2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Super Tuesday

lets see if we can keep the winning days going...got a feeling this is gonna be a crazy day lots of teams getting pounded 1 sided with every1 thinking there getting a free chicken dinner....no offense but you already know who's side i rather be on, so here it goes plays most ppl are sure to hate..

NC st +2....not betting this yet as hoping the line gets pushed up further but will play at this line if not...its time for every1 to realize what ive been saying for quite some time now...UNC is not very good, in a game that is dominated by guards they have none that you should trust....NC st is athletic and has provin they can hold there own against the acc big boys with a win over duke and a very tough close game against clemson...UNC wont even have the big advantage they normally enjoy down low as davis wont be playing this 1..

mia-oh -2...mac on road can be tough but although there record may not show it this team is road battle tested against tough competition....better team and they gonna show it tonight...

mich +4.5...hoping this 1 gets bet up some more as well...yes i suck at big-10 and rarely bet a side so take it for what its worth...just dont think i can pass this 1 up...yes msu is far superior, yes i know they havnt lost a conf game,yes lucas is awesome....just 1 of those things, as little respect as i have for mich they do have ability just a matter of whether they show up, they proved that against ucon..harris is back tonight and i just got a feeling mich wins this 1...

BC +3...ok you dont gotta tell me hell i understand...yes bc probably the worst team in the conf, yes clem just beat them down not very long ago...but with all that being true and clem getting pounded why isnt the line moving or why was it set this low in the 1st place? clerical error? doubt it...bottom line is im not so high on clem and i have been on them at the right times so not like im hating but there a few things that make me feel like i got a shot in this 1...1st off clem is a totally different team on the road they live off there defensive pressure and on the road the defensive intensity is lacking(much like mizzou in this aspect)...2nd i believe teams like clem with this pressing attacking trapping defense are much easier for a lesser team like bc after they have seen them once before, so basically bc is gonna be prepared for this wild crazy d, jacked up even for it as they know what to expect then the game starts and not only are they prepared which makes it seem not as bad but its just not as relentless as it was the 1st time as they dont bring it the same on the road...could clem run them? sure but i like my chances...

still looking at a few more and like i said waiting on these to pull the trigger hoping i get a few more points..as always i look forward to hearing what every1 thinks(although i know what most gonna think about these already and its gonna have to be pretty compelling argument to get me off them but by all means please try)...gl to every1 today whatever you play

gonnakillit
    gonnakillit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami Ohio is my favorite play of the night followed by Baylor, Kent St. and Michigan

2daBank

im leaning baylor as well just not sure if im going to play it...gl

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Love several of these calls..Especially the Mich +4.5 & Mia Oh games.. BOL tonight

2daBank

also leaning...

Maryland-7

RI +5

Baylor -2.5

so i kinda got a little more narrowing down to do dont think i wanna play every game

Law-Byrnes
    Law-Byrnes's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't agree with your ACC picks and I'm not sure about Michigan. Last time Clemson lost to Duke they rebounded and rocked BC out of the gym. Like you said it was at home and they are a different team on the road and there pressure allows inferior teams to get easy buckets if they break it correctly. I just think they dominate the inside with Booker. I'll be the first to admit UNC is awful without Davis, but like you pointed out they have Roy Williams. I don't see him letting this go on for four games. Again Michigan did beat up on Uconn but watching that game I feel like Uconn was a much differently shaped team then Mich St. They had alot of trouble shooting in that game and Dyson couldn't get involved. They missed countless free throws and we all know how Izzo strives for excellence on the free throw line. Also how is Harris gonna rebound after his suspension and what is his attitude gonna be like. Just a lil food for thought i'm not really sold on any of this games 100% yet.

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

I'm staying away from UNC...

LOVE Miami OH
    ML on Rhode Isl
    Small play Maryland (have them sitting in a parlay)
    Michigan in a Big 10 must win, as well as an overall must win for tourney talk. Manny H. back in the lineup...

The only place I disagree really is Clemson coming off a predictable blowout against Duke. Everyone, except for Clemson and their fans knew Duke would not allow anything like what happened last year, and had already shit on them once this year. But I like Clemson in a "redemption" win against a decent B. College team in their house... I could be wrong though!!

sportsfan2009
    Braves Runline -1.5 (+127)
    sportsfan2009's Avatar Become A Pro!

you hope you lose everysingle game tonight just kidding

gonnakillit
    gonnakillit's Avatar Become A Pro!

id take out Rhode Island. That line is about right

2daBank

until roy williams puts some shorts on and takes over at point i got no problem fading this team...wouldnt surprise me at all if they miss the tourney...im not really basing taking mich off of them beating ucon just pointing out that they are capable of beating a quality team as i know sometimes thats hard to believe..i think manny harris will be fine as i would think he trying to be a lottery pick and has something to prove regardless of how he feels about the coach...far as BC goes id be lying if i claimed to be over confident just one of those games i play doesnt matter what the teams are just fading the public on a game they feel is gonna be easy...i could be wrong this time but in the long haul im always profitable with these

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by gonnakillit View Post
    id take out Rhode Island. That line is about right
    just a lean

2daBank

2 team teaser...

Maryland -4
    RI +9

iceaxe56
    iceaxe56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 469

mich beating uconn says alot--and mich getting points at home is hard to turn down--i can see this as a close game --and an old gamblers proverb--when in doubt TAKE DA POINTS.gl

2daBank

iceaxe good looking out last night getting me off CoC

Zubi
    Zubi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good afternoon guys. Need a better day today went 1-2 yesterday. 2DaB as always like what you have to say. Nice read on W ken yesterday all though I just watched that one. I believe as you guys know the ranked road dog rule fits Kan St. @ Baylor. That seems to win a lot more than losing. I think one screw up I made yesterday bet to early and didn't check betting trends first. I'm going to throw a unit at Mia. I don't usually bet my home teams but here I'm hoping the +7.5 will cover. I realize MD is the better team and the public seems to be on them. They are hitting MD hard. Up to +8 now. Think I'll probably run with your picks 2DaB.

Mia Oh -3
    Mich +4.5
    Mia +8
    BC +
    Baylor -2
    NC St. +1

Zubi
    Zubi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh Good Luck All!

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

how ya doin 2da, terps are on a roll , what about rutgers i know they suck , # could be inflated due to recent blow out

RetardStrength

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    how ya doin 2da, terps are on a roll , what about rutgers i know they suck , # could be inflated due to recent blow out
    The Rut has yet to cover even a heavy double-digit spread... Stay away. They are a poorly coached, lost team...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    not 100% cappin but im pretty sure that rutgers has gotten blown out by these guys as well the last few years...not that im real into that kind of thing but wouldnt surprise me at all to see a 20 point game...really wouldnt surprise me to see it closer either...as you can tell i got no clue

ya maryland is surprising me i thought they were gonna be str8 shit to start the year and they didnt disappoint for a while but now gotta say they top half of that down conference at least

Rick22
    Rick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

2da - learning a little each day reading your thread. Thanks to you and all who contribute. I like NC St, Miami O, and Baylor this evening. I guess I'm a little gun-shy of the Big Ten after Sunday so I'll probably pass that one, and just can't take BC at this point. GL to all.
    PS- I'm a big Marquette fan and seldom play them, but they seem to play good teams well and down to the poorer ones. I think they could cover, just not sure they will.

2daBank

glad i can help rick...far as mich goes i hear ya you know i never play big-10 and my leans are wrong a lot more than right just a good spot i think number wise really has nothing to do with the teams playing.....BC is absolutely just a fade public free chicken dinner play i mean i tried and give justifiable reasons for taking them but if i look at the actual matchups in this 1 im sure id come up with what 90% of the betting public already decided...they could get destroyed and every1 gets paid and i look like a ass it happens.. but more times than not i do ok with these

Big Dave's Picks
    PASS OR FAIL, BIG WEEKEND
    Big Dave's Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey 2daBank I appreciate your help pertaining to Ball St. I'll go more in depth into the analysis. BOL tonight sir and enjoy working with you.

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Clemson is 4-2 on the road, i think they win. Big game for them.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I like Miami (OH) as well. However I also like Clemson. I want to back you on Michigan but I just can't. I want Michigan to win but no way can I bet them.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

mich +4.5...hoping this 1 gets bet up some more as well...yes i suck at big-10 and rarely bet a side so take it for what its worth...just dont think i can pass this 1 up...yes msu is far superior, yes i know they havnt lost a conf game,yes lucas is awesome....just 1 of those things, as little respect as i have for mich they do have ability just a matter of whether they show up, they proved that against ucon..harris is back tonight and i just got a feeling mich wins this 1...
    I like your bets just an interesting thing I was thinking and wondering what other people think....

-- Does Vegas want you to take Mich getting points at home as we all know away favorites suck to bet on.....

BUT ... arguably Michigan and Minnesota are nearly similar or are plying similar this year yet Minnesota was favored at home vs. MSU.... I'm just wondering if this isn't a trap to take Michigan because they are getting Harris back and beat UCONN and Mich St. is bound to lose or struggle on a road game .. .

just a thought????

RetardStrength

Michigan St is the trap... Line is low cause you'd "think" MSU is the power play with the low line... Upset city!!!

mlb

Thats not what I'm thinking at alll retard strength ..... I personally think it opened too high???

mlb

for being a big ten team on the road

2daBank

mlb i hear what your saying but imo the spread is right on the money...no funny shit going on here either way...gl with your plays tonight

mlb

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    mlb i hear what your saying but imo the spread is right on the money...no funny shit going on here either way...gl with your plays tonight
    Thanks a lot .. since I'm not playing that one .. I hope you cash it .. keep it up ... I got your plays written down I'm gonna track them

mlb

btw ... Happy 1 Year Anniversary!!! .. get laid tonight

PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Really like the Miami O pick 2da. As you know I'm more an away dog man but I'm prepared to make an exception to the general rule and give away points here. Bad day yesterday for me with some close reults all going against me. I hope we can both cash this one. GL brother.

2daBank

tennis plays...

federer -300
    djokovic -245...MUherd pick
    serena-400

enough huge chalk to give me a headache...parleying all 3 for +133

Li +190...venus has looked shaky so worth a shot to me plus had to take 1 dog

2daBank

glad we on the same side papsmear...gl with you plays tonight

2daBank

not much nba i like tonight am putting this 1 in a parley though..

mil +7

1234 ... Last