StopitDoyle14
    StopitDoyle14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

Can I get a top 5 Sports Guy?

zacher
    Armed Rodgery
    zacher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

…bovada hasn't opened up a single game for tonight yet...

Moto33
    Moto33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Really like Rhode Island in this game, Glad you picked em too. I went in big on them!

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Can't find Manhattan game anywhere!

BrickShotShawn
    BrickShotShawn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3734

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Can't find Manhattan game anywhere!
    7pm vs St, Peter's

Hardcoar

Not listed anywhere I've checked.

BrickShotShawn

5dimes has it

Hardcoar

Quote Originally Posted by BrickShotShawn View Post
    5dimes has it
    Only place in the world I haven't checked

P.S. Thanks for replying. Even when disagreeing with me before you were the only person in the thread not to make idiotic points. I don't mind people having differing opinions to my own but when you have a string of blinded ignorant posters making flawed argument upon flawed argument it does get tiresome. Your points are all valid, but it boils down to me thinking 13 minutes is not a reasonable notice.

That's enough of that... enjoy your day and best of luck.

SolidAsStone
    SolidAsStone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Hey SportsGuy... I was just wondering... I was capping the Tulane vs Hofstra game and am really like Hofstra in this spot as an underdog. You have any reasons why you like Tulane to cover that you want to share because as of now Hofstra is the play/?

Ferndog68
    Ferndog68's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    I am scared to tail 11 blind plays
    Why do u think he will lose all 11???? Lol even if he goes 6-5 that's $$$

BrickShotShawn

Tulane now at -4.5, still gonna play it

heavyc819
    heavyc819's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 89

Hey Solid as stone if you want to post your plays start your own thread. Sportsguy posts them, play if you want but dont come in here telling him Hofstra is the play and asking him to explain himself, his record speaks for itself

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by heavyc819 View Post
    Hey Solid as stone if you want to post your plays start your own thread. Sportsguy posts them, play if you want but dont come in here telling him Hofstra is the play and asking him to explain himself, his record speaks for itself
    Dude, all he want's is some feedback from a fellow capper. Quit acting like a jelous Justin Bieber fan. He ain't here to steal him from you, trust in that.
    Points Awarded:

jbratten gave plekz 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Salmonman

Moto33
    Moto33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    Dude, all he want's is some feedback from a fellow capper. Quit acting like a jelous Justin Bieber fan. He ain't here to steal him from you, trust in that.
    Well said I agree

heavyc819

read his post friend....hes asking for feedback yes, but then telling him Hofstra is the play? Doesnt make sense to me at all, if he wanted feedback from a fellow capper why not just ask the question? Why is he telling him..."as of now Hofstra is the play". maybe he should just send him a private message

Cornelius
    Cornelius's Avatar Become A Pro!

+1
    To that
    I think the guy just meant he capped it as Hofstra as being the play and wants to know for what reason did sg4 have to pick Tulane. I thinks that's fair he just wants to know the reason for the play rather than saying it is the play..
    Last edited by Cornelius; 01-02-14 at 11:49 AM.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck today

lots of movement already on most of those game followers get on em quick

SolidAsStone

HeavyC189 I have my own thread in the NCAAB forum and do very well with basketball in general. Sorry that I asked for a reason why SportsGuy4 likes a pick....I don't just blindly follow people. Anyway best of luck and I won't be posting in this thread again because apparently all people want to do it look at a guys "record" and just follow his picks blindly. BOL to everyone

heavyc819

Quote Originally Posted by SolidAsStone View Post
    HeavyC189 I have my own thread in the NCAAB forum and do very well with basketball in general. Sorry that I asked for a reason why SportsGuy4 likes a pick....I don't just blindly follow people. Anyway best of luck and I won't be posting in this thread again because apparently all people want to do it look at a guys "record" and just follow his picks blindly. BOL to everyone

Well dont let one bad apple like myself ruin the thread for you.....dont cry either it will be ok....id pat you on the back if I could

SolidAsStone

How'd I know that you would respond like that? I'm not crying I am just looking for some actual analysis on plays unlike you who wants to just be told what to do by some stranger without any sort of reasoning. And just so you know a "record" isn't enough. You need to know the units that a player has one. And I am not saying SportsGuy4's record isn't legit he seems to have a lot of followers so I would assume one person would have called him out by now if he was full of it as many posters on this forum are. I am just saying in general you need to be wary of posters who give plays without any sort of reasoning.....BOL HeavyC SportsGuys4 is now all yours.

jimm246
    Update your status
    jimm246's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2652

Put this way follow some one blindly and win most of he time or follow some with all the stats and 999 reason how that team should win and then still lose like all the tout out there lol. Put it short like it follow don't like don't play or fade. SG4 keep up the good work man.

SolidAsStone

As usual on SBR when somebody asks for a reasoning for a play from a Popular Poster....some of his followers then take that as an attack on their Popular Poster and attack the person asking for some analysis. Makes no sense if you just want to follow somebody blindly go pay for a tout. You are on a FORUM and a forum is meant to be a place of discussion....

jimm246
    Update your status
    jimm246's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2652

Its like CFB last night lot of you have 999 analysis on Baylor should win the game SU and still lose right to UCF lol

ridethefireman
    ridethefireman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

How'd I know that you would respond like that? I'm not crying I am just looking for some actual analysis on plays unlike you who wants to just be told what to do by some stranger without any sort of reasoning. And just so you know a "record" isn't enough. You need to know the units that a player has one. And I am not saying SportsGuy4's record isn't legit he seems to have a lot of followers so I would assume one person would have called him out by now if he was full of it as many posters on this forum are. I am just saying in general you need to be wary of posters who give plays without any sort of reasoning.....BOL HeavyC SportsGuys4 is now all yours.
    Hey Solid, seems to me as if you just hopped onto the train. Sportsguy has said all his plays are 1 unit unless otherwise told. The guy's record speaks for itself. Correct me if I'm wrong, but one of the reasons you probably checked out his forum is because you saw his many followers or saw the guys unbelievable record. Whichever it is, ride the guys wave or keep posting in your own thread. Peace!

SolidAsStone

And for future reference I will start a new thread next time because I do understand that if everyone was asking sportsguy for analysis it would clog up the thread. I only did it because I have a strong feeling Hofstra will cover. BOL everyone and sorry for starting this mess in your thread SportsGuy I didn't realize it would become this.

SolidAsStone

Nope I am not new to this at all just lost my password a couple of years ago. I remember SportsGuy when his old logo was the Cinncinati Bearcats logo. Either way best of luck to you on this "ride."

ridethefireman
    ridethefireman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

Yes I said ride...move along!

sportsguy4
    sportsguy4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 664

I go away for a little bit and there's a riot in my thread when I get back lol. I usually don't post why I lean one way or another I do let my record speak for itself, however I'm not always on the right side. 92-46 is hard to accomplish in any sport when it comes to handicapping no matter how good you are.

I am thankful for the followers that I do have that have been loyal to me I try my best to give them a chance to make $$$ everyday.

As mentioned above all my plays are for 1 unit unless specified and my win-loss record reflects each play as one. All in all I think I've only had three 2 unit plays.

I dont usually play a lot of games like today but I liked a lot. If I go 8-3, 7-4 I've still done my part to help other cappers. If I have a losing day I'm still way up on the season. Just stay consistent with your bet amounts and you can handle a losing day here and there.

Best of luck to everyone
    Last edited by sportsguy4; 01-02-14 at 12:38 PM.

SolidAsStone

Yup no hard feelings to everyone and best of luck to SportsGuy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ridethefireman

oneguy
    oneguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Man, lots of people are jumping on this boat. Hope that does not cause it to ....... you all know what I mean. I am still tailing but GL2UA

heavyc819

How did I know you wouldnt keep your word.....u said u wouldnt be posting in this thread again.....and everyone knew you would.....lighten up brah....were all here to win its all good

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6566

Nope I am not new to this at all just lost my password a couple of years ago. I remember SportsGuy when his old logo was the Cinncinati Bearcats logo. Either way best of luck to you on this "ride."

Not the same poster, fwiw.

SolidAsStone

HeavyC I don't like to talk like this on the forum because it serves no constructive purpose, but you called me a liar and that it just completely false. I finished the end of the conversation that was ongoing between all of us and THEN was planning on never posting again in this thread. I obviously wasn't going to just stop posting in the middle of the discussion.

SportsGuy we were 1 point away from both hitting like you mentioned in the PM! So close that would've been awesome to get the books like that!

SwordandTequila are you sure it isn't the same guy? Because if not that would be pretty odd for someone to take name so similar to somebody else?

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6566

HeavyC I don't like to talk like this on the forum because it serves no constructive purpose, but you called me a liar and that it just completely false. I finished the end of the conversation that was ongoing between all of us and THEN was planning on never posting again in this thread. I obviously wasn't going to just stop posting in the middle of the discussion.

SportsGuy we were 1 point away from both hitting like you mentioned in the PM! So close that would've been awesome to get the books like that!

SwordandTequila are you sure it isn't the same guy? Because if not that would be pretty odd for someone to take name so similar to somebody else?
    Unless he's ghosting, sportsguy04 is the poster with the bearcats logo. Do a search under names you'll find some of his posts. Don't strike me as the same guy. I've been wrong before.

First ... 15161718192021 ... Last