t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2197

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    i asked about dal/sa

Sorry about that. I thought Dallas would just hang around but looks like they are going to get steamrolled.

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Sorry about that. I thought Dallas would just hang around but looks like they are going to get steamrolled.
    streams weren't working here, didn't know what was happening lol
    but i unload a few bucks, they will make a run.

The 20 losses Spurs had in the regular season, 16 of them was against Playoff teams.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

If my 2k San Antonio ml doesn't cash I'll quit betting,lol

t-wizzle

This is why I bet on Spurs in Game 5 and 6.

mcdonae101

This is why I bet on Spurs in Game 5 and 6.
    Game is far from over, but my reasoning for spurs is spot on so far. The team thatt was supposed to win series 10 times out of 10 b4 it started was spurs, fluke that it got to game 7

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Took mavs too, nice of them to show up. Howd they even win a game this series again?

mcdonae101

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Took mavs too, nice of them to show up. Howd they even win a game this series again?
    Ive been wondering about it the last week. San antonio murdered them in regular season, won 9 str8 or whatever, and yet here we r at game 7, doesnt add up at all

mcdonae101

Never seen a team use this many timeouts in a first half

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    I know how they won but what I don't know is why it took so long for the Spurs to turn it on like this.

NBA Maniac

I know how they won but what I don't know is why it took so long for the Spurs to turn it on like this.
    This is why they won't get in the finals this year... IMHO.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by James Marques View Post
    Well according to said tracking, he lost half of a year's profit on one play. ONE PLAY. What does that tell you? You cannot have that kind of variance in your bankroll and be successful long-term. That's all I'm saying. I'm not saying the guy sucks at picking games, I don't think he does at all. I'm saying he's like a high school teenager at managing his money. How useful is one's ability to pick winners if he's already run out of money by the end of round 1 of the playoffs?
    So what?

If you're up 1 unit on the season and you risk 0.5 units you're also risking half the season's profit lol.

Like I said, you have no idea and neither do I what 30 units is to wizzle in real life. Nor should you care. We are here to discuss games and gambling-related stuff related to how to cap games, not to teach guys how to manage their money unless they ask for it.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    So what?

If you're up 1 unit on the season and you risk 0.5 units you're also risking half the season's profit lol.

Like I said, you have no idea and neither do I what 30 units is to wizzle in real life. Nor should you care. We are here to discuss games and gambling-related stuff related to how to cap games, not to teach guys how to manage their money unless they ask for it.

Lol exactly. Although he's probably not really capable of talking about the games because he called Joe Johnson the x-factor today and said he'd be forcing bad shots. What did he put up today, like 25 points? They ran their offense through him all day. Every time he got doubled in the post he would find the open man. I would venture to say he had 5 assists and another 4 or 5 hockey assists.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

What's on the agenda for tonight wiz?

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Ebumdude View Post
    What's on the agenda for tonight wiz?
    Been watching these lines closely. I think it's going to be important to see where the series prices drop.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anybody have an updated record and Units for the playoff thread ?

If not im going to tally up today to see exactly how big of a trainwreck this has been. Im guessing over 100 units in the negative.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
    Anybody have an updated record and Units for the playoff thread ?

If not im going to tally up today to see exactly how big of a trainwreck this has been. Im guessing over 100 units in the negative.
    Believe it or not most of us have better things to do than to tally up other poster's records. Enough work doing my own.

t-wizzle

Maybe I'll tally a record when I get on a roll... ya know, just to piss off the trolls and get them all riled up.

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Liking the Pacers tonight Wizz. Wiz may show some rust today.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Liking the Pacers tonight Wizz. Wiz may show some rust today.
    You think so? I've been considering that possibility as well. To me the biggest issue is I think Stephenson is going to be in Beal's grill and he won't handle that well.

How will Indy get back in transition defense? Think about all the easy baskets that Washington got in the last series.

Seto

You think so? I've been considering that possibility as well. To me the biggest issue is I think Stephenson is going to be in Beal's grill and he won't handle that well.

How will Indy get back in transition defense? Think about all the easy baskets that Washington got in the last series.
    Won't Stephenson also make plenty of dumb mistakes and gamble for steals which will help Beal get open shots?

NBA Maniac

Playoffs is not regular season, is all about matchups right ?
    i think Indiana will be fine, Was. 2 bigs (gortat and Nene) vs Ind. 2 bigs (Hibert and West).
    of course we wil have here others matchups.
    One of the major problems of the Bulls were the lack of offensive power. In regular season they can win games playing D, and having less offensive power. Indiana have more players that can score.

What you guys think about this ? we are to discuss basket and profit

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by NBA Maniac View Post
    Playoffs is not regular season, is all about matchups right ?
    i think Indiana will be fine, Was. 2 bigs (gortat and Nene) vs Ind. 2 bigs (Hibert and West).
    of course we wil have here others matchups.
    One of the major problems of the Bulls were the lack of offensive power. In regular season they can win games playing D, and having less offensive power. Indiana have more players that can score.

What you guys think about this ? we are to discuss basket and profit
    Indiana's offense overall is actually not that much better than the Bulls' offense in my mind.

However, they do have one thing the Bulls don't - a "star" go-to player late in games. So I don't expect them to struggle as much to score late in games as Chicago did, which cost them game 2 and almost cost them game 3.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Won't Stephenson also make plenty of dumb mistakes and gamble for steals which will help Beal get open shots?
    I don't really think so. I see Lance giving Beal a tough time. They could try and run him around on off the ball screens but that's not really Beal's game.

paulnikolo
    paulnikolo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

hey wizzle, so do you like the wizards now at +4? what do you think?

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by paulnikolo View Post
    hey wizzle, so do you like the wizards now at +4? what do you think?
    Still not sure yet paul.

t-wizzle

Bradley Beal Under 17.5 pts -130 (.5x)

Just testing something here. I've mentioned in various threads that I think Lance Stephenson is going to make things really tough on Beal this series. Stephenson is such a high energy player and will play very tight to Beal. Beal is a guy who needs to operate in space but he's not the kind of player who runs off screens like a Ray Allen so I expect him to struggle in this series and for Stephenson to kind of get in his head.

Pacers -4 -107 (3x)

Indiana will play some lockdown defense tonight. Wall impressed me with his shooting last series but he is really not a great outside shooter. It's going to be a lot tougher to penetrate on a defense like the Pacers that likes to pack it in.
    Last edited by t-wizzle; 05-05-14 at 05:58 PM.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

there was some money on pacers ML just now at pinny. spread isn't moving though. should be a close finish.

t-wizzle

Thunder -5.5 -103 (4x)

Something clicked for OKC and I expect them to continue rolling with the momentum they built in their last two games. If Westbrook plays poised like he did the last couple games, the Thunder will be really tough to beat in this series.

t-wizzle

Pacers Series Price -155 (2x)

Good value here. I don't know if the Wizards are quite ready for this stage but it wouldn't shock me to see them winning the series. This play is all about value - I think Pacers win Game 1 so might not get a better price on this bet.

mcdonae101

Fuk me, I hate being on opposite of u

NBA Maniac

T-wizzle like the way you think...
    i think the same as you... Indiana team fits well against this Wizards team...time to start watching the ball game

t-wizzle

Lol Pacers could have been right back in position to win this game if they could just outrebound Drew Gooden. Pretty pathetic when Drew Gooden is killing you on the offensive glass.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

This is why I don't like ppl comparing these up and coming stars like Harden and George to all time greats like Wade. A couple months ago "critics" were saying that Paul George is better than Carmello Anthony, a week later they change their mind. The better player is the guy who you'd rather have in a 7 game series in the playoffs, it's that simple

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    This is why I don't like ppl comparing these up and coming stars like Harden and George to all time greats like Wade. A couple months ago "critics" were saying that Paul George is better than Carmello Anthony, a week later they change their mind. The better player is the guy who you'd rather have in a 7 game series in the playoffs, it's that simple

All he wants to do anymore is stepback jumpers. He dribbles around for 5+ seconds and shoots a long fadeaway. If he would just change speeds he'd get to the rim with ease against some of these defenders. I never put him into that upper echelon but I felt early in the year he was on the verge of becoming a top 5 player within a year or so.

NBA Maniac

i am such a lucky b*tch i just hit Indiana (+7.5) LIVE lol

First ... 30313233343536 ... Last