europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

European basketball game - ABA league

Partizan Belgrade - Radnicki ... Play is radnicki +10..

Partizan beat them first game on the road 20+ .. Partizan is without their best player this season and without 2 more guys that were starters in the first game,,,they have had rough stretch playing in euroleague as well.. Radnicki plays eurocup and is playing decent basketball..I just think 10 points is way too much and i believe line will go down.. I put big bet even though my bankroll is not huge..i follow these league and teams...good luck whatever u decide to do..

europe_baller

Line this morning at bovada at 7.5...just like I anticipated it was way off.. Lets hope I am right about game too ..
    I though it should open around 7 or so.. IMO they should cover 7.5 as well..

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

i guess they got used to playing without him and they scored the most points that they have in the last month. I guess the rule is NEVER FADE HOME TEAMS.

europe_baller

i still think it was the right play...that was their largest lead 30 secs to the end of game...terrible loss.. they got few calls and such...ughhh really really heated right now...oh well..