wguan2
    wguan2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 813

Even though I bet Denver tonight, I still stand by the fact that they just are not the same team. Not even close. Losing Afflalo was HUGE for this team. Their halfcourt sets look so pathetic without a true 3 point threat.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2197

Quote Originally Posted by wguan2 View Post
    Even though I bet Denver tonight, I still stand by the fact that they just are not the same team. Not even close. Losing Afflalo was HUGE for this team. Their halfcourt sets look so pathetic without a true 3 point threat.
    Been trying to explain this to goat all year.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    That was Lawson dude. Iguadala hit the 3 when he had the open shot. Iguadala is not a scorer he's a defender and intangibles guy. He can also hit clutch shots as he has already done several times in Denver. Not sure why you're blaming him for this. I got to catch the 2nd half of this game and Denver gave up too many offensive boards. They shot lights out tonight. Denver is one of the best offensive teams I've seen this year but they always seem to fukk up in the final 2 minutes of games. It's all good. Let them keep losing. Books will keep undervaluing them. Nuggets are capable of winning 10 straight in this league.
    Bro Iguodala was awful. Every time he touches the ball it sticks. Guy can't maintain any sort of rhythm within the offense. He is weird because once and a while he makes a lucky shot like the one he threw up at the end but he is a terrible shooter.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I actually don't mind that they lost. Lots of guys are thinking like you wizz and the books are thinking like you too. They are gonna keep undervaluing Denver. George Karl will win over 45 50 games just like always.

wguan2

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Bro Iguodala was awful. Every time he touches the ball it sticks. Guy can't maintain any sort of rhythm within the offense. He is weird because once and a while he makes a lucky shot like the one he threw up at the end but he is a terrible shooter.
    If you watch him play, he plays like Lebron when he first entered the league. Broke ass jump shot, clumsy handles but he's faster and stronger than most of the players guarding him. That's why he's such a great defender, he can use all of his talents but he doesn't need to shoot or dribble lol. When Brewer is one of your best three point threats, there may be a problem... Where's Al Harrington this year? Is he in Orlando or was he waived?

wguan2

I actually don't mind that they lost. Lots of guys are thinking like you wizz and the books are thinking like you too. They are gonna keep undervaluing Denver. George Karl will win over 45 50 games just like always.
    I hope so, Denver has always been one of my favorite teams to bet on. They play with energy every night so you know what you're going to get out of them. I really hope they improve.

t-wizzle

Goat I took Denver tonight because this was a big game for them. It's time for them to get themselves above that .500 mark but right now they just can't do it. Karl has his hands full with this squad. I'm telling you, this trade make them a worse team. Still a playoff squad but not as good as last year's team.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Congrats Goat on that LAL -13 +462 bet! What a great score...

bodybag
    bodybag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Goat I didnt tail the LAL-13 not only because I could not find it at 5D but I dont have that much faith in them but you were on it...kudos to you on that one

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

TheGoat rocks the night! Thanks...

PS...bring back that bald dude...place not same without him.
    Last edited by boondoggle; 12-05-12 at 10:26 PM.

GiooVictory
    GiooVictory's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Goat Milk thanks for the picks tonight!!
    GL man!

Goat Milk

PLAY 70: DALLAS -.5 2ND HALF -110 RISK $110 TO WIN $100

I have been horrible on 2nd halves this year as I have been betting without watching which in the NBA in my opinion is a recipe for disaster. Clippers are winning by 18 but this game should be a lot closer. Dallas has turned the ball over which has led pretty much to this 18 point lead. I expect a Carlisle led team to clean up the turnovers in the 2nd half. I don't like the fact that the Mavs are taking a lot of jumpers but their bench is playing well and that's imperative on the road if you're going to win. I think Dallas can storm back in this game and CP3 is in assist mode tonight which is always a good sign.

I don't bet against Chris Paul when he's in scoring mode.

Byrone09
    Byrone09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by bodybag View Post
    Goat I didnt tail the LAL-13 not only because I could not find it at 5D but I dont have that much faith in them but you were on it...kudos to you on that one
    Yeah that sucked for me. I wanted to place on that but 5Dimes doesn't allow for that much point selling or buying...

Goat Milk

PLAY 71: MIAMI -7 -110 RISK $110 to win $100

Analysis later

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Goat Milk I think you should avoid 2nd half plays because they've been killing you lol but other than that you are doing really well.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

guys this is what we call the beginning of the end.

Goat trying to get cute on 2nd halfs games of games he isnt watching....people who are following Goat blindly PLEASE search his last year threads. Hes the worst of the worst who has a decent start through 20 games. He is now going to try and force plays.

Faders....stand...by
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daimoshokage

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11207

play 64: Lakers -13 +462 (heritage) risk $50

play 65: Lakers -4.5 -110 risk $110

play 66: Lakers ml/jazz ml parlay risk $220 to win $202
    PLAY 67: LAKERS ML/JAZZ ML/BULLS ML +210 Risk $50
    PLAY 68: Lakers -2.5 -110 1st half Risk $55
    PLAY 69: DENVER +2 -110 Risk $110
    PLAY 70: DALLAS -.5 2ND HALF -110 RISK $110 TO WIN $100

December 5th

4-3 (
    $+363.00)

NBA Season
    44-25-1 (
    $2724.75)

Spreads: 18-11-1 (
    $781.75)
    Moneylines: 10-3 (
    $807.50)
    Totals: 1-0
    ($100.00)
    Halves: 6-9 (
    -$177.50)
    Parlays: 6-0 ($1158.00)

Props: 2-0 ($150.00)
    TT: 1-2 (-$95.00)

Thanks for the points in the last record update. Appreciate it guys.
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave MexicanStallion 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dontparlaymebro gave MexicanStallion 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

mexcianstallion.....as a member of this forum with history and knowledge I think you are doing new comers a dis service by keeping track of his record. It gives him legitimacy that he shouldn't have. People play with REAL money and are tailing people like sammy and goat because of a few games. Its sad

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

I am goats biggest critic, but if those guys tailed him to almost 3 grand, then they can afford to lose a little bit if Goat cools down. Which, as much as a lot of people want him too, I don't think he will cool down that much.

Catchn_Picks

Great season so far Goat...I really stepped up the LAL play due to you comments..ty for sharing

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't ever listen to Goat when on Miami and you'll be fine............

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Analysis later

upscope

Analysis later
    No need to post this. We all know u love the CHeat every single night regardless of spread or situation. We all know u love CHeat 1st half, Cheat 2nd half, CHeat 1stQ 2Q 3Q 4Q. CHeat ML, CHeat reverse spreads. LeBron OVER any prop avail, DWade OVER any prop avail, Bosh OVER any prop avail...
    If tailing Goat just autobet this everynight, cause that's his play or lean.

upscope

Personal challenge to Goat

Just once I want to see you fade the CHeat or LAL. I don't think u have the nads 2 do so cause u simply can't get over the awe of the "best" & "most athletic" players & bring yourself to fade them. Don't worry Goat there's a point spread in play to even it out. It's not like u have to fade them on the ML nor every single night. JUST ONCE BRO!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: matt#1

hunter8720
    hunter8720's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 712

nice work goat keep up the good work

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post

Just once I want to see you fade the CHeat or LAL. I don't think u have the nads 2 do so cause u simply can't get over the awe of the "best" & "most athletic" players & bring yourself to fade them. Don't worry Goat there's a point spread in play to even it out. It's not like u have to fade them on the ML nor every single night. JUST ONCE BRO!!
    Goat Milk has 751 storage lockers in 16 different countries full of NBA film

know your role, fall back, pal
    Points Awarded:

upscope gave DudleyDawson 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Byrone09
    Byrone09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

I don't think he has wagered on the Heat or the Lakers that much this season, maybe 2 games each. The only poor play was when he went like 6x on the Heat or something like that. Been having a great season thus far Goat!

The Architect
    The Architect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

I don't understand what the big deal is here..So everyone is on Goat Milk because he never bets against the heat? He, like myself, obviously doesn't really ever see an edge to betting against them...not only are they the most talented team in the NBA with the best player on the planet, they are capable, every single night, regardless of your analysis and what the trends say, to win and cover a spread. If YOU think they are so overvalued and it is such an easy play to pick against them, then YOU go for it. YOU muster up the cojones and place your bets against LeBron and co. I'm a diehard Heat fan, so this is close to home for me, but don't take that as personal bias. I am very close here to the source of this team, and I truly know how good they are. Betting against them isn't for me. If it isn't for Goat either, then bet the other way, leave him alone, and shut the f*ck up. It's ridiculous
    Points Awarded:

JayDeezy gave The Architect 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hunter8720 gave The Architect 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mvanja

1sob
    1sob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

these trolls have nothing else better to do but to
    give negative attitude to ppl that constatly contributing to the forum.
    nice call on the Fakers

Catchn_Picks

Who cares how many times he picks the Heat...the question is how will they play tonight given these situations?

Goat Milk

Stay on the sidelines and witness. Know your roll son. Know your place.

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

What are your thoughts on Miami's defense this year? The roster is almost the same other than adding few players to the roster but they are either struggling or not trying very hard..

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

the way Goat demands respect from a bunch of strangers on the internet almost makes me piss myself

some people grave attention badly.....do you guys really think Goat Milk wants to build your bankrolls? Please..

relax, Goatrude....I'm only f'ing wit ya cause it's funny...

best of luck tonight, pal

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by h3da View Post
    What are your thoughts on Miami's defense this year? The roster is almost the same other than adding few players to the roster but they are either struggling or not trying very hard..
    It's a lack of effort. Miami doesn't care about the regular season. You will only see the real Miami Heat team when they play on prime time against some of the NBAs best teams and when March and April start to roll around.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lemme take a wild guess? Goatcum is on the Heat tonight. Fukkin square!

First ... 16171819202122 ... Last