t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2197

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Yea I see what you mean - but still up 3 with 4 minutes to go against one of the worst offensive teams in the league you had to at least think the Wizards had a shot at that game. But I understand the explanation.

Wizards didn't get that much in transition in game 1 either but tonight was an all-time low (1 fast break point )

Gotta think they can play better in DC especially on offense. I expect John Wall to bounce back. Time will tell but I think in 4 days time we're talking about Indiana trying to fight off elimination in game 5. Which they most likely will, I think Wizards win this in 6 now. If they can at least win 3 games in the series I'll break even on my series bets, but I'm not even thinking about that now I want to win lol. I'll start having that mindset if they lose game 3.

Who bounces back tomorrow? I think both the Nets and Blazers should put on a better showing and hang around but I'm not really convinced either covers at this point.
    It took a Beal lucky 3 and I feel I got really lucky that Wizards didn't have an opportunity to foul again.

I took Nets +8 already just in case it closes 7.5. I wanna take Blazers too. But not sure I can pull the trigger.

t-wizzle

Nice move by the nba to try and get Thunder out to this lead by taking out the Clippers most important player. Insanely weak foul call on Paul to send him to the bench. Clippers pace got erratic as soon as he left the game and it lent itself perfectly to OKC's style.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    It took a Beal lucky 3 and I feel I got really lucky that Wizards didn't have an opportunity to foul again.

I took Nets +8 already just in case it closes 7.5. I wanna take Blazers too. But not sure I can pull the trigger.
    Yeah ultimately it came to that but you can't say Wizards didn't have their chance to win that game.

That's probably the one I like better - but I'm not really sure. I may have a look at the "largest lead under" prop, I could see the game being close and Miami making a late run to sneak a BS cover.

t-wizzle

Yeah ultimately it came to that but you can't say Wizards didn't have their chance to win that game.

That's probably the one I like better - but I'm not really sure. I may have a look at the "largest lead under" prop, I could see the game being close and Miami making a late run to sneak a BS cover.
    Yea that's what I see happening. Nets playing a good game but still losing. If they could win though it would make Heat an easy play in Game 3.

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8473

Either I'm drunk or clippers getting some calls going their way. penetrate,

mackave

OKC no D typical , Westbrook trash. Bahahahha

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Actually looks like La is getting some calls.

Griffin shoves Durant and KD gets he foul. Westbrook blows by Paul and CP3 grabs his jersey but no call. Then Westbrook gets a tech.

mackave

Yeah, scary. Don't give a shit tho if refs wanna be like this f em. Either way Westbrook is killing them still, slowly.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by mackave View Post
    Yeah, scary. Don't give a shit tho if refs wanna be like this f em. Either way Westbrook is killing them still, slowly.
    19 points 4 boards 5 assists 2 turnovers on 8-12. Care to elaborate on how Russ is killing them? More like he's keeping them in the game.

This guy is the most under-appreciated player in the NBA. The hate he gets is disgusting.

BigDofBA

19 points 4 boards 5 assists 2 turnovers on 8-12. Care to elaborate on how Russ is killing them? More like he's keeping them in the game.

This guy is the most under-appreciated player in the NBA. The hate he gets is disgusting.
    He has a motor that makes him good but sometime it makes him look really bad.

With that said, the good outweighs the bad.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    He has a motor that makes him good but sometime it makes him look really bad.

With that said, the good outweighs the bad.
    No question he does dumb things at times but some people actually think a team would be better off without than with him which is complete and utter BS.

t-wizzle

I used to feel the same way but he hasn't gotten better in the last 3 years. He's still the same player he was a few years ago. He's pound for pound the most explosive player in the league and he can play some incredible basketball when he gets hot but it's counter-balanced far too often with him not being able to stay on an even keel. He gets way too worked up and he can't control his game. Tries to force it into 4 guys and takes some god awful shots.

BigDofBA

I used to feel the same way but he hasn't gotten better in the last 3 years. He's still the same player he was a few years ago. He's pound for pound the most explosive player in the league and he can play some incredible basketball when he gets hot but it's counter-balanced far too often with him not being able to stay on an even keel. He gets way too worked up and he can't control his game. Tries to force it into 4 guys and takes some god awful shots.
    That would be the bad but early in the game he was doing the same stuff and scoring at will.

OKC would be worse without him unless they got Chris Paul which won't happen.

Seto

He does do that no question about it and some of the criticism is fair. Still he does more to help than hurt the team without a shadow of a doubt.

But I feel he isn't helped by the lack of shooting on the team and the lack of a good offensive system. Imagine if he played for the Spurs? I mean maybe I'm misjugding how good of a fit that would be but I feel like there's more to come from this guy.

On a personal level I can't help but like him. I love competitive players. Of course it's a different type of competitiveness but my favorite player who has never played for the Mavs is Kobe in a landslide. I miss watching that guy play.

mackave

True enough, just venting, I'm on the other side this time. May the best man win.

Seto

True enough, just venting, I'm on the other side this time. May the best man win.
    Fair enough. I'm just tired of Russ being the scapegoat every time OKC struggles in a game. But if you're just venting I 100 percent understand I do that all the time too lol.

BigDofBA

Fair enough. I'm just tired of Russ being the scapegoat every time OKC struggles in a game. But if you're just venting I 100 percent understand I do that all the time too lol.
    Me too. Everyone needs a scapegoat and it's Westbrook for OKC.

Against Memphis KD went 0/8 from down town, missed free throws he usually makes, and got taken out of the game by Tony Allen yet everyone blamed Westbrook who had a triple double.

I personally love the energy he brings to the team.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Me too. Everyone needs a scapegoat and it's Westbrook for OKC.

Against Memphis KD went 0/8 from down town, missed free throws he usually makes, and got taken out of the game by Tony Allen yet everyone blamed Westbrook who had a triple double.

I personally love the energy he brings to the team.

That first sentence. Exactly.

My problem with Russ is that I've just seen too much of the bad from him when at this point, he should have a more refined game than he did 3 years ago.

Seto like you said, sometimes you have to take the good with the bad. His good is great.

And yea, I miss Kobe too.

Seto

That last play was the good and bad of Russ all in one lol. Manages to get the rebound off of a 7-footer but goes and shoots a 20-foot contested pullup 3 seconds later.

BigDofBA

That last play was the good and bad of Russ all in one lol. Manages to get the rebound off of a 7-footer but goes and shoots a 20-foot contested pullup 3 seconds later.
    He just did it again and hurried it.

t-wizzle

mackave

Lol hopefully no one lost a over/under or live bet on that last shot of the game.

Seto

Lol hopefully no one lost a over/under or live bet on that last shot of the game.
    I lost OKC-12.5 +275 on that play. Such fukking bullshit.

t-wizzle

Just getting drilled right now.

I think my reads on teams are good. My reads on situations have been god awful.

Seto

Just getting drilled right now.

I think my reads on teams are good. My reads on situations have been god awful.
    Still plenty of time to turn this shit around. I went on 2 of my worst losing runs ever back-to-back to end the regular season and start the playoffs and now plays are hitting again... Positive you'll be able to do the same. Just about staying the course.

We should soon get a better read on these series too they're just starting now.

t-wizzle

Still plenty of time to turn this shit around. I went on 2 of my worst losing runs ever back-to-back to end the regular season and start the playoffs and now plays are hitting again... Positive you'll be able to do the same. Just about staying the course.

We should soon get a better read on these series too they're just starting now.
    Yea too bad for me I'll probably turn it around right before I go away for a week.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

wizards game 3 are a very good play t-wizz. if you watched indy you saw they have no business in this series.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    wizards game 3 are a very good play t-wizz. if you watched indy you saw they have no business in this series.
    Why Paul? I gave some reasons why Indy can still win this series earlier tonight

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

If you want to get into a breakdown, I think you could see the pace of the game changed. Washington wasn't able to get out in transition. It became a slow game and Washington not only had a tough time getting to the rim, but they were shooting contested shots.

The Pacers play a playoff brand of basketball. Their offense still sucks but if Hibbert plays the way he did today it will open up corner 3s for George Hill and eventually George and Stephenson will be able to get into a rhythm.
    While I agree that their style of play is much more playoff oriented than the Wizards', I can safely say that even if it becomes a halfcourt game Washington won't struggle so much offensively. John Wall will burn on the pick and roll and Gortat and Nene can sink 18 footers all day. Remember that while Hibbert is playing well on the offensive end he can't defend the pick and roll because he's 7"2 275 pounds or some shit.

They don't need to double up on Hibbert, if they do they will get in trouble. He'll continue to produce offensively but I really doubt he goes for 30 again. John also didn't shoot well at all and wasn't aggressive as he should have been. He kinda paniced late in the game and chucked up a few bad shots. I'm sure they are gonna watch film and see that was a mistake. I really doubt Indy splits in DC.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Clippers +5.5 ROFL. After Durant gave that MVP speech. You really are an idiot Twizzler, never stop posting!

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

I didn't see the end. What happened to the shot? I had over 214.5

meyer0416
    meyer0416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7154

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    Clippers +5.5 ROFL. After Durant gave that MVP speech. You really are an idiot Twizzler, never stop posting!

i coulda dropped 40 after that speech lol... was max on thunder, just wish i woulda went bigger on the pacers

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by meyer0416 View Post
    i coulda dropped 40 after that speech lol... was max on thunder, just wish i woulda went bigger on the pacers
    So you not only lost on Pacers, but wish you would have lost more???

These are the kind of idiots I gotta put up with.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

So you not only lost on Pacers, but wish you would have lost more???

These are the kind of idiots I gotta put up with.
    Well, considering I was ALL over the Pacers -180 on the ML last night in all 4 of my parlays, "maybe" he had a line OTHER than Pacers -4.5???? Maybe??? You see twizz, it is comments like YOURS, that make ALL of us have to deal with "idiots", lol.....

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Well, considering I was ALL over the Pacers -180 on the ML last night in all 4 of my parlays, "maybe" he had a line OTHER than Pacers -4.5???? Maybe??? You see twizz, it is comments like YOURS, that make ALL of us have to deal with "idiots", lol.....
    This guy again.

Know what's funny about you? I buried you twice in your boy Leet's thread and you've had no response.

Dmoneytx - the same guy who blindly tailed me and thanked me endlessly for years on this site for all the money I made him. Those are his own words.

First ... 33343536373839 ... Last