ChRoNoxThexDon
    ChRoNoxThexDon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betting system that works great for me, but...?

hey.. James here.. for the past couple months now i've been using this betting system a buddy of mine reffered me to which has worked incredibly well for me, especially when compared to other bogus systems or cappers i've tried.. i've only been using it for a while now and so far its been spot on accurate every single time and i've made a pretty significant amount of money with it .. but my question is- im a big MLB buff, always have been.. now this particular system is also applicable to NBA betting.. and to be honest I really dont follow professional basketball, and don't really know much about it. However, with the success I've had so far, I would like to continue with the NBA.. but I'm a bit concerned because I don't know really much about NBA and my bets if continued to be made using this system, would be totally blind on my end.. and although I trust the integrity of these people/this system, I'm not quite sure if I feel 100% comfortable with that. Their website is .. Sportsbet.pcti-system. com .. and I was just curious if anyone has ever personally used this system during NBA season, and if they had the same success they had during MLB .. ?? The service CLAIMS both MLB/NBA carry same success rate.. but Idk. Any advice comments or suggestons would be appreciated.. thanks

PatrickBateman
    PatrickBateman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tout!

skilz4milz
    skilz4milz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

When i followed the link it took me to a page that was touting John Morrison's System (listening to it actually gave me a headache, lol). If you hang around this forum enough you will hear and see threads on him and his systems quite a bit. I've never played any of his systems but I hear it works. It seems that people actually have a problem with Morrison himself (because he's a tout) but actually think the system is fine (at least those who actually play it).

It's actually a chase system in which you will read about a lot on this forum as well so just be careful and manage your bankroll properly (don't make your starting bet to high). Anyway if you do a search for John Morrison you will be able to see for yourself all of the threads on him and his systems and will probably be able to make a better decision for yourself. GL