BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Riding the CUSE train!! Alllllll Aboard!

Syracuse -4
    Syracuse 1H -2.4

Loving me some rivalry week! I have a good feeling about Cuse tonight! Thinking double digit win here.

Cheers!

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

GL, how much did you pay for the .1 point on the first half bet?

Leaning your way but not sure I'm going to play it.

Kellmanator
    Kellmanator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 650

I love me some Cuse, but I could see napier and boatwright draining some 3's and making this a close game. It's great to have Sutherland back, but he can be hot/cold along with the rest of the team. Also Boeheim's notorius for slowing a game down at the end to take time off the clock when Cuse has the lead. With Cuse being an uptempo team they always lose a huge amount of momentum whenever that happens, which leads to a sure coverage of a spread becoming a nail biter at the end.

I felt more comfortable teasing cuse down 4.5 pts and doing the same with miami, both teams i feel will win straight up without a doubt tonight.

BoutDemCowboys

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    GL, how much did you pay for the .1 point on the first half bet?

Leaning your way but not sure I'm going to play it.

5 dimes has 1H at 2.5 right now

And last night I locked in Cuse at -4 which is now -4.5

BoutDemCowboys

Quote Originally Posted by Kellmanator View Post
    I love me some Cuse, but I could see napier and boatwright draining some 3's and making this a close game. It's great to have Sutherland back, but he can be hot/cold along with the rest of the team. Also Boeheim's notorius for slowing a game down at the end to take time off the clock when Cuse has the lead. With Cuse being an uptempo team they always lose a huge amount of momentum whenever that happens, which leads to a sure coverage of a spread becoming a nail biter at the end.

I felt more comfortable teasing cuse down 4.5 pts and doing the same with miami, both teams i feel will win straight up without a doubt tonight.
    Understood... Smart reasoning. I just dont see that scenario happening tonight. Southerland is hot/cold yes, but we have other players to help him out. Which we have already seen this year. CUSE is a much better, well rounded team, than The CONN. If like you say it takes napier and boatwright to drain 3's, then Im way more confident in Cuse's D. ZONE BABY! BEst in the LAND! Deeper Bench, BEtter players, better coach..

GL on whatever you play fellas ! Cheers!

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2978

Got the Cuse and Miami tonight in a two team parlay!...Bought some insurance points like I normally do and got Syracuse at (-1.5) and Miami at (-3.5)...Doubt if I will need them tonight but you never know!...

BoutDemCowboys

Good Luck sir!

Lets crush it tonight fellas!