Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

(Tuesday) Get Sacramento now if you like money.....

It is 5- everywhere, this is like stealing. New Jersey plays like they just don't give a damn these days, this is the 3rd leg of a 6 game road trip they are on. Been beat their last 5 outings and beat ugly. In 3 of those games they were the chalk yet other than the Boston game haven't come close to either winning or covering. Margin they lost ATS by in last 4 has been 13.5/ 14/ 13.5 and 31. Yep, 31 points away from even pushing, LOL.

Kings on the other hand are playing very well, winning 5 of their last 7 and just coming off b2b road wins against Indy and Detroit. More importantly they are rested and they are at home. This year with 2 days of rest they are 8-2 ATS, will be 9-2 after tomorrow nights game. This line can only creep up, if you're going to play that side get it now.

W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I completely agree with this game, however I've only seen it at -5.5 hehe.

supra23
    supra23's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually like new jersey here...the line is +5.5 so i like the fact of buying 2 points on top of that to +7.5. Dont see them losing to sacramento by more than that, there due for a win and on this western conference roadtrip, sac is the team i feel they will pull this spread against...matter of fact im gonna lay 10 units on this one!

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Agree Sac sounds like a good play here

W0lfy

Yeah, I was going to buy 3 points to make Sac -2.5. I agree with you Supra that the Nets are due for a win (just like Miami), but you gotta remember this is Bibby's first game at home of the season and the Kings are playing well.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd prefer to fade the Nets in their next game, against the Warriors who were embarrassed at home today by Minnesota.

"I'm pretty disappointed with our performance tonight," Nelson said. "There didn't seem to be much energy, much passion, or much urgency to the game. ... We've been playing very well but we laid an egg tonight. What can I tell you."
    There's gold in those kind of statements in this stage of the season. No way Golden State won't be energized.

W0lfy

That's a nice energy message for Thursday's game. Thanks Dark.

supra23
    supra23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    I'd prefer to fade the Nets in their next game, against the Warriors who were embarrassed at home today by Minnesota.

There's gold in those kind of statements in this stage of the season. No way Golden State won't be energized.
    ya c exactly, good point...thats why i kno nets show up tomorrow but then get blown away by gs on thursday!

Patrick McIrish

Good points all around, thanks guys.

kbnickchiu
    kbnickchiu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by W0lfy View Post
    Yeah, I was going to buy 3 points to make Sac -2.5. I agree with you Supra that the Nets are due for a win (just like Miami), but you gotta remember this is Bibby's first game at home of the season and the Kings are playing well.
    Teams don't lose so many games for no reasons. When they don't play with desires, they will never due for a win..
    BTW, Miami just lost another game and ATS tonight.

I just don't see New Jersey nor Miami will be able to pull themselves together and get a W until they met with each other on Feb. 1st.
    Last edited by kbnickchiu; 01-22-08 at 12:52 AM.

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Believe it or not, I like the Nets in this one. The teams match up well, and play each other hard every time. I wouldn't take the Nets SU. That's just crazy for how they've been playng. I'd prefer to get them @ +7 or higher. Hope the line moves up.

W0lfy

Quote Originally Posted by kbnickchiu View Post
    Teams don't lose so many games for no reasons. When they don't play with desires, they will never due for a win..
    BTW, Miami just lost another game and ATS tonight.

I just don't see New Jersey nor Miami will be able to pull themselves together and get a W until they met with each other on Feb. 1st.
    I somewhat disagree. Teams do need desire in order to win successfully but at the same time these are NBA players, and even with the crappiest performance can pull out a win. That's why I'm just not betting on Miami because they are due.

kbnickchiu
    kbnickchiu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by W0lfy View Post
    I somewhat disagree. Teams do need desire in order to win successfully but at the same time these are NBA players, and even with the crappiest performance can pull out a win. That's why I'm just not betting on Miami because they are due.
    I wanna see the Nets come out with their crappiest peformance tomorrow night. I just put money on Sacramento -6.
    With New Jersey's crappiest performance at Arco Arean playing against the red hot Kings, I shall see numbers add up to my bank account.

Anyways.... good luck to you as always.

BossE
    BossE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

any 1 seeing a parlay or teaser? i am debating on that PHO over 215.5 i think its doable PHO scores always over 100 and MIL is aiming there as well and there last game was still 96 points add PHO latest points i think its gonna be like 125-105 or something.?? opinions ??

sac will win im sure there 3pointers are off the charts.!!

Message of the day.!

Also Mil will push because there at home / Pho will just win straight up.
    Last edited by BossE; 01-22-08 at 02:33 AM.

OegNo
    OegNo's Avatar Become A Pro!

sac will definitely win, do a teaser and money line bet if your questioning it, or hell bet all 3, you'll end up winning at least 2 most likely...don't quote me just incase theres flukes tho, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE =) tuesday is a $$$ day

BossE
    BossE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

gonna stay away from it, and just make the last bet your parlay OEG

KillaBeesSwarmin
    KillaBeesSwarmin's Avatar Become A Pro!

im thinking parlaying the sacramento -5.5 and the over 201.5. last time they met i think the total was like 210. and that was without bibby and kmart playing

OegNo
    OegNo's Avatar Become A Pro!

i took the over on the kings game as well

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah liking kings here more i look at it

Patrick McIrish

Kings made it as expected, good job guys. Nice to stumble upon the right side every now and then at least. Let's get 'em again tomorrow.

Patrick McIrish

BTW nice call on the OVER as well, I almost played the chalk and parlayed it along with my straight bet but last minute decided against it. Wish I had followed some of you guys on the total.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Nice call guys on the Over and excellent call on Sac. Patrick!

W0lfy

Money in the bank. I hadn't felt this good for a game for awhile. To be safe I bought 3 points =[. $1,000 for $588. Not great at all but I've been playing it safe a bit. Going to ride Kings into tomorrow's game. Sometimes you gotta feel the energy of a team compared to their record and Kings have that spunk right now. GL

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

FADE these guys tonight!