Birdman557
    Birdman557's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

T-wizzle... Why do you lie about putting a $1000 on the clippers? First off, every rational user on this forum knows you did not make that wager. Second off, you can't even back it up with a simple screenshot. Lastly, you are not only lying to all the users on this forum which already know there is no chance you put a $1000 down on this game, but you are lying to yourself. Why? Who knows. If it is satisfying to go on online forums and lie about your wagers then you are a real low life buddy. A simple screen shot would help to shut up all the people who believe you are lying about your wagers including myself because you simply cannot back up what you say.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    All that energy to come back wasted, and Westbrook nowhere to b found in ot. not gonna bode well for okc trying to win this series
    I still feel good about the Thunder's chances.

Haven't played well yet and could easily be up 3-0.

Both losses in OT.

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    If you don't know why, don't ask. Air wizzle is a demonic hater if you haven't noticed. He deserves Satan's dik.
    Care to elaborate? There seems to be a lot of hate between bettors on this forum. Which is odd, if you really think about it.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman557 View Post
    T-wizzle... Why do you lie about putting a $1000 on the clippers? First off, every rational user on this forum knows you did not make that wager. Second off, you can't even back it up with a simple screenshot. Lastly, you are not only lying to all the users on this forum which already know there is no chance you put a $1000 down on this game, but you are lying to yourself. Why? Who knows. If it is satisfying to go on online forums and lie about your wagers then you are a real low life buddy. A simple screen shot would help to shut up all the people who believe you are lying about your wagers including myself because you simply cannot back up what you say.
    Hes proably attempting to manipulate a screen shot right now. Just like the ones he posted last night which had blacked out shit and failed to have his "largest wagers on houston" shown

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

Quote Originally Posted by omega View Post
    Care to elaborate? There seems to be a lot of hate between bettors on this forum. Which is odd, if you really think about it.
    What's odd about people getting upset over losing money? Money generates the most hate my friend

omega

Won the over. Really didn't deserve it, but I'll take luck at this point.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2197

If I post a screenshot, will you apologize?

Side note: We'd need to wait for 5Dimes to get back up. The site has been down for over an hour.

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

you guys saw what T.Alen did ?? this is why OKC will win this serie...
    that dumb penetrate did that a lot of times this year

Birdman557

Yes i will apologize. And ok no worries just post one when the sites is up again.

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

Side note: We'd need to wait for 5Dimes to get back up. The site has been down for over an hour.

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I still feel good about the Thunder's chances.

Haven't played well yet and could easily be up 3-0.

Both losses in OT.
    OKC will be fine the rest of the series, don't worry

t-wizzle

Yes i will apologize. And ok no worries just post one when the sites is up again.
    Sure thing. Hopefully it gets back up tonight before it gets too late.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dumb fukk just trying to buy more time his editing must not be working real well tonight

omega

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLuckCharm View Post

What's odd about people getting upset over losing money? Money generates the most hate my friend
    Because betting is a solitary sport. If you lose money, you should either be angry at yourself or the bookie.

The hate around here really has nothing to do with the actual practice of betting, but more with the tendency of some to have a need to portray themselves as master bettors(no pun intended). Which in turn leads to accusations of lying and fraudulence.

Quite a suspicious bunch around here. But really quite a fascinating phenomenon in an otherwise very solitary sport.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

You're not gonna believe this.

When OKC made the run at the end of the 3rd I took Memphis-7.5 -115 and Memphis-12.5 +280.

They go back up by 17 and the Grizzlies do what they did to me 2 years ago vs the Clippers with a complete and monumental collapse. I swear this team always destroys me in the playoffs. 2 years ago I went like 0-7 on my bets in the series v LAC. Last year I lost nearly 6 grand on that other MEM/LAC series. I remember losing quite a bit on them in games 1 and 3 vs SA. So far this year we're at 4 grand.

If I ever bet one of this team's games again I should be shot. The funny thing is I actually "like" them as a team but I can never, EVER get it right with them.

Good luck on the Clipps. I think I've done enough damage to my roll for the night.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    You're not gonna believe this.

When OKC made the run at the end of the 3rd I took Memphis-7.5 -115 and Memphis-12.5 +280.

They go back up by 17 and the Grizzlies do what they did to me 2 years ago vs the Clippers with a complete and monumental collapse. I swear this team always destroys me in the playoffs. 2 years ago I went like 0-7 on my bets in the series v LAC. Last year I lost nearly 6 grand on that other MEM/LAC series. I remember losing quite a bit on them in games 1 and 3 vs SA. So far this year we're at 4 grand.

If I ever bet one of this team's games again I should be shot. The funny thing is I actually "like" them as a team but I can never, EVER get it right with them.

Good luck on the Clipps. I think I've done enough damage to my roll for the night.

I'm sorry pal. Live betting can be a killer. As it turns out, basically would have been a wash for me. I would have gone 2x spread, 2x ml on OKC Live.

Did you bet this late game or nah?

WalkingLuckCharm

Just double down on c town seto that's a fking solid bet

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

I took clips minus 1 for 300 just to have something to sweat. Gl to us

Seto

I'm sorry pal. Live betting can be a killer. As it turns out, basically would have been a wash for me. I would have gone 2x spread, 2x ml on OKC Live.

Did you bet this late game or nah?
    Nah. I have no opinion and not a good time to force one.

I don't really regret it I thought OKC was done.

The thing that kills me even more is had I not made these bets on Memphis I woulda hedged before the OT (from 5 minutes into the game was just waiting and praying for a moment to hedge), and woulda lost almost nothing. But since I was mad at losing these bets I rode out OKC hoping they'd come through and erase them, even though deep down I believed Memphis would win.

The sad thing for OKC is they can't even stop the Grizzlies. Down the stretch in regulation Memphis did their typical bullshit of running down the clock every possession but when they run their shit they get good shots every time.

I now strongly think Memphis wins this series but I'd probably be best served to stay away from it. Looking back to last year when I got a series wrong I got every game wrong, and when I got a series right I got every game right basically. No sense in trying to figure this one out more.

Seto

Just double down on c town seto that's a fking solid bet
    C Town?

I'm assuming you mean the Clippers?

t-wizzle

One thing I like to do is look back on past NBA playoffs and find similar situations. The NBA playoffs aren't exactly "predictable" but they do seem to follow patterns.

This Blazers-Rockets series reminds me a bit of Celtics-Magic in 2010. Maybe it's the Dwight Howard effect Idk. But it just kinda reminds me of that series when the Celtics won the first two games on the road.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_NB...Boston_Celtics

That Celtics team had a TON of momentum and I think it's safe to say this Blazers team does as well when you consider how they finished the regular season combined with this series 2-0 start. So with that said, if this series resembles that one, does Portland carry the momentum into their home arena and win huge tomorrow night and then possibly lose the closeout game?

I realize they are two completely independent events but I've always found this kind of thing to be very useful.

Seto

One thing I like to do is look back on past NBA playoffs and find similar situations. The NBA playoffs aren't exactly "predictable" but they do seem to follow patterns.

This Blazers-Rockets series reminds me a bit of Celtics-Magic in 2010. Maybe it's the Dwight Howard effect Idk. But it just kinda reminds me of that series when the Celtics won the first two games on the road.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_NB...Boston_Celtics

That Celtics team had a TON of momentum and I think it's safe to say this Blazers team does as well when you consider how they finished the regular season combined with this series 2-0 start. So with that said, if this series resembles that one, does Portland carry the momentum into their home arena and win huge tomorrow night and then possibly lose the closeout game?

I realize they are two completely independent events but I've always found this kind of thing to be very useful.
    I agree I try to make analogies like that often as well.

This could be also like the Lakers/Mavs series in 2011. The Mavs won a tight game 1 in LA then blew it open in the 4th quarter of game 2 after a tight game until then. Kinda like Portland just did.

But your comparison may be better because of 1 more common factor (Howard).

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

WalkingLuckCharm

Blazers rockets series is something else. You're talking about a UNDERRATED portland team. Teams been crucified since start of season for over performing kind of shadowing who they really are. Portland are a playoff team first round exit or not. Oden and Roy injuries always held them back but there was a time when they were considered a top playoff team. Now they got a hot shot pg and they place 5th and everything think they shouldn't be there.

Houston on the other side have absolutely no good individual strengths that can be welded together for a playoff bound team. You have parsons, Beverly and lin. Who are these guys ? Young, no namers. Team is known to choke and coach never sends them in right direction. This is a big enough factor already but in addition to hack a dwight this team is not a team that's capable of blowing out playoff teams. Once you've understood this, you're looking at a 5v5 (no bench for both teams unless you consider mo Williams who I think is better and more experienced than half the Houston starting 5) with a playoff team against a bunch of energetic scorers that aren't talented defensively with no good defensive coach.

Portland at 325 live game 2 was a gift. One of the few times in playoff history when having home court advantage is a disadvantage. Surely didn't help when they saw Chicago down 2 0 at home. Seto I meant Chicago.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    I agree I try to make analogies like that often as well.

This could be also like the Lakers/Mavs series in 2011. The Mavs won a tight game 1 in LA then blew it open in the 4th quarter of game 2 after a tight game until then. Kinda like Portland just did.

But your comparison may be better because of 1 more common factor (Howard).
    Haha I thought about that one also. That's a good one.

Let me ask you this. Do you think the public has given up on Houston now and has jumped on the Blazers bandwagon? I think a good amount of people have done that and a lot of that has to do with the fact that people don't like Dwight Howard. However, despite that, I think there's still plenty of people who will take Houston because they don't think they'll go down 0-3. So personally I think it will be split but it's tough to get a real feel for public perception in this matchup.

Birdman557

5Dimes is up.. pic plz.

WalkingLuckCharm

Let me ask you this. Do you think the public has given up on Houston now and has jumped on the Blazers bandwagon? I think a good amount of people have done that and a lot of that has to do with the fact that people don't like Dwight Howard. However, despite that, I think there's still plenty of people who will take Houston because they don't think they'll go down 0-3. So personally I think it will be split but it's tough to get a real feel for public perception in this matchup.
    Only thing you are hoping for is a 30 plus point blow out or Houston to be clutch in the game that will have most pressure out of all 3. Talking about a dangerous bet lol. What about an answer to Aldridge.?

t-wizzle

The thing to remember about Portland is that while yes, they are a very good team, they do tend to take a lot of jumpshots. They've been red hot here and Aldridge has been incredible but one thing I know about basketball is that it does not take much to go from red hot to ice cold. Really, it just takes a fraction for those same shots to not fall - and that's something you really can't predict. This is why, longterm, it is better to back the team that can get the majority of its shots closer to the rim.

Seto

I have no idea. I'm trying to figure out the same thing for the Bulls. That Bulls team is always better when everyone gives up on them.

t-wizzle

5Dimes is up.. pic plz.
    No it's not. Still getting this:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'
    [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.
    /ConnectToDatabase.asp, line 9

t-wizzle

Only thing you are hoping for is a 30 plus point blow out or Houston to be clutch in the game that will have most pressure out of all 3. Talking about a dangerous bet lol. What about an answer to Aldridge.?
    They don't have a real answer to him unless they double team. But again, do those 20 footers start to be just marginally off? That's all it takes.

Seto

Blazers rockets series is something else. You're talking about a UNDERRATED portland team. Teams been crucified since start of season for over performing kind of shadowing who they really are. Portland are a playoff team first round exit or not. Oden and Roy injuries always held them back but there was a time when they were considered a top playoff team. Now they got a hot shot pg and they place 5th and everything think they shouldn't be there.

Houston on the other side have absolutely no good individual strengths that can be welded together for a playoff bound team. You have parsons, Beverly and lin. Who are these guys ? Young, no namers. Team is known to choke and coach never sends them in right direction. This is a big enough factor already but in addition to hack a dwight this team is not a team that's capable of blowing out playoff teams. Once you've understood this, you're looking at a 5v5 (no bench for both teams unless you consider mo Williams who I think is better and more experienced than half the Houston starting 5) with a playoff team against a bunch of energetic scorers that aren't talented defensively with no good defensive coach.

Portland at 325 live game 2 was a gift. One of the few times in playoff history when having home court advantage is a disadvantage. Surely didn't help when they saw Chicago down 2 0 at home. Seto I meant Chicago.
    I already have a big play on the Bulls. I'm not sure it's a very good idea to make big plays now for me but I'm not really sure it's a good idea either to hedge out of it.

WalkingLuckCharm

The thing to remember about Portland is that while yes, they are a very good team, they do tend to take a lot of jumpshots. They've been red hot here and Aldridge has been incredible but one thing I know about basketball is that it does not take much to go from red hot to ice cold. Really, it just takes a fraction for those same shots to not fall - and that's something you really can't predict. This is why, longterm, it is better to back the team that can get the majority of its shots closer to the rim.
    Is this your outlook for the game? Significantly more paint points? Hmm. I don't see game 3 being any less of a jump shot shooting game then it usually is. They have been for 2 seasons straight and Houston has been playing the same style for 2 years straight. But I really don't think offence is the main factor here. It's clear Portland has enough offence at the very least (evidently much more after game 1 and 2). The problem lies in the 4th quarter if it's a 10 point houston game. How are you going to make a stop? how are you not going to choke after a season of choking? What is mchale going to adjust when he's continuously shown failure to adjust?

Evidently through the course of the season you know Houston is one of the worst against decent teams at holding leads. At rose garden? Sounds like a miracle to me.

Consider the starting 5. More than any other series the starting 5 mu matters most because the players will get an extended feel for one another due to the lack of bench for both sides.hence the 2 40 point games. Lilliard Aldridge are already both lightyears ahead in their match ups. Believe it or not I prefer Lopez over Dwight (I'm the biggest Dwight hater though). Batum wins his mu.

Once again Bro. , offence is not the underlying key to capping this game

WalkingLuckCharm

How about this? You're talking about a team that only regressed really fking late despite so much media coverage and hate. A team that's played through so many injuries and playoff games. A team that just won both 2 away games. Shots falling? Sounds like understanding and dissecting a team to me. Sounds like a mentally tough team vs what I think as the the bottom 3 mentally weak team.

I'd say if you wanna back houston it'd be game 4 if Portland wins. They will only win if Portland chill the fk out but even still it's hard at portkand

t-wizzle

LuckCharm you might need to reread my post. I think you misinterpreted a bit.

WalkingLuckCharm

LuckCharm you might need to reread my post. I think you misinterpreted a bit.
    Haha I did Bro I know u didn't make a pic I'm just ranting on what I am gonna bet on. Bit too obsessive over the playoffs these days rofl

First ... 10111213141516 ... Last