Hahahahahah, Lebron is a joke

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

good night.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11259

Rewind the tape Williams... Where was Mo Will on that last play? He was in the fuking middle of the key like he was going to get a rebound INSTEAD of playing out on the wing to defend the Rashard Lewis 3. That's why he shouldnt be on the court.

Rewind the tape Williams22...

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Rewind the tape Williams... Where was Mo Will on that last play? He was in the fuking middle of the key like he was going to get a rebound INSTEAD of playing out on the wing to defend the Rashard Lewis 3. That's why he shouldnt be on the court.

Rewind the tape Williams22...

Man...the cavs were +5 with Daniel Gibson in the game...Just imagine if he'd play the full 48 minutes, i bet cavs win by at least 15 right?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Man...the cavs were +5 with Daniel Gibson in the game...Just imagine if he'd play the full 48 minutes, i bet cavs win by at least 15 right?
    While -9 with Mo on the floor. Mike Brown is an idiot... Gibson and Moon should be getting minutes. I'm not sure what's Brown's agenda???

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

While -9 with Mo on the floor. Mike Brown is an idiot... Gibson and Moon should be getting minutes. I'm not sure what's Brown's agenda???
    -9 with Lebron on the floor too...want to bench him?

Today's game was a good step towards getting acquainted with Jamison who was clearly much more comfortable. I wouldn't be surprised to see him start next game. However, most of the offense was isolation for Lebron, Shaq, and Jamison. The next couple of games the offense will evolve and the shooters will be getting more wide open 3s. The Cavs shot less than 20% from 3 today, which is clearly far below their average. The FT problem needs to be fixed as well.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

This game went just as i had said. Orlando wanted this more and needed this more.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    -9 with Lebron on the floor too...want to bench him?

Today's game was a good step towards getting acquainted with Jamison who was clearly much more comfortable. I wouldn't be surprised to see him start next game. However, most of the offense was isolation for Lebron, Shaq, and Jamison. The next couple of games the offense will evolve and the shooters will be getting more wide open 3s. The Cavs shot less than 20% from 3 today, which is clearly far below their average. The FT problem needs to be fixed as well.
    Lebron needed to be benched in that 4th quarter. He didn't do a dam thing (although I knew it because he expended too much energy closing out the half). His stupid ass 3 point shot's killed any Cav comeback. Mike Brown isn't going to get in his ass because Mike Brown is a slug.

I expected the Cav's to go 0-3 in this stretch and they will recover and get back to winning. Nothing changes there but watch during the playoffs, you will see this same shit in key games. The big issues is Mike Brown's incompetence and horseshit guard play.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Mike Brown isnt a good enough coach . I think the cavs are the team to beat but Phil will outcoach him if they meet LA.

Grind House
    Grind House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3857

3 down none to go. Losing streak complete.

Grind House
    Grind House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3857

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Hahahahahah, Lebron is a joke
    Say it again Paco!!!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Mike Brown isnt a good enough coach . I think the cavs are the team to beat but Phil will outcoach him if they meet LA.
    Van Dumbdy has out coached him, Larry Brown has too. Cav's probably can't get by, the Celtic's, Magic, Bobcats and maybe Hawks.

williams22

Van Dumbdy has out coached him, Larry Brown has too. Cav's probably can't get by, the Celtic's, Magic, Bobcats and maybe Hawks.
    And the overreaction has reached it's peak. Everyone take a deep breath, the Cavs will be fine.

Mac4Lyfe

Willams22 - no way does the Cav's win a title this year. right now they will be lucky to get to the ECF. When is the last time a team won a title with poor guard play and horrible coaching???

williams22

Willams22 - no way does the Cav's win a title this year. right now they will be lucky to get to the ECF. When is the last time a team won a title with poor guard play and horrible coaching???
    I don't think I've ever met such a negative fan. I'm done here, the negativity is too much.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great game here, foul trouble for shaq and jamison really helped out the Magic. But I'll take it

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    I don't think I've ever met such a negative fan. I'm done here, the negativity is too much.
    It's called living in reality and not fantasy. As a gambler you should know not to bet with your heart. I've faded the Cav's since MoWill has come back and it's been profitable. I knew guard play was an issue but it's gotten much worse lately. I've also been convinced that Mike Brown isn't going to get the job done as well. He won't ever get in Lebron's ass for his poor shot selection, he doesn't know how to work the refs, calls timeout's at the wrong time and has no clue on who should be on the floor. Add that the team is one of the worst FT shooting team in the league and you have to be honest and understand that there's alot of work to be done.

This team is not a championship team as constructed. The team still relies too much on Lebron. Don't fall for a team that can win in the regular season. Look beyond that and ask yourself if the Cav's can win 7 game series with Lebron doing most of the work???

williams22

It's called living in reality and not Fantasy. As a gambler you should know not to bet with your heart. I've faded the Cav's since MoWill has come back and it's been profitable. I knew guard play was an issue but it's gotten much worse lately. I've also been convinced that Mike Brown isn't going to get the job done as well. He won't ever get in Lebron's ass for his poor shot selection, he doesn't know how to work the refs, calls timeout's at the wrong time and has no clue on who should be on the floor. Add that the team is one of the worst FT shooting team in the league and you have to be honest and understand that there's alot of work to be done.

This team is not a championship team as constructed. The team still relies too much on Lebron. Don't fall for a team that can win in the regular season. Look beyond that and ask yourself if the Cav's can win 7 game series with Lebron doing most of the work???
    I've seen him do it many times with a much worse supporting cast than he has now. This team is essentially going back to training camp mid-season because of the addition to Jamison. They won't take nearly as long to adjust, but it will still take time. Have some patience.

First 1234