Magnificent
    Just tryin to be Jay Bilas...
    Magnificent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1118

Anyone else not really feeling the lines tonight?

I know there are a shit ton of games to choose from tonight...and YES, I turned around my midweek slump yesterday, but I'm really not liking many of the numbers that I'm looking at. Idk, something is turning me off...I havent taken a day off since December sometime, and I'll probably end up throwing a couple bucks on something, but I'm truly thinking that today doesnt add up for me doing well...every number I "kinda" like feels like I'd be forcing it, and almost like I could make a case for both sides...I will dig out ONE game...but not much more that than I think...kinda feel depressed not being able to de-cypher the night! I look forward to the games EVERY night, and tonight just isnt that night...hmmm weird...maybe its the rain?!

Magnificent

or maybe its gonna be rape city for the books tonight...I think it might be...buyer beware

KDF500
    Long time listener, first time caller
    KDF500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1117

I honestly thought it was just me...I just feel like what looks right just...doesn't. Weird lol

BlitzTheBooks
    BlitzTheBooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

Right there with ya. Don't know if it's me or the lines, but just didn't have that 'zone' feel today Thankfully my model has a low % of personal input, so needless to say I have some plays

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Wait for 2nd half lines.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Agree - nothing really jumping out at me. Thinking maybe, possibly, Ohio and/or Charlotte tonight. What do you think about those two games?

KDF500
    Long time listener, first time caller
    KDF500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1117

IMO Charlotte yes but Ohio is a real toss up.. If I had too, have to take Akron with the points..

Magnificent

I really want to watch that Ohio/Akron game...I watched Ohio get their ass kicked by Belmont (much to my surprise), and I hear plenty good about Akron...dont have a pulse on Ohio, but I'd want to say that they will come back and play hard due to their experience.

Magnificent

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Wait for 2nd half lines.
    Greattttt call...

Magnificent

Ok...I have one game...I'm going to be BOLD with it as well...I'm gonna make another thread for it...I'll probably get scolded for it, but my instincts have picked something up!

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891