daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

NCAA's political stance gave Duke a road game

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2197

Lmao give me a break. Always an excuse when Duke loses.

I'm sure there were plenty of Duke fans there.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

f'n duke spoiled my f'n six-seven team parlay.....

f'n bastards--I thought oregon might stumble, but they pull it out and I go off and watch the walking dead with my wife knowing it's "cha-ching".... wake up this moring to the news.....

lol..... Duke......

pssst, please.....

Auto Donk

ps.... just learned that this game WOULD have been played in NC, but for Bruce Jenner's existence......

f'n with trannies will always stab you in the back, karma wise.....

thanks alot, Bruce!!!!!

send me the points I lost on my parlay, Mr. Jenner......

Okay..... Bruce, don't worry about the points.....

the laughs I just got from seein your gangly, nasty ass struttin' down the street thinkin' you're lookin good was well worth the betpoints......

we're good.....

ps.... nice shoes..... guess you don't have to steal kim's shit anymore now that you're out of the closet.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 03-20-17 at 08:57 AM.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Caitlyn Jenner wins again

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

NCAA's political stance also gave UNC a road game. Duke's roster is full of entitled McDonalds All-Americans.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by RockBottom View Post
    NCAA's political stance also gave UNC a road game. Duke's roster is full of entitled McDonalds All-Americans.
    and fittingly, most of them will be working at a McDonald's in the not too far off future......

(ok, just kidding.... don't mean to slam the self-proclaimed "harvard of the south")....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

They played average team

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Donker, tell us what you would do to Rosita if she wandered into Donkland...

Dr Nostron
    Dr Nostron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10978

UNC is a much bigger school with bigger fanbase and they were playing Arkansas - which is a nice distance from SC.

Duke was playing SC in SC - I hate Duke but that seemed like bullshit to me

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24152

Would have never heard about it if Duke won. Besides, Duke should be able to go to South Carolina's campus gym and best them, let alone an hour away from campus in Greensville. To top that off Durham was 3 hours away. Bottom line, Duke just choked the big one and lost. No excuses

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Donker, tell us what you would do to Rosita if she wandered into Donkland...

given that i can't stand her, I'd do exactly what happened last night.... I'd invite the cool black bitch in, then lock ol cocky scarface out.....

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

I live in Greensboro, NC. The NCAA's decision as well as decisions made by the ACC committee to take ALL playoff,championship type games out of NC was based on a bill, HB2, passed in the middle of the night by a Republican controlled legislature that affects less than 1% of the States population.....The State has lost Millions and Millions of dollars in revenue because of this.....The NCAA as well as the ACC has informed the State that if this bill is not repealed by 7-1-2017, all future dates set aside for NCAA events for the next 6 years, will also be moved outside the State...Note: This regional was due to be held here in Greensboro.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9630

They also pulled the NBA All-Star game this year, and it also cost the GOP governor his job. He lost re-election in a Red state that he never, ever would have lost if he didn't sign that legislation. He could have vetoed it and let them override it.

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    I live in Greensboro, NC. The NCAA's decision as well as decisions made by the ACC committee to take ALL playoff,championship type games out of NC was based on a bill, HB2, passed in the middle of the night by a Republican controlled legislature that affects less than 1% of the States population.....The State has lost Millions and Millions of dollars in revenue because of this.....The NCAA as well as the ACC has informed the State that if this bill is not repealed by 7-1-2017, all future dates set aside for NCAA events for the next 6 years, will also be moved outside the State...Note: This regional was due to be held here in Greensboro.

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    They also pulled the NBA All-Star game this year, and it also cost the GOP governor his job. He lost re-election in a Red state that he never, ever would have lost if he didn't sign that legislation. He could have vetoed it and let them override it.
    And much more as well, Concerts have been cancelled, businesses have cancelled moving to NC. even the Boston Symphony was going to have a concert in Raleigh for 3 days. Cancelled...Its crazy...

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4260

A bunch of whiny, pansy-ass liberals got their panties in a bunch because the state of NC said men pretending to be women can't use women's bathrooms.

NC is threatening to revoke the NCAA's non-profit entity status over this, and I hope they do it.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Duke and north Carolina play for high seeds to get to Greensboro NC, all south Carolina did was get lucky to be playing in it's home state. Home cooking.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I have to admit... I was shocked that Duke lost SU.

Sh#$ doesn't happen often

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 263

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    A bunch of whiny, pansy-ass liberals got their panties in a bunch because the state of NC said men pretending to be women can't use women's bathrooms.

NC is threatening to revoke the NCAA's non-profit entity status over this, and I hope they do it.
    Will it ever end? This is beyond ridiculous now. We are changing sites to tournaments because a guy that wants to be a girl doesn't want to use the mens bathroom? Maybe the stupidest fukin thing ever. That movie Idiocracy might not be that far off after all.

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Will it ever end? This is beyond ridiculous now. We are changing sites to tournaments because a guy that wants to be a girl doesn't want to use the mens bathroom? Maybe the stupidest fukin thing ever. That movie Idiocracy might not be that far off after all.
    The State of NC passed a transgender law, HB2 last year saying that people must use a bathroom designated on there birth certificate. So a transgender who now identifies as a boy now, must still use the girls room...The law affected less than 1% of the population. The bill has cost to State Millions in lost revenue as not only the NCAA bit the ACC has pulled all its playoff and championship games out of NC calling the bill discriminatory. Major Concerts have pulled out. Businesses have taken there companies elsewhere... It's crazy//

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post

I live here, have not seen any such thing..

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4260

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    I live here, have not seen any such thing..
    Then I guess I ahave a better handle of what is going on in your state than you do.

https://www.academia.org/north-carol...bill-response/
    http://www.wral.com/n-carolina-lawma...atus/16583264/

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

I think it was five of the last six years that Duke and/or UNC played its opening weekend of the NCAA Tournament in North Carolina. No one on either side has a complaint after getting filled with home cooking the last 20 years.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 627

This would not even be an issue if the Supreme Court had not approved gay marriage. Once liberals got that pushed down our throats, it was time for them to move to the next group. As soon as they nationalize transgender laws, it will be interesting to see what group they move to next.