Skin24
    Skin24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    You are dumb. 26.6 is what I won.

29.6 risked.

Bye
    I could go back and point out many were you deducted only what you bet but when you won added same amount. BTW in your Iowa State calculation of 17 units you say you would have added if you won how did you come up with that?

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by Skin24 View Post
    I could go back and point out many were you deducted only what you bet but when you won added same amount. BTW in your Iowa State calculation of 17 units you say you would have added if you won how did you come up with that?
    No, you cant. Go ahead and try.
    Youre not very smart, skin.
    And I was just estimating, I dont remember what the price was on it.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

$unday:
    Michigan state -5 for 12 units
    Michigan +3 for 14.6 units

Lets roll
    Bumping my plays, because people like to get on my thread and argue with me and bury the plays.
    Points Awarded:

Aubsdad gave THam12 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JonEJet
    JonEJet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1379

Who gives a crap about someone else's bank

Just pick winners....money management is on you

That being said....still have no idea who I'm playing today....lol

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Who gives a crap about someone else's bank

Just pick winners....money management is on you

That being said....still have no idea who I'm playing today....lol
    Hes trying to discredit me.
    Its funny.

Once a shit head, always a shit head.

Skin24

Hes trying to discredit me.
    Its funny.

Once a shit head, always a shit head.
    No just pointing out the flaw in your keeping track of wins. Hey I said your winning more then losing but in real world I don't think your way ahead laying -140 on ML games when you lose but adding same amount of units when you win on a favorite. I could really break it down but no need I will let the folks decide.

Good luck!!!!!!!!

JonEJet
    JonEJet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1379

Skins a good guy too....just a ball breaker....lol

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

No just pointing out the flaw in your keeping track of wins. Hey I said your winning more then losing but in real world I don't think your way ahead laying -140 on ML games when you lose but adding same amount of units when you win on a favorite. I could really break it down but no need I will let the folks decide.

Good luck!!!!!!!!
    Go ahead and calculate all of them. Before running your \*\*\*\*\*\* ass mouth.
    You fail to understand simple things. Really simply things.

Piece of shit.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Nope. Hes a shit head.
    If he wants to come on my thread and try to bash my calculations when he clearly is wrong, hes a shit head.

BoS_010
    It's a marathon, not a sprint
    BoS_010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Bumping my plays, because people like to get on my thread and argue with me and bury the plays.

Good luck today man. Haven't been on here a ton recently but it looks like you've been on a nice roll. Keep it up.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by BoS_010 View Post
    Good luck today man. Haven't been on here a ton recently but it looks like you've been on a nice roll. Keep it up.
    Thanks man

Skin24

I'm trying to point out something to him and I knew he would go off. I have had many complain to me about others records on this forum. I'm trying to come up with a better system where picks can't be changed after fact or units can't be deducted the same amount as a win on a favorite ML as I have seen in his own post. And he says he was going to only count 17 units if he won but I don't see that in his wins.

Any suggestions would be appreciated I would like to go up against him money for money on a site. No real money just fictional money and I won't tell you why!!!!!!! LMFAO

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

Really? Baby.... Who cares what anyone says? He has an opinion. This site is nothing but opinions.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

I'm trying to point out something to him and I knew he would go off. I have had many complain to me about others records on this forum. I'm trying to come up with a better system where picks can't be changed after fact or units can't be deducted the same amount as a win on a favorite ML as I have seen in his own post. And he says he was going to only count 17 units if he won but I don't see that in his wins.

Any suggestions would be appreciated I would like to go up against him money for money on a site. No real money just fictional money and I won't tell you why!!!!!!! LMFAO
    You literally are a piece of shit moron.
    If I had time right now I would bump every post of my plays and wins and losses calculated just to shut you up.
    You obviously have self esteem problems as you try to discredit others to make yourself look Better.

Old ass man, kick rocks.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by Winning oasis View Post
    Really? Baby.... Who cares what anyone says? He has an opinion. This site is nothing but opinions.
    I was bumping my plays so people can find them.

Skin24

You literally are a piece of shit moron.
    If I had time right now I would bump every post of my plays and wins and losses calculated just to shut you up.
    You obviously have self esteem problems as you try to discredit others to make yourself look Better.

Old ass man, kick rocks.
    You never answered my question if you won Iowa State bet at 20 units how to you figure a win of 17 units? Line was -140 the percentages don't add up!!!!!!!!!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

You never answered my question if you won Iowa State bet at 20 units how to you figure a win of 17 units? Line was -140 the percentages don't add up!!!!!!!!!
    I said I estimated it. Can you read?

I just looked in my account. I got it when it was -125. Was 20 units to win 16.

Bye

Skin24

I said I estimated it. Can you read?

I just looked in my account. I got it when it was -125. Was 20 units to win 16.

Bye

Now its 16!!!!!! This is what I'm talking about first you say 17 now 16. Why don't I make it 13 a true percentage!!!!! A reason why I had my own business I paid attention to details.

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Skin just stop it bro. U making yourself look like a fool talking about his bankroll

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Skin just stop it bro. U making yourself look like a fool talking about his bankroll
    Ok I know you love him I will stop in your honor. He is a good boy!!!!!!!!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Now its 16!!!!!! This is what I'm talking about first you say 17 now 16. Why don't I make it 13 a true percentage!!!!! A reason why I had my own business I paid attention to details.
    You are a moron and didnt read where I said I estimated the 17, which was clearly wrong. It was actually to win 16. Obviously didnt have time to look at my account at that time. I clearly subtracted the 20 for the loss, so what's the problem.?

You clearly got angry and started trying to discredit me after seeing I was on other side of Michigan Kentucky game.
    Its funny because you think youre smart but are too much of a bitch to follow through and actually calculate my units. Its all right here in this thread, audit me. Go ahead.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

$unday:
    Michigan state -5 for 12 units
    Michigan +3 for 14.6 units

Lets roll
    Here are my plays again.

Lets get money.

Skin24

You are a moron and didnt read where I said I estimated the 17, which was clearly wrong. It was actually to win 16. Obviously didnt have time to look at my account at that time. I clearly subtracted the 20 for the loss, so what's the problem.?

You clearly got angry and started trying to discredit me after seeing I was on other side of Michigan Kentucky game.
    Its funny because you think youre smart but are too much of a bitch to follow through and actually calculate my units. Its all right here in this thread, audit me. Go ahead.
    My head hurts trying to figure out your estimates and lines you claim were at -125.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

My head hurts trying to figure out your estimates and lines you claim were at -125.
    That line was a pk by game time, you clearly know nothing. I got them at -125 when they were like -1.5 favorites.
    Ok ignore what I said. Go ahead and audit me. You wont, you sad sack of shit.
    My validation is firm. I do not lie or mess with my unit profit/loss.
    Now kindly fuxk off.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

SKIN.You have some serious issues man. The way you post picks, you are a huge attention whore with obvious self esteem problems.
    Usually I just sit back and use the forum for whats its meant for, gambling information.

You have 1500 fukkin` posts in 2 months.Get help.
    Points Awarded:

THam12 gave DOM-Ganador 9 SBR Point(s) for this post.

yoderlw
    yoderlw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6722

Why is a guy that has a different thread every day questioning a guy that has had the same thread for the entire tourny? As someone who does nothing but tail, I can say I won't tail anyone who has a bunch of threads because it's nearly impossible to fact-check the record they "claim" to have. I follow THam all the time because I "know" his last 50 picks, and I can figure out his record for myself. Also, I don't care how much he bets because that's not what makes me money.
    Points Awarded:

THam12 gave yoderlw 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by yoderlw View Post
    Why is a guy that has a different thread every day questioning a guy that has had the same thread for the entire tourny? As someone who does nothing but tail, I can say I won't tail anyone who has a bunch of threads because it's nearly impossible to fact-check the record they "claim" to have. I follow THam all the time because I "know" his last 50 picks, and I can figure out his record for myself. Also, I don't care how much he bets because that's not what makes me money.
    Exactly.

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    SKIN.You have some serious issues man. The way you post picks, you are a huge attention whore with obvious self esteem problems.
    Usually I just sit back and use the forum for whats its meant for, gambling information.

You have 1500 fukkin` posts in 2 months.Get help.
    I'm trying to help you and the others on this forum. I left for awhile put THam12 begged me to come back. Hey I can't help it if guys like my threads. Must be a reason why? I think you and THam12 are jealous of the following I have gotten in just one month. If I was losing I will guarantee no one would be looking at my post!!!!!!!! You need to check yourself. BTW make sure to unload on Kentucky!!! My other pick Michigan State going for the blow out!!!!

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16026

Skin is a clown's inbred baby, no brains all talk.

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by yoderlw View Post
    Because he estimates his wins way to high side. I want his true record and units exposed. I will be watching!!!!!!!

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    Skin is a clown's inbred baby, no brains all talk.
    Look at my tickets. No one has the guts to put up tickets that have huge coin up before game goes off. NO ONE!!!!!!!!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

I'm trying to help you and the others on this forum. I left for awhile put THam12 begged me to come back. Hey I can't help it if guys like my threads. Must be a reason why? I think you and THam12 are jealous of the following I have gotten in just one month. If I was losing I will guarantee no one would be looking at my post!!!!!!!! You need to check yourself. BTW make sure to unload on Kentucky!!! My other pick Michigan State going for the blow out!!!!
    Lol steady looking for attention.

I do my thing and my picks speak for themselves.
    Do yourself a favor and do the same. Because all the talking you do really validates your stupidity.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Look at my tickets. No one has the guts to put up tickets that have huge coin up before game goes off. NO ONE!!!!!!!!
    What does that hAve to do with anything?

Youre clearly a teenage girl stuck in a mans body. All about popularity and gossip. Noone cares about your bankroll. We care about picks. Doesn't matter how much or little you bet, its about the plays.

Keep seeking attention, im sure you will get it somewhere in life.

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Look at my tickets. No one has th
    e guts to put up tickets that have huge coin up before game goes off. NO ONE!!!!!!!!
    No one cares kid.

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Per your request I will not post on his thread for the rest of the day Aye. Yes its foolish to talk about his bankroll when he doesn't have one I agree.

First ... 20212223242526 ... Last