tool21
    tool21's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA Solid bets for 4.1

Looking at the card....one bet i like

1. Philadelphia @ New Jersey under 201

Both these teams come into this game playing slow tempo ball and New Jersey really needs this win for their playoff hopes. A good defensive effort from NJ and this game goes under.

Phi 97
    NJ 94
    Last edited by tool21; 04-01-08 at 12:33 PM.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl tonight tool, im not sure about the total but i like philly to win this one too.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

Quote Originally Posted by tool21 View Post
    Looking at the card....one bet i like

1. Philadelphia @ New Jersey under 201

Both these teams come into this game playing slow tempo ball and New Jersey really needs this win for their playoff hopes. A good defensive effort from NJ and this game goes under.

Phi 97
    NJ 94

a good defensive effort from nj?

i think thats a longshot bud

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzee View Post
    a good defensive effort from nj?

i think thats a longshot bud
    I just inhaled my coffee. LOL! That's a good one. Hope Tool gets it but the nets wouldn't recognize defense if it walked up and phucked em in the azzz.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with ya on this one tool...Phi has not been allowing many points as of late and last meeting went under 180. Best of luck.

tool21

2. Phoenix @ Denver under 237

Watched the game last night. Honestly, my jaw was to the floor because these two teams shot lights out. They couldn't miss. I don't think they can do it again. They played each other last night so both teams on a back to back. Heavy legs will set in with a total this high.

Pho 113
    Den 116

tool21

Thanks guys. As far as that NJ total these guys like to eat up a lot of clock on offense while their shooting is pretty average. ATL has just been playing teams that put up a lot of points lately. Phoenix, IndiX2 who avgs over 102 a game. They held Phoenix to 110 which is their average their defense isn't THAT bad. It's just my opinion. Take it or leave it. My total capping isn't as strong as i'd like it to be. Spreads are my thing but this time of year most of the dogs are the tankers and the the ones that aren't the lines are too close.

Under is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.

Sharps on my side as well with total opening at 203.5 and dropping to 200.5 so it's not just me.
    Last edited by tool21; 04-01-08 at 01:23 PM.

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tool21 View Post
    Thanks guys. As far as that NJ total these guys like to eat up a lot of clock on offense while their shooting is pretty average. ATL has just been playing teams that put up a lot of points lately. Phoenix, IndiX2 who avgs over 102 a game. They held Phoenix to 110 which is their average their defense isn't THAT bad. It's just my opinion. Take it or leave it. My total capping isn't as strong as i'd like it to be. Spreads are my thing but this time of year most of the dogs are the tankers and the the ones that aren't the lines are too close.

Under is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.

Sharps on my side as well with total opening at 203.5 and dropping to 200.5 so it's not just me.
    Tool, solid reasoning. Go get that shit, buddy!

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

With you tool. Posted last night that I thought the under was good.

tool21

Way to start....NJ shooting 92% and Phi shooting 79% halfway through the first

erybdyducksth
    erybdyducksth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im all over the over in the nj game

tool21

Quote Originally Posted by erybdyducksth View Post
    Im all over the over in the nj game

Looks like your doing pretty good then.

tool21

Took Under 101 2nd half. That first quarter was ridiculous shooting wise I don't think they get another one like it. Both teams shooting 55% from the floor which is above their averages so the percentage should come down 2nd half. That 2nd quarter showed what they should be averaging as far as points in a quarter and i think (hope) the 3rd and 4th are the same.

tool21

So far 1-1, doesn't look like that Phoenix game is going under. These 2 teams are ridiculous.