ballsyman
    ballsyman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ballsyman's Thursday Plays in CBB with write ups

3-3 last night and won +6.5 units with my Top Plays......overall 33-22 +33.00 units ahead.

TOP PLAYS
    4 UNIT PLAY
    Virginia/ Georgia Tech Over 111: LOSERVirginia has played some real low scoring games of late, but their games this year have still averaged 116.3 ppg , while their road games have averaged 127.3 ppg and their 2 ACC games have hit at least 113 points. Georgia Tech has played a bit higher scoring games as their home games have averaged 130.5 ppg, while their last 5 overall have averaged 135.6 ppg. A nice little system goes with this one as well. Play Over - All teams where the total is 119.5 or less (GEORGIA TECH) if they are after a game where a team made 20% of their 3 point shots or worse in a game involving two excellent defensive teams (<=40%). This play is 25-5 since 1997. I expect around 120+ in this one.

3 UNIT PLAYS
    North Carolina -6 over VIRGINIA TECH: WINNER The Hokies are in a bad spot here after the Heels took a 33 points loss to FSU in their last game after North Carolina breezed through their first 2 ACC games. VA Tech has had some close ones to open up ACC, but they lost all 3. The home team has won the last 4, but after a horrible loss by the Heels in their last game, I expect that trend to turn around. Here is a nice system to support the play. Play against Home teams as an underdog or pick off a loss to a conference rival as a favorite of 6 points or more. This play is 43-10 the last 5 seasons.
    Tennessee Tech/ Jacksonville Over 130: LOSER Gotta believe the home team that's favored by 9 will be able to dictate pace in this one. Tennessee Tech does like to push the ball, especially when they are at home, where 152.1 ppg have been scored. Tech has allowed 75.8 ppg at home home and that should help a bad Jax State (61.8 ppg) get going in this one. JSU has allowed just 64.4 ppg overall, but Tech does average 76.3 ppg at home and in their last 5 overall they have averaged 77 ppg. The pace that TTU will set should have this game approach the 140's.

5 POINT TEASER--- Vanderbilt +11.5 & Austin Peay -4 WINNER

OTHER PLAYS
    2 UNIT PLAYS
    Vanderbilt +6.5 over ALABAMA: WINNER VANDERBILT is 16-6 ATS in road games versus good ball handling teams - committing <=14 turnovers/game over the last 3 seasons, while ALABAMA is 2-15 ATS after allowing 65 points or less 5 straight games since 1997.
    Boston College/ NC State Under 137: LOSER Play Under - Road teams where the total is between 130 and 139.5 points after a close win by 3 points or less, with just one or fewer starters returning from last season. This play is 31-11 the last 5 seasons.

1 UNIT PLAY
    Fairfield -5.5 over ST PETERS: WINNER FAIRFIELD is 12-2 ATS in road games after failing to cover the spread in 3 or more consecutive games since 1997, while ST PETERS is 3-18 ATS in home games after failing to cover 3 of their last 4 against the spread since 1997.

BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE
    Last edited by ballsyman; 01-19-12 at 10:41 PM.

Bostonman
    Bostonman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey man I agree with your write up on North Carolina-6..I am tailing.Thanks man

Vol_Bengal
    Vol_Bengal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Appreciate it ballsy! Watched ur threads the last two days and ur 3 unit or better plays are spot on! Good job with write ups too! Thank you for the information... GT o 111, NC laying the points, and Tenn Tech o 130 it is this evening! Thanks again! As an aside, how high would you take NC? At -7 now at my local...

ballsyman

Take em -7..I had this game set at unc-8.5....grap the 7 and thanks for your remarks Vol Bengal

Bostonman

Hey Man, are you doing anything in the NBA tonight?

ballsyman

Not tonite Boston....i am leaning on Miami and dallas, but I am going to pass tonite. BOL!!!

Bostonman

Ballsy your the man followed you on the UNC pick cashed 3 units. Thanks for your hard work bro

ballsyman

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonman View Post
    Ballsy your the man followed you on the UNC pick cashed 3 units. Thanks for your hard work bro
    Glad you won bro

ballsyman

4-3 night but lost 0.7 units....Overall 37-25 +32.3 units ahead..Well get them tomorrow