tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    That's kind of funny. Because there is an NCAA Rule--- I will actually give you the citation....THAT PROHIBITS a university or college from reducing ANY athletic scholarship due to injury or illness.

NCAA Rule (Bylaw) 15.3.4.2

So, either you're too fukkin stupid to know the NCAA law that would have protected your scholarship, or you're a lying sack of shit.

You pick.
    That's why scholarships are given on a year by year basis Sam, they are not 4 year contracts. The coach can choose not to renew it the next year. I'm not going to spend time reading the bylaw, but I am guessing that it makes it so they can't give an injured players scholarship to someone else mid-year.

There are many documented cases of players losing their scholarship due to inability to play the following seasons (for medical issues), although when coaches don't honor it, they are usually publicly chastised for such a move.

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    That's why scholarships are given on a year by year basis Sam, they are not 4 year contracts. The coach can choose not to renew it the next year. I'm not going to spend time reading the bylaw, but I am guessing that it makes it so they can't give an injured players scholarship to someone else mid-year.

There are many documented cases of players losing their scholarship due to inability to play the following seasons (for medical issues), although when coaches don't honor it, they are usually publicly chastised for such a move.
    Thank you. Guy is clueless and I'm a "lying sack of shit" because he "caught me". Give me a break.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

TTO-- yes, and no.

Yes, athletic scholarships are granted year/year.

But no, they are not cut.

Any injury that happens while the student-athlete is enrolled, and renders him/her unable to participate has their scholarship converted to a non-athletic grant-in-aid, and is guaranteed so long as the student remains in good academic standing until they graduate.

That is standard, and is a NCAA bylaw.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by mcduggly View Post
    Thank you. Guy is clueless and I'm a "lying sack of shit" because he "caught me". Give me a break.
    Damn, you're still posting.

No rope?

tto827

TTO-- yes, and no.

Any injury that happens while the student-athlete is enrolled, and renders him/her unable to participate has their scholarship converted to a non-athletic grant-in-aid, and is guaranteed so long as the student remains in good academic standing until they graduate.

Ok. I was thinking of the coaches honoring their future commitments to recruits, who I don't think have any official protection by that bylaw.

mcduggly

TTO-- yes, and no.

I didn't go there because I had a scholarship, I had scholarships for numerous places (yea, start the whole lying thing again because apparently you're really good at finding out who people really are over the internet, fukking idiot), but went there solely to play baseball. When I couldn't play anymore and my athletic scholarship wasn't there, I saw it pointless to stay and moved south where I got an internship through a family friend.

SamDiamond

I didn't go there because I had a scholarship, I had scholarships for numerous places (yea, start the whole lying thing again because apparently you're really good at finding out who people really are over the internet, fukking idiot), but went there solely to play baseball. When I couldn't play anymore and my athletic scholarship wasn't there, I saw it pointless to stay and moved south where I got an internship through a family friend.
    McD... you have to chill out. I am just busting your chops. I am not taking this shit THAT seriously.

I was trying to push you're buttons. No reason to give me your C.V.

Just focus on winning your bets, I won't fuk with you any longer. I was posting and laughing, but I don't think you were getting that. Intent is lost in typed words.

mcduggly

McD... you have to chill out. I am just busting your chops. I am not taking this shit THAT seriously.

I was trying to push you're buttons. No reason to give me your C.V.

Just focus on winning your bets, I won't fuk with you any longer. I was posting and laughing, but I don't think you were getting that. Intent is lost in typed words.

"Quite the contrary. I don't care if you tie a rope around your neck and hang from your mom/dad's ceiling. I think it would be funny. I still laughing at you tearing your rotator cuff.

I knew that off the top of my head, I just enjoyed proving that you're a lying sack of shit. I'm guessing you flunked out because you're a scumbag/degen in training. But hey, those are your demons."

Yea, doesn't sound like you were serious..

And now you won't fukk with me any longer because you finally came to the conclusion you're a dumbass for saying I'm a lying sack of shit.

SamDiamond

"Quite the contrary. I don't care if you tie a rope around your neck and hang from your mom/dad's ceiling. I think it would be funny. I still laughing at you tearing your rotator cuff.

I knew that off the top of my head, I just enjoyed proving that you're a lying sack of shit. I'm guessing you flunked out because you're a scumbag/degen in training. But hey, those are your demons."

Yea, doesn't sound like you were serious..

And now you won't fukk with me any longer because you finally came to the conclusion you're a dumbass for saying I'm a lying sack of shit.
    Come on, THAT is funny. The idea of you trying to tie that knot with a bum cuff. That is g'damn hysterical.

Seriously. Fuking with some of you is sport-- be it Titty, or McD----- it should be illegal to have this much fun.

I do think you're lying. But you have your reasons for doing so. You flunked out-- it happens. .

mcduggly

Come on, THAT is funny. The idea of you trying to tie that knot with a bum cuff. That is g'damn hysterical.

Seriously. Fuking with some of you is sport-- be it Titty, or McD----- it should be illegal to have this much fun.

I do think you're lying. But you have your reasons for doing so. You flunked out-- it happens. .
    I've never gotten a "C" in my life. And unlike 99% of the guys on here, I have not lied about anything I have ever said on this forum. There's no reason to make yourself look good in front of guys you will never see outside of videos that we post on here.

SamDiamond

I've never gotten a "C" in my life. And unlike 99% of the guys on here, I have not lied about anything I have ever said on this forum. There's no reason to make yourself look good in front of guys you will never see outside of videos that we post on here.
    McD--- Come on man, I thought you could laugh at this shit. I really did. I don't know if you're genuinely pissed or not.

I thought you would see I am being intentionally dickish.

Listen, to show you I'm big enough to admit being wrong-- if this stuff did rile you up, I am sorry. I really am.

Feel free to insult me in any way, shape or form. I am not taking this stuff that seriously.

I am done responding because I really think you're pissed about this stuff, and I was really just fuking with ya.

For the record McD--- I was one of the first to offer you up a "well done" on your vid--- and, big fan of your LMS contest. I thought that was a good job. Again, didn't mean to rile ya--- Was trying to fuk with ya, and I am sorry.
    Last edited by SamDiamond; 03-14-13 at 01:54 PM.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Duggly is good

Sam diamond, you got buried here.

Rag on TT, but duggly n I do not lie

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Duggly is good

Deemzy, I was wrong. I was fukin with him, I honestly thought he was laughing at this stuff.

I am sorry to him-----my bad, I am falling on the sword of cockishness.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

MMMAAACCCCCCDDDUUUMMMYYYYY!

mcduggly

McD--- Come on man, I thought you could laugh at this shit. I really did. I don't know if you're genuinely pissed or not.

I thought you would see I am being intentionally dickish.

Listen, to show you I'm big enough to admit being wrong-- if this stuff did rile you up, I am sorry. I really am.

Feel free to insult me in any way, shape or form. I am not taking this stuff that seriously.

I am done responding because I really think you're pissed about this stuff, and I was really just fuking with ya.

For the record McD--- I was one of the first to offer you up a "well done" on your vid--- and, big fan of your LMS contest. I thought that was a good job. Again, didn't mean to rile ya--- Was trying to fuk with ya, and I am sorry.
    Duggly is good

Deemzy, I was wrong. I was fukin with him, I honestly thought he was laughing at this stuff.

I am sorry to him-----my bad, I am falling on the sword of cockishness.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

I've been to 2 of the past 3 Big East tournaments, dumbfukks. I went to the University of Cincinnati for 3 years and was a huge basketball fan while I was there. I went to MSG with a few friends and our fans were outnumbered by like 4-1. Yes, New York isn't a small state but there are definitely more fans of Syracuse there than Pittsburgh today. You guys are clueless.
    Why so mad?

Clueless? I just stated facts..
    5 teams in big east outside of ny are closer to the garden then cuse..

Carry on

mcduggly

Deem, not sure if you're into hedging, but you can hedge and get Pitt moneyline on 5dimes in-play at +425.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sam Diamond gets buried daily......

the dumb ass doesn't even realize it.............

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Big Deem will you post a 2nd half play on Pitt game I took Pitt for the game watching it with friend Very disappointing I need a solid hedge bet

Thank you

Johnny Mac
    Good luck get da $$ in da bank

BigDeem5

I don't fuking hedge but I see second half going under the number, but not playing it.

I ride cuse

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

I don't fuking hedge but I see second half going under the number, but not playing it.

I ride cuse
    Ok thank you ! The de should tighten up

pulledclear

Reemer so smart we would he hedge to a guarantee.

pulledclear

Why would, pardon me.

pulledclear

heba deeba doo doo doo!

pulledclear

you're almost to $400 reemer call daddy and tell him the good news!

BigDeem5

Cash CUSE! Bang

+6.15 units today (1-1)

Ark -2 (2x) pending

BigDeem5

Adding Xavier ml +100 2x

tto827

Liking Xavier also, need them to close out some parlays.

Whatta think about Colorado/zona?

BigDeem5

Liking Xavier also, need them to close out some parlays.

Whatta think about Colorado/zona?
    Lean Colorado.. I like them

BigDeem5

Update:

139-130-2

+7.51 units

Pending
    Xavier ml (2x)
    Ark -2 (2.16-2x)

tto827

Lean Colorado.. I like them
    Same thing here. Guess I'll add it.

pulledclear

Deemer copying my plays!!!what a scumbag.

pulledclear

Reemer between you and Macdummy I thought you were the brains of the operation?

pulledclear

Maybe not I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT COLORADO GAME. GL

BigDeem5

Pulled, you could be a cooler guy if you spoke English and didn't try to troll everyone, just a piece of advice

First ... 36373839404142 ... Last