Hatador
    Hatador's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers win SU against the clippers tomorrow

I don't care what the line is. Beyond that 46 point 1st quarter the clippers looked horrendous tonight against the biggest Swiss cheese D in the league. I know what you're gonna say the lakers D is equally terrible. But they have 3 hall of famers on offense.

PS

how is Lamar Odom still in the NBA?

Shipcity
    Shipcity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1141

Their starters barely pushed 30 minutes tonight for a reason. And your hall of famer argument is terrible. Steve Nash will disappear tomorrow with paul/bledsoe on him and dwight is no where near hall of famer status right now with his shoulder injury.

Hatador

19 points and 18 rebounds against the suns, shooting over 50%.. Howard looks fine. No way "lob city" is going to have any inside presence against him.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Um, Lakers really suck. They let Phoenix push them every which way yesterday.

Kira
    Just as planned
    Kira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Lakers is a lock

bet your house

Shipcity

lol, he used to do that every night last year. Go away with ur shitty stat lines. Phoenix is garbage, means nothing.

Shipcity

There is a reason the Lakers have lost twice already this year. They don't have home court advantage because its a neutral site obviously, and the clippers are a far superior team. Not to mention when you can take the opposing teams pg out of the game you make it difficult for the other team to run their offense, and there is no way in hell this team can beat the clippers with kobe playing facilitator. Kobe has averaged 39 points with 60% shooting over the previous two games and they have still come up short twice.

Hatador

National TV. Statement game on everyone bantering about them not making the playoffs. Kobe furious about his shitty performance against Phoenix. And so on... I'm not Nostradamus; I just have a gut feeling.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i want to play clippers, but tomorrow is 4th game in 5 nights for clippers (even though starters have had to do zero against 6ers +rockets 2nd half)
    lakers are slow though so it evens out, i think it's a coinflip, bol

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

I love it when Kobe is furious or angry. He will probably jack up 45 shots himself but missing 30 of them. Lakers will lose because of him.

MP123
    MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    I love it when Kobe is furious or angry. He will probably jack up 45 shots himself but missing 30 of them. Lakers will lose because of him.
    Lol!!!!!!! I hope u don't bet on the nba son

vasilli07

Quote Originally Posted by MP123 View Post
    Lol!!!!!!! I hope u don't bet on the nba son
    U probably should watch how Lakers has actually played better in the last few games without Kobe being the main hero.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Lol bragging about their play vs Suns, worst team in WC (who they lost their previous matchup against ). I love these bold predictors. When they lose they just disappear but if they pull out a lucky win nthey act like the mad capper.
    Last edited by brainfreeze0; 02-14-13 at 06:53 AM.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes the Lakers struggle against shit teams like Phoenix and the Bobcats. But that is nothing new. Those struggles existed even when they won their last two titles.

Lakers will at the very least keep this game close. The clips halfcourt game is non-existent beyond CP3, so as long as the Lakers can somewhat control the tempo they will give themselves a chance to win.

Also, how many times have you seen Kobe have 2 consecutive horrible games in his career? Very few. I think kobe has a killer game tonight and as long as Dwight doesn't act a bitch they will be fine.

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

I agree with riffraff24 about the halfcourt offense of the Clipps. Somehow shitty.
    Chris Paul dribble dribble dribble dribble.

Spgillydakid
    Spgillydakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Yes the Lakers struggle against shit teams like Phoenix and the Bobcats. But that is nothing new. Those struggles existed even when they won their last two titles.

Lakers will at the very least keep this game close. The clips halfcourt game is non-existent beyond CP3, so as long as the Lakers can somewhat control the tempo they will give themselves a chance to win.

Also, how many times have you seen Kobe have 2 consecutive horrible games in his career? Very few. I think kobe has a killer game tonight and as long as Dwight doesn't act a bitch they will be fine.
    Who cares, how many times have you seen Kobe put up 35 to 45 point and they still lose! bottom line is the Clips are deep as shit. They have a legit 8-10 stud on that team. Who is going to show up besides kobe? Not fagget ass Metta World-Peace. What kind of name is that anyways... That is like a nazi changing his name to David Ilove-Jews. Clips by 10 but maybe even 25! Put a rack on it.

Shipcity

Quote Originally Posted by Spgillydakid View Post
    Who cares, how many times have you seen Kobe put up 35 to 45 point and they still lose! bottom line is the Clips are deep as shit. They have a legit 8-10 stud on that team. Who is going to show up besides kobe? Not fagget ass Metta World-Peace. What kind of name is that anyways... That is like a nazi changing his name to David Ilove-Jews. Clips by 10 but maybe even 25! Put a rack on it.
    Lmao, im with you on that one

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Most truthful thing anyone has ever said on this site. Got Clippers ML for a big bet. Worth 65-67% return for the risk imo. I see paul terrorizing the lakers D. Oh and not to mention the other 9 players who can put up 20 on any night.

Ji.chi
    Ji.chi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers should be playing out of necessity now, to go all out to make the playoffs. Probably Lakers tonight in a close one.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!

At least spell your homophobic slurs right if you're going to make a 12-year old's argument.

Shipcity

Quote Originally Posted by Hatador View Post
    National TV. Statement game on everyone bantering about them not making the playoffs. Kobe furious about his shitty performance against Phoenix. And so on... I'm not Nostradamus; I just have a gut feeling.
    Need more than gut feelings to cap, sorry to break it to ya. If you're going to make stupid posts like this you should probably back it up with more than ur shitty gut feelings. Kobe being furious isnt going to make that asscrap team of his play any better. Go back to covers and save these poor sheep some money

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hatador View Post
    I don't care what the line is. Beyond that 46 point 1st quarter the clippers looked horrendous tonight against the biggest Swiss cheese D in the league. I know what you're gonna say the lakers D is equally terrible. But they have 3 hall of famers on offense.

PS

how is Lamar Odom still in the NBA?

good one. but what is the punch-line?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post

nice call

vasilli07

Not even close. Lakers can just start tanking for the season.

Ratzz

the closest the game was for the Lakers was tip-off:

CLIPPERS*0
    LAKERS*0

(Lakers were*covering the +3*also at tip-off)*is that bet available anywhere.. anyone?

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Um, yes, Lakers STILL suck. Get outta here with that shiz, op. These cover kids, wtf?!???!

2Cold2Hold
    2Cold2Hold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

lol at ever thinking the Lakers could beat the clippers...clippers in full strength vs. one of the worst teams in the league...Lakers overrated, learn and save your money.