shhhhh22
    shhhhh22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

WNBA "Strategy"

WTH is wrong with this league. How can a team that with 5 points with more than 20 seconds left on the clock just stand there and watch as the other team dribbles out the clock?? this phoenix game that just ended, Detroit down by 3 with 13 seconds.... and they do NOTHING! WTF. and I've seen this multiple times this season. Someone please explain to me what the hell these chicks are thinking?

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

This WNBA capping isn't easy. At least with the NBA you KNOW who's going to win and they won't let you down lol. But the WNBA isn't as bad as baseball. A win today a loss tomorrow... 3 wins traight followed by 3 loses straight.... too many ups and downs. And I don't see how Detroit won a championship. How do you lose to Phoenix without Taurasi. That's like losing to Phoenix without Steve Nash.

Psylence
    Psylence's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 296

They are women, expect inconsistency!

peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

I know I had the half time over bet. Pho is the 2nd best FT shooting team in the WNBA. If I was coach I would do hack a Ford assuming she's still on the floor, if not foul their next worst FT shooter. Force Detroit to foul and force them to take a half court 3 to not even send it to OT. Makes no sense.

Half court 3 or win in OT, I'll put my money that Det can't make the half court 3 anytime

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Hack a Ford lol. I agree I don't how many times I've heard Barkely and Kenny Smith say that. Don't give them a chance to shoot the 3 but send them to the line. But that 3 pointer by Detroit to send it to O.T. was pretty far beyond the line lol.