demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Lets see the ticket or a screen shot, big shot. Lets put those photoshop skills to the test.

telespectatorul
    nbaadvice
    telespectatorul's Avatar Become A Pro!

jazz won by 3...i had jazz -2.5 and kings +8 in a teaser..

i don't understand why do you have to say how sharp you are, etc etc...actually, over 65% of the money went on jazz...so you are not a genius...just keep your head down and give picks...with this kind of attitude, you won't go far..if you would actually be a good bettor and actually play real money on your picks, you should already know that..but i guess you are not.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by telespectatorul View Post
    jazz won by 3...i had jazz -2.5 and kings +8 in a teaser..

i don't understand why do you have to say how sharp you are, etc etc...actually, over 65% of the money went on jazz...so you are not a genius...just keep your head down and give picks...with this kind of attitude, you won't go far..if you would actually be a good bettor and actually play real money on your picks, you should already know that..but i guess you are not.
    i'm actually not the guy who's claiming to be a sharp at all...

and if you don't like it... get the f*ck out of the thread loser

nobody needs you ... i might even just stop posting picks all together

been making money off of sports since 2006, self employed since 2000

nobody needs your approval, and better yet, nobody is even remotely concerned with your predictions on how things will end up for me...

best part is people claiming i'm betting fake money... it's what i love

i love the hate from guys like you because at the end of the day, the hate is fueled by the fact that i do on a day to day what you wish you could do... enjoy being a nerd on a forum, while i enjoy making money... take care ladies

oh yeah...

telespectatorul
    nbaadvice

man, you are just stupid...did i say anything to offend you? stop being such a kid. i really don't care since when you are making money, and since when you are betting. just wanted to give you a little advice. what will happen when you will lose your picks? then what? what are you gonna say? isn't it better to just give your picks and move on? grow up.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

I made a thread because people were PMing me asking for one... not because i wanted the attention... people wanted a thread from me, because they know i know what's up... and look how it's turning out (no surprise to me)...

again, I love the hate from you guys... nobodies ever hated somebody who didn't pose a threat to them

you guys talk a big game about how sharp you are and how this and that and this and that will happen... and oh this is a square pick.. and oh the refs wont let them win this game!! and oh you know it all... but at the end of the day youre a bunch of pasty faced virgins living at mommys house... its only the real men who get what im saying

so again... sharp? you can have that title... be the guy who fades the public... i'll be the guy who makes money betting sports, day in day out year in year out...

better luck next time
    Last edited by politicin; 02-08-11 at 12:13 AM.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

man, you are just stupid...did i say anything to offend you? stop being such a kid. i really don't care since when you are making money, and since when you are betting. just wanted to give you a little advice. what will happen when you will lose your picks? then what? what are you gonna say? isn't it better to just give your picks and move on? grow up.
    no you inferred that i'm making fake money wagers LOL... and you inferred that i'm claiming to be a sharp... when in reality, i'm just clowning idiot wanna be sharp elitists who talk shit about plays because they want to make the big superstar underdog sharp play in order to look like they have some sort of insider read... when in reality... they're idiots

you just don't get it, and probably never will

stick to being the forum nerd putting down ABC value selections... like i said in the other thread... win/lose... if you dont pound jazz -2 here you are a retard with no concept of good money

take care guys

telespectatorul
    nbaadvice

whatever...good luck man, i don't care if you will go 100-10 or 10-100...it's important to respect each other.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

and if you had half a brain you would see who the disrespectful one is

the guy in his own thread posting picks to a group of buddies and people interested... or the guy in here bashing a winning sports bettor?

and you numskull retards wonder why anybody that's even remotely good at capping games leaves you little dweebs and stops posting within months...

i'll be next to leave... i don't need this... my money comes in all day... i don't need to waste time telling you little nerd wannabes about it...

there's people who talk about doing it, people who do it, and people who envy those who do it... figure out which one you are

take care
    Points Awarded:

reppin_the_847 gave politicin 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Don't leave bro. We need real dudes like you in here otherwise this places loses so much value. Keep the winners coming, let's get this chedda.

telespectatorul
    nbaadvice

ok, leave.

me, nerd? you are writing 25 posts/day...and i'm still the nerd? gtfo man...go do your homeworks

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by reppin_the_847 View Post
    Don't leave bro. We need real dudes like you in here otherwise this places loses so much value. Keep the winners coming, let's get this chedda.
    i appreciate the love, and the points man...

the majority of people on this site are wannabes... that's why all the good cappers leave here

i'll definitely send you my card through PM regardless everyday, if i do decide to stop keeping a day to day thread...

for now i'll keep rolling with it... but these idiots really make it unbearable

thanks again for the support though man... its mutual

we'll continue to profit... the wannabe sharps will keep losing and/or missing valuable lines like this

MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

whatever...good luck man, i don't care if you will go 100-10 or 10-100...it's important to respect each other.
    yup... chill.... EVERYONE.... just one game.

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Yeah my main downfalls from time to time are typical: money management, temptations to do parlays, etc. etc. I can get streaky. But it's quite clear to me that you along with a few select individuals on this site are solid cappers that are picking at higher than a 50% clip (sweetjones comes to mind). That is impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by politicin View Post
    i appreciate the love, and the points man...

the majority of people on this site are wannabes... that's why all the good cappers leave here

i'll definitely send you my card through PM regardless everyday, if i do decide to stop keeping a day to day thread...

for now i'll keep rolling with it... but these idiots really make it unbearable

thanks again for the support though man... its mutual

we'll continue to profit... the wannabe sharps will keep losing and/or missing valuable lines like this
    Points Awarded:

politicin gave reppin_the_847 40 SBR Point(s) for this post.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

they're just mad because they don't even have money on a book... a bunch of square little sharp wannabes

saksoskunk
    saksoskunk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keep posting P!

FJ_islander
    FJ_islander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 477

It's rather sad when people like us gets to suffer when good cappers are attack by haters. Politicin, when you see a lot of hate coming your way, remember one thing, " you are good, you are being noticed and others envy you". People won't come to your thread and talk shit to you if you are not noticed. Keep on doing what you do as some of us, appreciate your work and need someone like you to be on the right side of these plays. Thanks much.

DIRTYDIRTY
    DIRTYDIRTY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Haters shake em off P

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

I really appreciate it guys. I hope in some way I'm helping you guys profit, and if not atleast, confirming your picks and creating some great discussion...

I will be back with my card for tonight in a bit!!

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Real Picks for 2/8/11
    Atlanta Hawks -4: 400 dollars (4 units)
    Memphis Grizz +7.5: 200 dollars (2 units)
    LAC/ORL Over 202 200 dollar (2 units)

Real hip hop selection for 2/8/11

GarbageMan
    On the phone....
    GarbageMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 951

BOL tonight pal, you interested in 20pts on the Memphis game?

Power Play
    Power Play's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Hawks and Grizz. Can't cap totals at all so no comment on that. Good luck!

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by GarbageMan View Post
    BOL tonight pal, you interested in 20pts on the Memphis game?
    I appreciate it, but not at the moment. I'm paying off a loan after a store purchase last night, and don't have the points to spare!!

Thank you much for the offer though buddy... good luck in your wagers

Power Play
    Power Play's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice steam on Memphis down to 6.5 already at Greek and 5dimes.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Yeah I saw that line going down. I really feel Memphis is able to keep this one close tonight.

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

grizzlies playing b2b after hard game at home against la...dont like them tonight

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

I think some people will be surprised by the Grizz tonight. Good luck with your plays Sink.

Shifty107
    Shifty107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Good luck tonight bro. Loving Atlanta but the Grizz playing 4 in 5 is a little worrying. They seemed tires last night and have been delt a killer schedule lately. Line moving in ur favour though so hope you hit it cuz.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

appreciate it shifty... good luck in all your plays brother

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

On the other side of the ATL game (got Philly +5 last night), but love the other plays. GL tonight.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Good luck Shogun!!

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

with you on the hawks lets get this done SON!

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

!!

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

games kick off in an hour...

let's get it fellas

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

wat do u think about a heat/magic/rockets ml parlay?

im kinda worried about the magic

First 123456 Last