lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Has Lebron James lost his mind

LeBron James won't rule out returning to play for Cleveland someday, but admitted in an interview with GQ magazine that owner Dan Gilbert's letter to fans on the night James left the Cavaliers gives him "a lot of motivation" for when he and his new Miami Heat teammates play his former club.
    In an interview to be published in the September issue of GQ, James told writer J.R. Moehringer that "if there was an opportunity for me to return [to Cleveland] ... and those fans welcome me back, that'd be a great story."

But James, who announced on July 8 that he would leave the Cavaliers as a free agent to sign with the Heat, said of Gilbert's late-night letter: "I don't think he ever cared about LeBron. My mother always told me: 'You will see the light of people when they hit adversity. You'll get a good sense of their character.' Me and my family have seen the character of that man."

James added: "It made me feel more comfortable that I made the right decision."
    Gilbert did not immediately respond to The Associated Press' request for comment Tuesday.
    Moehringer interviewed James three times in a 19-day span -- twice before and once after his announcement.

And Clevelanders, because they were the bigger-city kids when we were growing up, looked down on us. ... So we didn't actually like Cleveland. We hated Cleveland growing up. There's a lot of people in Cleveland we still hate to this day.
    ” -- LeBron James to GQ
    The story looks at the weeks leading up to and just after his July 8 announcement on ESPN -- on a show titled "The Decision," which was widely panned. James said he wouldn't change anything about how he made his decision, or how he told the world about it.

James told GQ: "I understand that a lot of people would be hurt" in Cleveland by his decision, but also said that growing up, he and his friends from Akron didn't always like Cleveland. Akron is about 40 miles south of Cleveland.

"It's not far, but it is far," James told GQ. "And Clevelanders, because they were the bigger-city kids when we were growing up, looked down on us. ... So we didn't actually like Cleveland. We hated Cleveland growing up. There's a lot of people in Cleveland we still hate to this day."

James said he'll remain anchored in Akron. "I'm going to spend a lot of the summer here," he said. "This is my home. Akron, Ohio, is my home. I will always be here. I'm still working out at my old high school."

And he said Cleveland fans were "awesome," but didn't take back his comment late last season that those around him were "spoiled" by his play.
    "I love our fans. Cleveland fans are awesome," he told GQ. "But I mean, even my family gets spoiled at times watching me doing things that I do, on and off the court."
    The night of James' announcement, Gilbert said he believed James quit on Cleveland during the 2009 and 2010 playoffs. Gilbert was ultimately fined $100,000 by the NBA for what commissioner David Stern said were comments that fell into the category of being "a little extreme."
    In the GQ article, James took exception to the "quitter" tag.
    "Every night on the court I give my all, and if I'm not giving 100 percent, I criticize myself," James said.

lyon804

Is this the most narcissistic athlete we have seen?

Always refers to himself in the 3rd person.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

there is 0 chance he will want to return after the "welcoming" he gets December 2nd

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3804

Miami Heat will be playing with a huge target on their backs all year.
    Every single game the opponents will be pumped and all-out to beat them.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Lebron went from being jordan like to being a piece of dirt. He will never be thought of as on jordan's level. Jordan didn't need 2 other superstars to win championships. Kobe didn't either because i wouldn't consider pau gasol a superstar. Kobe is jordan like and Kobe never let L.A. down he stayed true even though at one point he did want to leave

lyon804

I know many here in this forum swing on Lebron because of his GIFT AND TALENTS. These were given to him and there was nothing he had to do, but win the genetic lottery. This guy has serious social problems. We have seen other great athletes that were more accomplished than Lebron that was not this narcissistic. He really believes he is a KING. Almost every interview I have seen of this guy lately he refers to himself in the 3rd person. His behavior has become intolerable and he must be humbled!

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

This guy is a fuggin nitwit. Sure he's a top-notch ballah but personality wise this guy reminds me of a spoiled stuck-up oyster.

Can't wait to watch my C's dismantle this fukk and his 2 butt-buddies opening game

Feel the wrath of karma, ya jackass!

Betting Guru
    Bookie Busting!
    Betting Guru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I think this Guy really thinks he is a King! What a joke!

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

"It" has an IQ of 68, "It" is a retard.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

i cant wait for the heat to get a ring in the next few years, going to be hilarious watching/listening to all you cry babies out there.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9144

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    i cant wait for the heat to get a ring in the next few years, going to be hilarious watching/listening to all you cry babies out there.
    it worked for the celtics, heat will def get a ring

Bachakhan
    Bachakhan's Avatar Become A Pro!

no way he will ever play for cavs again

joe blow
    joe blow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

NBA sucks anyway.College game is 100x's better

lyon804

Has nothing to do with the Heat. Get past your hommerism and realize this "KING" has major personality and social disorders.

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    I know many here in this forum swing on Lebron because of his GIFT AND TALENTS. These were given to him and there was nothing he had to do, but win the genetic lottery. This guy has serious social problems. We have seen other great athletes that were more accomplished than Lebron that was not this narcissistic. He really believes he is a KING. Almost every interview I have seen of this guy lately he refers to himself in the 3rd person. His behavior has become intolerable and he must be humbled!
    exactly because of the constant blowing by some

kobefanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    "It" has an IQ of 68, "It" is a retard.
    "IT" is also a pu$$y

kobefanatic

Quote Originally Posted by SRBI View Post
    This guy is a fuggin nitwit. Sure he's a top-notch ballah but personality wise this guy reminds me of a spoiled stuck-up oyster.

Can't wait to watch my C's dismantle this fukk and his 2 butt-buddies opening game

Feel the wrath of karma, ya jackass!
    hope your celtics beat this guy up and meet LAL again in the NBA finals that will be great

SRBI

This guy...

SRBI

Quote Originally Posted by kobefanatic View Post
    hope your celtics beat this guy up and meet LAL again in the NBA finals that will be great

brooks85

Has nothing to do with the Heat. Get past your hommerism and realize this "KING" has major personality and social disorders.
    O im sorry i thought we were talking about the Lebron James who plays for the Miami Heat. This is a pro sport, Lebron is not trying to become a school teacher or manager. So get the sand out of your vagina because his "personality" is irrelevant. I have better things to do then bitch and complain about a pro athletes personality. I would suggest you and anyone else to stop wasting your time complaining about Lebron because it makes you look pathetic.

Kobe raped a girl, lebron left cleveland. Lets see you discuss the disorders about that.
    Points Awarded:

bkny2cnc gave brooks85 30 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kobefanatic

lebron is just destroying his own image right now, which is good , there will be a lot more pressure on him if he doesn't win a single ring within the next 6 years

lyon804

O im sorry i thought we were talking about the Lebron James who plays for the Miami Heat. This is a pro sport, Lebron is not trying to become a school teacher or manager. So get the sand out of your vagina because his "personality" is irrelevant. I have better things to do then bitch and complain about a pro athletes personality, i would suggest you and everyone else to stop wasting your time because it makes you look pathetic.

Kobe raped a girl, lebron left cleveland. Lets see you discuss the disorders about that.

OK guy. I get it. Very juvenial post.

SRBI

Right, so intelligent

brooks85

and the only thing lebron should be getting shit for is his "decision." I haven't read up on it in awhile but last I heard all the profits he said were going to the charity did not make it. That is something he should be getting flak for but instead everyone bitches because they dont like how he conducts himself. We call those people egocentric.

kobefanatic

O im sorry i thought we were talking about the Lebron James who plays for the Miami Heat. This is a pro sport, Lebron is not trying to become a school teacher or manager. So get the sand out of your vagina because his "personality" is irrelevant. I have better things to do then bitch and complain about a pro athletes personality. I would suggest you and anyone else to stop wasting your time complaining about Lebron because it makes you look pathetic.

ok at least his mother didn't get fuked by his teammate

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16305

his true self is now just being seen, total fraud, with so much god given talent, he could have challenged Ali as the worlds Athlete, but all for naught now

pronk

This is not about the ring dummy. Even if they win title or two, those cheated titles will be worthless, those trophies will hold no water, just like McGwire's steroid hr records and in the tunnels of history they will be forgotten, no self-respected coach will ever mention their names to the youngster learning to play this great game.

brooks85

first, how did he/they cheat?

secondly, how would they be worthless?

kobefanatic

LeBron James gets DESTROYED on Twitter all in the name of Entourage

Link
    http://community.msgnetwork.com/eve/...55/m/321102963

LeBron James sent out this tweet, asking what time Entourage was coming on again tonight, if he missed the first showing at 10pm, and check out the responses he got.

KingJames

Quick ? yall. If u miss Entourage the 1st time it comes on tonight, then what time does it come back on? 8 minutes ago via UberTwitter

1. KardiacKeith

@KingJames It's never on again. Once the episode is on once, you can't ever watch it again. ******. Mental list that fairy. 6 minutes ago via web in reply to KingJames

2. intellegacy

@KingJames right after u mop d wades floor! 6 minutes ago via TweetCaster in reply to KingJames Retweeted by you

3. YoungTruth13

@KingJames dummy front like yu dont got tivo or on demand its #2010 yu got a 110 million dollar contract #stepituppp half a minute ago via web in reply to KingJames

4. TheSportsHernia

Amazing RT @sportspickle U r dum. RT @KingJames Quick ? yall. If u miss Entourage 1st time it comes on, then what time does it come back on? half a minute ago via web

5. The******

@KingJames ask delonte 4 minutes ago via HTC Peep in reply to KingJames

6. willnoonan

@KingJames the amount of rings that you have...plus twelve. #burn 6 minutes ago via UberTwitter in reply to KingJames

7. Len LFill

@KingJames ***k you. 7 minutes ago via txt

8. ramzyn

1) Press "Guide" 2) Kill yourself RT @KingJames Quick ? If u miss Entourage the 1st time it comes on tonight,what time does it come back on? 11 minutes ago via web

9. OmieNice

@KingJames at ***k you o clock 10 minutes ago via Osfoora HD in reply to KingJames

10. billybearcat

@KingJames you're an asshat. Instead of looking it up you are just going to treat twitter like your own tv guide. I hope you get Leprosy. 10 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to KingJames

11. mistamikeyc

@KingJames dwest and gloria will dvr it for ya don't worry buddy you won't miss it 12 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to KingJames

12. miketcassidy

How does it feel to be part of D-Wade's entourage? I hope you're the Turtle character. @KingJames 13 minutes ago via Echofon

13. Dante_Brown

Yo @KingJames asks the dumbest questions. 13 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

14. adambigdog

DVR SON I know your smarter then that! RT @KingJames: Quick ? yall. If u miss Entourage the 1st time it comes on (cont) http://tl.gd/35h9gg 16 minutes ago via UberTwitter

15. JiMazzeo

@KingJames 12 30 traitor 16 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to KingJames

16. Stephen Stezzo

@kingjames just do what's right and #killurself it's not too late... 16 minutes ago via Echofon

17. TallyBoy73

@kingjames 1230 homey 18 minutes ago via txt

18. FailSPN

@KingJames You still watch that show?? LOLFAIL. That show ****s. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Entourage...ys%2Fwhats+a+DVR%3F+

19. mreed87

@KingJames Does "taking your talents to South Beach" not include a DVR? 20 minutes ago via web in reply to KingJames

20. WesleyOnline

@KingJames Don't you pay handlers that can Google that info for you? 20 minutes ago via web in reply to KingJames

21. ricky_blevins1

@KingJames Hey the Boston Celtics and Shaq , Rajon Rondo, KG, Paul Pierce, and Ray Allen are going to beat your Miami Heat 20 minutes ago via TweetDeck in reply to KingJames

22. mschwe4

@KingJames ask dwayne wade. He knows. He knows. 20 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to KingJames

23. JayAshman

@KingJames look at a tv guide, idiot. 22 minutes ago via TweetCaster in reply to KingJames

24. lstamper

RT @fakegimel: take your talents to tvguide.com RT @KingJames: If u miss Entourage the 1st time it comes on (cont) http://tl.gd/35h8vf 23 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

25. danarestia

@KingJames it comes on immediately following the one hour special 24 minutes ago via web in reply to KingJames

26. mrw3lls

@KingJames it's a one time thing bruh no re runds 25 minutes ago via Echofon in reply to KingJames

27. ChampgneShakeUp

@KingJames 11:30 go***kyourself 26 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to KingJames

28. ericjdoll

@KingJames You like shows where people follow other people and ride coattails, huh? that's a ***king #shocker! #makeamentalnote 28 minutes ago via TweetDeck

29. Mike Schneid msschneid

@KingJames who cares. ***k u 28 minutes ago via web in reply to KingJames

30. jbnyrnym

@KingJames When they take their talents to South Beach 28 minutes ago via web in reply to KingJames

31. RogerC83

What's the matter @kingjames? Too cheap to pay for a DVR? ***kin jackass... 1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

32. mike_mulloy

@KingJames i hate you, but its on ondemand if you have comcast and on at 1230 EST 22 minutes ago via web in reply to KingJames

33. Greg SumrOfGeorge

@KingJames or whenever u get off dwades jock and finish polishing his d*ck he will says its okay to watch 26 minutes ago via UberTwitter in reply to KingJames
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-08-15 at 11:48 AM. Reason: image does not exist

lyon804

and the only thing lebron should be getting shit for is his "decision." I haven't read up on it in awhile but last I heard all the profits he said were going to the charity did not make it. That is something he should be getting flak for but instead everyone bitches because they dont like how he conducts himself. We call those people egocentric.

Who are those people? Surely, you haven't twisted this and are now referring to other's here.

Buddie, if you want to suck the "GREAT KINGS DICK" and watch him parade and act like a clown and refer to himself in the 3rd person constantly then to each his own. Most people fall out with some clown that always refers to himself in the 3rd person and has annointed himself as the KING. If that's what you respect then maybe you have a problem.

Oh, as for Kobe Bryant's rape.. That's weak. The little whore he fukked had 3 other sperm samples in her at the time of here rape kit.. Kinda hard to prove rape,huh?

brooks85

Who are those people? Surely, you haven't twisted this and are now referring to other's here.

Buddie, if you want to suck the "GREAT KINGS DICK" and watch him parade and act like a clown and refer to himself in the 3rd person constantly then to each his own. Most people fall out with some clown that always refers to himself in the 3rd person and has annointed himself as the KING. If that's what you respect then maybe you have a problem.

Oh, as for Kobe Bryant's rape.. That's weak. The little whore he fukked had 3 other sperm samples in her at the time of here rape kit.. Kinda hard to prove rape,huh?
    what do you mean? YOU are "those" people clearly, others here and every jackass in that twitter log. Tho the shit they are saying is hilarious.

"go***kyourself"

haha kids
    Last edited by brooks85; 08-18-10 at 10:53 AM.

kobefanatic

nice post, at least kobe wasn't raised by a whore

pronk

first, how did he/they cheat?

secondly, how would they be worthless?
    Hello! Anybody home? Were you in coma or you just waking up from your lenghty 6 week slumber?

brooks85

just answer the questions

The deflection tactic lyon uses is popular but I have seen it too many times. So, you still gotta answer the questions.

1234 ... Last