Betpoints: 358

Twolves beat the clips tonight

A rare NBA play from me

Taking a shot clips r very injured on the road here

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO

Nobody ?

Not an NBA guy is this not a good play ?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

for +170 is one of worst in league worth the risk?

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    for +170 is one of worst in league worth the risk?
    I got +180

MisterSack
    MisterSack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2552

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I got +180
    lol

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I got +180
    gl. they sometimes show up against better teams. i just hate betting one of crappiest teams against one of best. clipps still deep and they like a challenge. a lot of dogs on that team.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

They playing 2marro so is Leonard punk ass sitting out this one or 2marro?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

in other news...KCP absolutely useless. shoots 84%. takes inbounds and proceeds to miss 2 of 4. what is he good for?

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    They playing 2marro so is Leonard punk ass sitting out this one or 2marro?
    Man, aint that the truth! Clippers are one of the best teams in the NBA--as long as everyone is playing. They're my favorite team and I want to bet on them but I have to make damn sure it is not going to be a "load-management" game.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Let's get it. On this as well.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    Man, aint that the truth! Clippers are one of the best teams in the NBA--as long as everyone is playing. They're my favorite team and I want to bet on them but I have to make damn sure it is not going to be a "load-management" game.
    I’ve ignored them pretty much all year (not that I bet a whole lot of nba anyways) cause that crap. When I see what look to be short lines I assume he takin the day off but I dunno for sure.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Lol couldn’t give away a ticket in that gym

lakerboy

I’ve ignored them pretty much all year (not that I bet a whole lot of nba anyways) cause that crap. When I see what look to be short lines I assume he takin the day off but I dunno for sure.
    What you bet bro? Tonight

johnnyvegas13

Not a good start

Tho wolves should have depth adv as gm plays out

2daBank

I don’t think Leonard ever plays B2B’s. I’d assume he sitting just cause the line, i know he prob not playing this one and Saturday night cause we all know how fukkin hard it is to play hoops 2 whole days in a row (rolling fukkin eyes).

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    What you bet bro? Tonight
    Nothing. Wish I’d have looked early cause kings ml seems pretty easy but too expensive and nothing left to parlay them with. Lol

johnnyvegas13

Leonard is carting them

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25004

Leonard is carting them

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I don’t think Leonard ever plays B2B’s. I’d assume he sitting just cause the line, i know he prob not playing this one and Saturday night cause we all know how fukkin hard it is to play hoops 2 whole days in a row (rolling fukkin eyes).
    he literally has a degenerative knee condition. thats why he was pissed with spurs for the narrative they were putting out. he told clipps about it before he signed. he can play reg season that don't matter for 3 years or give them 5 solid years of playoff bball.

lakerboy

he literally has a degenerative knee condition. thats why he was pissed with spurs for the narrative they were putting out. he told clipps about it before he signed. he can play reg season that don't matter for 3 years or give them 5 solid years of playoff bball.
    Yes he won't play for long. A few more years.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Yes he won't play for long. A few more years.
    yeah. he's really fukkin good tho. i see more jordan in him than kobe. kobe had the obvious turn around fadeaway. but kawhi picks his spots when he wants to score and creates space where he needs it. probably a better one on one defender than mike, but definitely not the scorer he was.

2daBank

yeah. he's really fukkin good tho. i see more jordan in him than kobe. kobe had the obvious turn around fadeaway. but kawhi picks his spots when he wants to score and creates space where he needs it. probably a better one on one defender than mike, but definitely not the scorer he was.
    Jordan and Kobe played every night. You can give him a pass if you want, I think it a joke.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Jordan and Kobe played every night. You can give him a pass if you want, I think it a joke.
    i think the owners want their assets to last longer. even with a good engine you wouldn't drive your ferrari across country and put unnecessary miles on it. you agree as much as anyone the regular season don't matter. he went into toronto like a king the other day. they could give a shit how many games he played lol.

2daBank

i think the owners want their assets to last longer. even with a good engine you wouldn't drive your ferrari across country and put unnecessary miles on it. you agree as much as anyone the regular season don't matter. he went into toronto like a king the other day. they could give a shit how many games he played lol.
    Jordan and Kobe had long careers, played nightly. I mean I know I say I don’t give a shit bout the reg season but I still think it holds meaning when comparing the greats. No chance I’m putting a guy on the greats level if he only playing 60 games a season. Part of greatness is showing up and performing for the fans who pay to see the shit.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Jordan and Kobe had long careers, played nightly. I mean I know I say I don’t give a shit bout the reg season but I still think it holds meaning when comparing the greats. No chance I’m putting a guy on the greats level if he only playing 60 games a season. Part of greatness is showing up and performing for the fans who pay to see the shit.
    sixty of 82 is almost 75%. and jordan nor kobe had a degenerative knee condition. if you play him everyday he becomes derek rose. a former mvp that can now only play 20 minutes a game. nah. gimme the guy that is better than any one else with the money on the line. unfortunately, this is the present and future. you think zion or kyrie is really hurt right now? steph curry in no hurry to get back either. there isn't 11 on offense and defense in league. you play both. hockey players go 23 minutes a game. how many games do soccer players go a week? a baseball pitcher starts once a week. they didn't do that in the old days either. to be better and stronger you can't go at the same extent.

lebron has been afforded a body like kobe and jordan where he can play everyday. but as a fan i do not want him playing 82 games and being gassed in the playoffs. i have been saying they need to start sitting him occasionally now. jordan took 2 seasons off in his prime. kobe looked like the tinman at the end. by the time he was lebron's age his body was completely broken down. Bird didn't finish healthy. Dwade was a shell of himself as westbrook will be soon. these guys are faster and more athletic these days. limited commodities. all stars hurt last season or surgery; PG, Kawhi, KD, Klay, Steph, Lebron, Kyrie... what fan wants to come to the games when the stars are all hurt either?

johnnyvegas13

Hhhmmmmmmm

2daBank

sixty of 82 is almost 75%. and jordan nor kobe had a degenerative knee condition. if you play him everyday he becomes derek rose. a former mvp that can now only play 20 minutes a game. nah. gimme the guy that is better than any one else with the money on the line. unfortunately, this is the present and future. you think zion or kyrie is really hurt right now? steph curry in no hurry to get back either. there isn't 11 on offense and defense in league. you play both. hockey players go 23 minutes a game. how many games do soccer players go a week? a baseball pitcher starts once a week. they didn't do that in the old days either. to be better and stronger you can't go at the same extent.

lebron has been afforded a body like kobe and jordan where he can play everyday. but as a fan i do not want him playing 82 games and being gassed in the playoffs. i have been saying they need to start sitting him occasionally now. jordan took 2 seasons off in his prime. kobe looked like the tinman at the end. by the time he was lebron's age his body was completely broken down. Bird didn't finish healthy. Dwade was a shell of himself as westbrook will be soon. these guys are faster and more athletic these days. limited commodities. all stars hurt last season or surgery; PG, Kawhi, KD, Klay, Steph, Lebron, Kyrie... what fan wants to come to the games when the stars are all hurt either?
    That all well and good and if the knee thing Is true (or even if it not) obviously he doing what he feels is best for his career which is fine, I won’t begrudge anyone for that. At same time there also no way in hell ill ever put them into that elite category who did show up for work nightly like the rest of us have had to our whole lives for a lot freaking less. Know what I’m saying?

Far as Jordan takin years off to ride buses in minor league baseball that hardly the same thing I think we can agree. Not like he took the time off to chill. Even then I prefer that to not showing up nights fans paid and expected to see stars as which something none the greats ever did.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

That all well and good and if the knee thing Is true (or even if it not) obviously he doing what he feels is best for his career which is fine, I won’t begrudge anyone for that. At same time there also no way in hell ill ever put them into that elite category who did show up for work nightly like the rest of us have had to our whole lives for a lot freaking less. Know what I’m saying?

Far as Jordan takin years off to ride buses in minor league baseball that hardly the same thing I think we can agree. Not like he took the time off to chill. Even then I prefer that to not showing up nights fans paid and expected to see stars as which something none the greats ever did.
    true jordan's time off was different. but much like lebron missing playoffs and being so rejuvenated by just missing those 3 months and 100+ games instead of 82, jordan had a second run that was easier than going the 8 consecutive years of 100+ games.

2daBank

true jordan's time off was different. but much like lebron missing playoffs and being so rejuvenated by just missing those 3 months and 100+ games instead of 82, jordan had a second run that was easier than going the 8 consecutive years of 100+ games.
    Oh I was screaming before the year bron was finna beast out this year after having the most rest he has had in like ever., he mfin old, and not like he choose for it, and look how much that mofo played for 15 years straight!!

Obviously Leonard doing what he thinks is best and I guess good for him we in this soft ass time when he can get away w it. Doesn’t mean I have to agree or ill ever put him among the greatest even if he goes on to win 5 more rings (which ain’t happening anyways), I’ll always discount them for him being fresher and going to teams that can win games without him.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

LeBron James is probably the greatest warrior in NBA history

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10675

gl. they sometimes show up against better teams. i just hate betting one of crappiest teams against one of best. clipps still deep and they like a challenge. a lot of dogs on that team.
    Twolves do suck bigtime. Nothing would surprise me on this game though.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    LeBron James is probably the greatest warrior in NBA history
    Big time. He is hated but he is a monster

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

James has past Jordan NBA warriors

Not NBA winners though

johnnyvegas13