Dragon7
    Dragon7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

5 parlay to make up some make back some $$. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Guys - I'm down 10k the past couples weeks. I need to make back some of the lost and don't much $$ left in the account grind. I'm thinking about a 5 teams parlay for tomorrow. Any feedback would be appreciated.
    Mar 21 CBB [710] COLORADO STATE +3-105
    Mar 21 CBB [711] DAVIDSON +3½-105
    Mar 21 CBB [713] BUCKNELL +3½-105
    Mar 21 CBB [718] MEMPHIS U -1-105
    Mar 21 CBB [729] BELMONT +4½-105
    Risking 200 USD To Win 5000 USD

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're parlaying 5 of the biggest first round coin flip games.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i really dont think belmont matches up well at all and they a very sexy underdog pick which usually arnt the ones that turn out right.. they can stroke the 3 tho and zona struggles defending the arc but inside think zona exploits them..

i like mizzou but other ppl i respect against me on that one so who knows, honestly scrrew the 3 points tho if you like col st, if it that close they will pull it out,, just beware green's ankle is not 100% and if that the case he gonna have a hard time keeping up with pressey, also col st usually gets off on owning the glass and just dont think they will dominate the boards against a mizzou team that has good size and are very good rebounders themselves..

like both davidson and bucknell but seems awful damn risking putting them in a parlay together,,seriously i understand you down a lot and a 5 teamer would be great way to get back but once you start going this route to get back odds are better it just gets worse,,stick to 1 gm at a time or 2 team parlay at the most and go from there, obviously its your money but trust me when you run cold and try to get back like this it usually doesnt end well..

whatever yo decide wish you the best, believe me we all know how bad it sux when you go on tilt like that..

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Frisco I always enjoy your picks.. What you looking at tomorrow?

Dragon7

Any suggestion Frisco? Thanks

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Frisco I always enjoy your picks.. What you looking at tomorrow?
    Plays I already locked in are MIZ-ZOU, UNLV, Memphis, South Dakota State, and Oregon. Not in love with the card or the lines though. Got really strong leans on Davidson, Wichita State, and Arizona but can't lock them in for some reason. Lines just seem really sharp in a lot of these. Might just stick to a few decent sized ml parlays

WMtribe17
    WMtribe17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Suggestion #1 - Don't do a 5 team parlay...

I like fading teams that have to travel a much longer distance when compared to the other team. Tough playing in a timezone you are not used to.

Pitt & Creighton are a couple I noticed

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Plays I already locked in are MIZ-ZOU, UNLV, Memphis, South Dakota State, and Oregon. Not in love with the card or the lines though. Got really strong leans on Davidson, Wichita State, and Arizona but can't lock them in for some reason. Lines just seem really sharp in a lot of these. Might just stick to a few decent sized ml parlays
    I really like Missouri and unlv tomorrow as well. I think the lines are really low for them

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    I really like Missouri and unlv tomorrow as well. I think the lines are really low for them
    if i know my tigers mizzou line def wont come into play,,they either cover that w/o much problem or lose str8 up..

Dragon7

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i really dont think belmont matches up well at all and they a very sexy underdog pick which usually arnt the ones that turn out right.. they can stroke the 3 tho and zona struggles defending the arc but inside think zona exploits them..

i like mizzou but other ppl i respect against me on that one so who knows, honestly scrrew the 3 points tho if you like col st, if it that close they will pull it out,, just beware green's ankle is not 100% and if that the case he gonna have a hard time keeping up with pressey, also col st usually gets off on owning the glass and just dont think they will dominate the boards against a mizzou team that has good size and are very good rebounders themselves..

like both davidson and bucknell but seems awful damn risking putting them in a parlay together,,seriously i understand you down a lot and a 5 teamer would be great way to get back but once you start going this route to get back odds are better it just gets worse,,stick to 1 gm at a time or 2 team parlay at the most and go from there, obviously its your money but trust me when you run cold and try to get back like this it usually doesnt end well..

whatever yo decide wish you the best, believe me we all know how bad it sux when you go on tilt like that..
    Dabank - Thank you for your feedback and info. I don't much knowledge of capping the hoops. I know it is hard to hit a 5 teamer, heck it's also hard to win one game when you are on a losing streak. I'll take Davison and Becknell and suggestion of replacing the others three teams? Thx again.

Dragon7

Frisco & WMtribe17 - Thank you for your feedback.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon7 View Post
    Dabank - Thank you for your feedback and info. I don't much knowledge of capping the hoops. I know it is hard to hit a 5 teamer, heck it's also hard to win one game when you are on a losing streak. I'll take Davison and Becknell and suggestion of replacing the others three teams? Thx again.
    really like the over 127 in valpo/msu..

WMtribe17
    WMtribe17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by WMtribe17 View Post
    Suggestion #1 - Don't do a 5 team parlay...

I like fading teams that have to travel a much longer distance when compared to the other team. Tough playing in a timezone you are not used to.

Pitt & Creighton are a couple I noticed
    You can always count on a Jamie Dixon coached team underachieving in the NCAA tourney