Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I think the Thunder will win tomorrow and I think Clippers will win this series.
    Not sure they can win in OKC again. We'll see.

I remember from previous stuff you've posted that you have a theory that the team with better starters/star players usually wins game 3 and the team with more depth wins game 4. Guessing you expecting KD and Russ to dominate tomorrow?
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave Seto 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2197

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Not sure they can win in OKC again. We'll see.

I remember from previous stuff you've posted that you have a theory that the team with better starters/star players usually wins game 3 and the team with more depth wins game 4. Guessing you expecting KD and Russ to dominate tomorrow?
    I can think of several scenarios in which that didn't work (last year's finals, 2012 Heat/Pacers just to name two).

I think Indiana is winning Game 3. Washington might be too amped up. This is a huge game for them but I think they were play undisciplined and erratic. The Pacers defense looked good last game and Hibbert finally found something. Everytime Wizards make a run tonight, Indy will make a big shot. Whether that's a Hill corner 3, Lance, or George - everything else is going to be freed up a little more now that Hibbert will command help.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I can think of several scenarios in which that didn't work (last year's finals, 2012 Heat/Pacers just to name two).

I think Indiana is winning Game 3. Washington might be too amped up. This is a huge game for them but I think they were play undisciplined and erratic. The Pacers defense looked good last game and Hibbert finally found something. Everytime Wizards make a run tonight, Indy will make a big shot. Whether that's a Hill corner 3, Lance, or George - everything else is going to be freed up a little more now that Hibbert will command help.
    it was all about hibbert for me in game 3.
    looking back at the playoffs, this was the 1st solid game he put in - so im banking on him now coming back to his 2013 form. small play, but i took the pts (too early though)

gm 3 doesnt really matter to me okc/clips....i think this is the ultimate zig zag series, just like mia/spurs last year. i'll hit game 4 harder with the team off the loss...unless something sticks out that i missed when capping the game

t-wizzle

TK the line has been moving up and up. You think it could move back down to 4?

Seto

If the Wizards start doubling Hibbert then they deserve to lose.

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Now that I can agree with. Wittman cannot overthink the anomaly that was Hibbert's offensive performance in Game 2. Guy averages 11 ppg career, and 10.8 this season.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

They won't. Washington wins and covers tonight. There might be some late money on Indy though btw t-wizzle.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20478

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    it was all about hibbert for me in game 3.
    looking back at the playoffs, this was the 1st solid game he put in - so im banking on him now coming back to his 2013 form. small play, but i took the pts (too early though)

gm 3 doesnt really matter to me okc/clips....i think this is the ultimate zig zag series, just like mia/spurs last year. i'll hit game 4 harder with the team off the loss...unless something sticks out that i missed when capping the game
    I agree. Whoever loses gm3, will be the play in gm4.

t-wizzle

It's not about a double team bro. It's just about drawing some help D. If they can run some offense through the low post it will free up the perimeter players.

They've relied on West heavily because Hibbert has been so bad. No good team can run their offense through David West at this point in his career.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    They won't. Washington wins and covers tonight. There might be some late money on Indy though btw t-wizzle.
    how are you doing this postseason pauul?

you seem pretty confident on the wizards..how come?

Wizzle - no i doubt it comes back down.....wizards appear to be the public play, although sharp books also at 5.

Pauulzcappin

Wizzle - no i doubt it comes back down.....wizards appear to be the public play, although sharp books also at 5.
    Hey tommy I'm doing good so far.

I think the Wizards have matchups that favor them. Maybe Hibbert had a turnaround game that will put him back on track, but as long as he stays on the floor, Nene and Gortat will continue to torch them offensively and he won't have a game as good as he had wed.

remember this - they had a very good game from hibbert and they barely squeaked out a win at home, indy can't stop the pick and roll with wall unless they double which would be even better. tommy if vogel was a good coach pacers would win the series. their offensive sets sucks.

Seto

I hate the line movement. Game will probably be very close.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Hey tommy I'm doing good so far.

I think the Wizards have matchups that favor them. Maybe Hibbert had a turnaround game that will put him back on track, but as long as he stays on the floor, Nene and Gortat will continue to torch them offensively and he won't have a game as good as he had wed.

remember this - they had a very good game from hibbert and they barely squeaked out a win at home, indy can't stop the pick and roll with wall unless they double which would be even better. tommy if vogel was a good coach pacers would win the series. their offensive sets sucks.
    i did take wash for the series, but that performance by hibbert has me thinking its a loser..
    we'll see....curious if he goes backwards, but he is back in DC (Gtown alum)

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20478

Greek is holding at 4.5. They've been pretty spot on so far in these playoffs. Yday they never moved to 6.5 on the Spurs or Heat game.

Seto

Wiz how do you feel about the Nets tomorrow? I think I may unload on them. Will also play Portland but small.

t-wizzle

Wiz how do you feel about the Nets tomorrow? I think I may unload on them. Will also play Portland but small.
    I like both dogs. If Portland falls behind early (which I think they will), I'm pounding them live.

Seto

I like both dogs. If Portland falls behind early (which I think they will), I'm pounding them live.
    Hmm I was actually thinking Portland would come out of the gates strong. You don't like Blazers 1H?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

While I feel like OKC will win 1 of the next two in LA, I feel like LA is in a good spot to cover tonight.

t-wizzle

Hmm I was actually thinking Portland would come out of the gates strong. You don't like Blazers 1H?
    Nope I actually have this feeling that Spurs play well early and then Blazers make a run in the second half and win.

It's just a gut feeling but I kind of have this vision for that game. More of the same first half. Blazers catch fire second half.

t-wizzle

I feel like books could have moved to Wizards -3 first half with a 5 point spread but they haven't done it.

Pinny has been juicing Wiz 1H today. Now of course I could be making something out of nothing here but I think Pacers might win this first half tonight. Wizards could very well make a second half comeback but I expect Indy to at the very least come out strong tonight.

Everyone is on Washington tonight. This is probably with good reason but are the Wiz laying too many here now? Value appears to lie with Indiana tonight.

Seto

Nope I actually have this feeling that Spurs play well early and then Blazers make a run in the second half and win.

It's just a gut feeling but I kind of have this vision for that game. More of the same first half. Blazers catch fire second half.
    It will be tough for Portland if they fall behind. My take is that they need to feed off the crowd early and build a lead, possibly hitting some threes, and most importantly hoping this bad Spurs 2nd half of game 2 carries over a bit to game 3. Then spend the rest of the night hanging on for dear life as the Spurs possibly make a run.

I know they've been a comeback team all year but I can't help but feel they're outmatched in this series and will need to play with the lead for once.

Seto

I feel like books could have moved to Wizards -3 first half with a 5 point spread but they haven't done it.

Pinny has been juicing Wiz 1H today. Now of course I could be making something out of nothing here but I think Pacers might win this first half tonight. Wizards could very well make a second half comeback but I expect Indy to at the very least come out strong tonight.

Everyone is on Washington tonight. This is probably with good reason but are the Wiz laying too many here now? Value appears to lie with Indiana tonight.
    Pinny has been off all year with those leans though. I tried going with them a few times during the RS and lost every fukking time.

t-wizzle

The first half line just moved to 3.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

One of this dogs will win outright. If Indy got blown out, pound OKC spread. And vice versa

t-wizzle

Pacers +5 -104 (2.5x); ML +188 (.5x)
    Pacers 1H +2.5 +100 (1x); ML +165 (.5x)

They might get blown out tonight. The line moved up all day and Wizards Series Price was hit. But my gut is telling me Pacers and I'm going with it.

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

what was the opening line for Spurs game 3 ?? (+1) ?

t-wizzle

Lol how is that not a foul on Nene and then a foul on Turner down the other end??

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by NBA Maniac View Post
    what was the opening line for Spurs game 3 ?? (+1) ?
    Spurs -1.5

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8473

lol will this game even hit 70 at half?

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Spurs -1.5
    Tks

t-wizzle i was liking OKC to win game 3, and the line wasn't even been released....
    BUT now i see most of the public on ML side.... and i don't like it...

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by NBA Maniac View Post
    Tks

t-wizzle i was liking OKC to win game 3, and the line wasn't even been released....
    BUT now i see most of the public on ML side.... and i don't like it...
    I like Clippers to win and cover.

nicholaswdy
    nicholaswdy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 780

Nice call on the ind bro, what you think about the total for lac/okc?

Pauulzcappin

good call on indy t-wizzle. maybe this is the turnaround after this tough stretch

t-wizzle

Thanks guys.

Clippers -4.5 -105 (4x)

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8473

damn clips looking like the play now

First ... 35363738394041 ... Last