray State to go for the win. Gonna take those 6 points in this matchup.

Good Luck! Lets get it!
    [/COLOR]

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

like the writeups, good luck

CMattis22
    CMattis22's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks bud! check out my NBA in the NBA thread for 3 more plays. This is a bigger card for me than usual