reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Carmelo Anthony traded to OKC Thunder for Enes Kanter, Doug McDermott, Bulls 2nd Rd P

Can you believe it? Carmelo Anthony is on the OKC Thunder folks.

NY Knicks receive Enes Kanter, Doug McDermott & a Chicago Bulls 2nd Round draft pick.

OKC Thunder now have Russell Westbrook, Paul George & Carmelo Anthony on the same team. Should be interesting!

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

They're finally going all in with uncertainty looming in the future.

I wish they they would have shoved all their chips in when they had Harden. Now that Durant is gone they're finally going for it?

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    They're finally going all in with uncertainty looming in the future.

I wish they they would have shoved all their chips in when they had Harden. Now that Durant is gone they're finally going for it?
    I don't see how this is beyond a 1 year experiment since Paul George only has a 1 year deal in OKC. Not sure how long OKC would be retaining Carmelo barring a future trade.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16258

Kanter has been singing their praises the past couple years. Always made me cringe because scott brooks didn't like him much, and then neither did donovan ...trade bait.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Very dangerous to have these guys with short contracts. They need a year to set a pecking order. It would be ironic if Paul George and Westbrook leave for the Lakers and Carmelo's on the worst team in the west... and the Knicks make the playoffs.