LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Besides Bosh...

Wade and Haslem are also returning to Miami. Too bad they lost the biggest fish of all.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

JMcR to the rescue.

LT Profits

Heat also in hot pursuit of Luol Deng.

Cuse0323

They're still a playoff team, just with a new dynamic. Time to feed Bosh the rock 20 times a game.

I wonder if they wish they used their pick on someone other than Shabazz, since it was just for LeBron.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21809

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    They're still a playoff team, just with a new dynamic. Time to feed Bosh the rock 20 times a game.

I wonder if they wish they used their pick on someone other than Shabazz, since it was just for LeBron.
    Not sure they're even a playoff team. I hate Lebron, but that team sucked without him. How are they going to possibly win with basically the same team without Lebron? Wade is damaged goods. Very damaged. Giving Bish and him max money guarantees Miami will never win. Period. They may make a playoff - MAYBE- but they ain't contenders. Riley being shortsighted, he should have cleared the decks.

Cuse0323

East sucks, think they definitely make the playoffs...Riley will add someone else. Maybe they get the 8th spot and can play the Cavs in the first round. The NBA would love that.

Cuse0323

I do wish Bosh went to Houston and the Heat team just blew up completely. No clue why he doesn't want to contend but now he's the man.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

The Heat will probably make the playoffs in the East, but paying Bosh max money is a mistake. Looks like it wont be much different than Bosh's days in Toronto when he was the "man" there.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Not sure they're even a playoff team. I hate Lebron, but that team sucked without him. How are they going to possibly win with basically the same team without Lebron? Wade is damaged goods. Very damaged. Giving Bish and him max money guarantees Miami will never win. Period. They may make a playoff - MAYBE- but they ain't contenders. Riley being shortsighted, he should have cleared the decks.
    yep i thought it was a panic move. how could you want to commit 15-16 mil a year to bosh and suddenly hours later you are giving him 24.5 a year? i could somewhat see paying wade since he has done a lot for your franchise. i do think they make the playoffs, it is still the east, and napier was a steal at 26 so they have things going for them. they will lose the first round pick they have next year since its top 10 protected and theres no chance they are that bad anymore.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

$$ and contract Bosh got is just insane the great Gordon Gecko in S beach has lost his mind

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Heat also in hot pursuit of Luol Deng.
    i think this could very well happen, it would be like lebron was traded for deng

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Deng not bad

they will be ok if Wade is healthy but that is a longshot

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

What's up with the Wade to Bulls rumors? Not sure there is much too it just hearing some buzz then it could just be the media trying to drum up a story. If Wade returns and is 80% at least and they get Deng I don't think 45/50 wins in the east is outta question and keep them somewhat relevant.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wade would actually help the bulls

They need offense

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah JJ everyone knows that much. All depends on health tho of him and Rose if he does go. 2 gimp guards that cannot give you 65/70 gAmes a year tho doesn't do much good for anyone. I just figured he was a staple in Miami and retire there like Jeter or T Duncan a one team lifer and face of the franchise.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21809

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Wade would actually help the bulls

They need offense
    Not gonna happen. That's where his crazy baby momma is. He wants to be as far away as possible.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Most of these clowns probably have at least 5 baby mommas must suck when trying to coordinate business moves lol.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

The Heats will not be of any threat next season.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Heat will be a #7 or #8 seed...... East is weak....

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

If Gordon Hayward is worth 15 million.... Bosh is probably worth 20 million... there are a lot of third tier guys getting 14-15 million a year

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by JMUplayer View Post
    If Gordon Hayward is worth 15 million.... Bosh is probably worth 20 million... there are a lot of third tier guys getting 14-15 million a year
    Neither one of them are worth that.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

East is awful still a playoff team.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20436

They will still probably make the playoffs, assuming the add the correct pieces. The east sucks, you don't even have to be .500 to make the playoffs in the east.

People are underestimating Bosh though. He sacrificed so much of his game when he decided to team up with LeBron and Wade. Before he came to Miami, he was a legit top 12 NBA player. I think we will see him back in the post more and in the paint a lot more now that LeBron is gone. I think he'll have a good shot at averaging around 20 ppg this season.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    They will still probably make the playoffs, assuming the add the correct pieces. The east sucks, you don't even have to be .500 to make the playoffs in the east.

People are underestimating Bosh though. He sacrificed so much of his game when he decided to team up with LeBron and Wade. Before he came to Miami, he was a legit top 12 NBA player. I think we will see him back in the post more and in the paint a lot more now that LeBron is gone. I think he'll have a good shot at averaging around 20 ppg this season.
    As much as I dislike the guy, he's a great player. Not many big guys in the league with his skills, especially mid-range and even on the perimeter at times. He would have been perfect next to Dwight in Houston. He's not a great rebounder or shot blocker so with Dwight next to him, they could have been lethal down low.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Dude you've been wrong about everything for the past 4 years. When Lebron came to Miami in 2010, you said there was no way they would get by the bulls and celtics. You said lebron joining wade was a poor decision, wade was injury prone, etc. Wade and James both averaged 26 ppg in their first year together. Can you find me a duo that's ever done that? You can't.

You have no room to talk. You've been saying every year how the Bulls would beat the Heat, because in the Heat's first year together, they had an abysmal record against the top teams in NBA and got swept by the Bull sin the reg season -- and then you, the rookie that you are, had the nerve to justify that as a reason for why Miami would lose a 7 game series to chicago.

A team with Wade and Bosh won't make playoffs? You're clueless dude.

LT Profits

FWIW. looks like Birdman Anderson coming back too.

LT Profits

Talks with Deng resume Sunday, competing with a couple of other teams.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5997

I'm really glad Bosh did not go to the Rockets. He sucks badly.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11240

Shabazz plus mcroberts plus Granger all coming to Miami they'll still be a contender

homie1975

If deng comes over look the fukk out

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

LOL...Why do people dislike Bosh ? What has he done to be disliked? Folks...Lebron is in Cleveland...stop being brainwashed by the ESPN storyline...the script has changed...Bosh will slide back to the 4 and put up 20 and 10 like he did for 8 years in Toronto...Riley had to better Houston's offer...they will sign Deng and quite possibly Stephenson...Miami will still be a 5-6 seed....Riley has rebuilt that team twice...this time it will be much easier because he still has Bosh,Cole..and broke down Wade....in 07, he had squat...

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    LOL...Why do people dislike Bosh ? What has he done to be disliked? Folks...Lebron is in Cleveland...stop being brainwashed by the ESPN storyline...the script has changed...Bosh will slide back to the 4 and put up 20 and 10 like he did for 8 years in Toronto...Riley had to better Houston's offer...they will sign Deng and quite possibly Stephenson...Miami will still be a 5-6 seed....Riley has rebuilt that team twice...this time it will be much easier because he still has Bosh,Cole..and broke down Wade....in 07, he had squat...
    if they get deng to join the current roster (which obviously includes napier, mcroberts, granger, wade, haslem, chalmers, ec) then this might be a 3 seed bro

parexa
    parexa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

if they get deng they will be the eastern conference finals with the bulls. cleveland cavaliers gets eliminated in the second round

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by parexa View Post
    if they get deng they will be the eastern conference finals with the bulls. cleveland cavaliers gets eliminated in the second round
    2nd round in the weak east? don't bet on it

12 Last