sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

1* Hibbert -2.5 (points & rebounds) v. Bosh (-125/$1.80 Sportingbet)

sando

Quote Originally Posted by Lilfatbum View Post
    Good to see you back Sando, what are your angles on pacers?
    Beasley out and Wade not at 100%
    Miami's biggest weakness is Indiana's strength (size and rebounds)
    Pacers are 9-0 at home and 6-3 ATS
    Home team is 4-0 ATS last 4 games between these two.
    Pacers are 4-1 ATS last 5 against Heat
    Pacers are simply the better team at the moment
    Pacers have been waiting for this game all season.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Good luck dude

Lilfatbum
    Lilfatbum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3555

Cheers Sando, Heat can't rebound to save their lives at the moment, if hibbert stays out of early foul trouble they should be good, best of luck!

MiddleMan
    MiddleMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1060

I tried to put a $105 bet on Milwaukee +7.5 with Luxbet and they declined the bet and changed the line to +6.0. They're seriously a weak company if they're that concerned over a $105 bet. Their traders must throw a dart at a dartboard to set their damn lines, seriously.

shevabets
    GEROSKIPOU B'TCH
    shevabets's Avatar Become A Pro!

They just don't like angle shooters. It's normal.

sando

NBA 2nd Half

1* Nets 2nd Half ML (+135 Pinnacle)

sando

My 3 favourite things in the NBA

1. Making money.
    2. Watching the Heat lose.
    2a. Watching Bosh get dominated by REAL centres.
    3. Watching the Lakers win.

unitedlad
    unitedlad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7803

Looking like a nice comeback night. Just wondering, do you watch the one game live or do you switch between multiple?

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Speaking of Lakers wins...

sando

Quote Originally Posted by unitedlad View Post
    Looking like a nice comeback night. Just wondering, do you watch the one game live or do you switch between multiple?
    Tonight I just watched the Pacers/Heat game (with Celtics/Nets on another monitor) as I have been eagerly waiting for this game and wanted to enjoy it. Usually have 4 games up and just rotate between each game every couple of minutes. Don't even miss much with the ridiculous amount of time-outs and breaks in the NBA. Also keep the box score of every game open and use the "realtime" scores from ESPN to get all scores as they change in real time.

unitedlad

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Tonight I just watched the Pacers/Heat game (with Celtics/Nets on another monitor) as I have been eagerly waiting for this game and wanted to enjoy it. Usually have 4 games up and just rotate between each game every couple of minutes. Don't even miss much with the ridiculous amount of time-outs and breaks in the NBA. Also keep the box score of every game open and use the "realtime" scores from ESPN to get all scores as they change in real time.
    That's dedication. I usually watch the 2, one on TV and the other on laptop monitor. Brookyln getting no good looks at all this quarter. Celtics have seriously impressed so far this season. Point to prove.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

debating between the 'over' in this contest or the Lakers ML.

Pheonix is not a "push-over" this year, I believe they'll come out firing. The 'over' in this matchup has been something I've been eye'ing since opening line.

GL everyone.

miss_sbets
    miss_sbets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5594

unitedlad

OMG Green

jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15064

NBA 2nd Half

J. Green makes three point jumper (J. Crawford assists)

dang

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

My 3 favourite things in the NBA

1. Making money.
    2. Watching the Heat lose.
    2a. Watching Bosh get dominated by REAL centres.
    3. Watching the Lakers win.
    agree with all ... even 3 and im not a lakers fan but i bet them a lot at home and im a steve blake fan (maryland terps)

with that said. i will be on lakers-3. lol gl

unitedlad

I knew that was going to happen as soon as I saw Nets running out the clock for the 24 clock violation.

sando

NBA 2nd Half

So much for a potential perfect day. That was so so sick. Game is over, everyone shaking hands with 0.9 seconds left and clown chucks it from halfway - swish - to lose the 2nd Half ML by 1...

unitedlad

So much for a potential perfect day. That was so so sick. Game is over, everyone shaking hands with 0.9 seconds left and clown chucks it from halfway - swish - to lose the 2nd Half ML by 1...
    The beats feels so f**king sick when they go against you but great when they go for you. Swings and roundabouts I suppose.

dRavidC
    dRavidC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6849

wow you just can't make this shit up

OZnBa Fan
    OZnBa Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well done today champ

unitedlad

Sando, did you catch the Lakers game on Sunday? How was their tempo of play with the return of Kobe? I would imagine it slowed down, trying to get him in isolation situations.

sando

Quote Originally Posted by unitedlad View Post
    Sando, did you catch the Lakers game on Sunday? How was their tempo of play with the return of Kobe? I would imagine it slowed down, trying to get him in isolation situations.
    Kobe tried way to hard to fit into the "system" constantly passing up shots he would normally take, and the result was way too many turnovers, although he did have some very nice assists to go with it and some great contested rebounds. His first real play of the game he trapped DeRozan in the corner and just smothered him and took the ball away and reminded everyone that he used to be the best on ball defender in the league. Was a poor return all up and the Lakers looked really out of cohesion as everyone tried to hard to adjust to Kobe, while he (Kobe) tried to hard to adjust to them. Kobe didn't lose the game however, it was Gasol mainly - who was just horrible, I mean really bad and it was so sad to see (as a Lakers fan). Amir Johnson had a career night against Pau as well. Also Sacre starting over Hill (or even Williams is just not on). I expect the Lakers to be more relaxed today, after the hype surrounding game 1 (Kobe's return). Lakers starters were all in the - and Lakers bench were all in the + (never seen anything like it). Also I like Nick Young a lot more than most, however the Lakers (or any team for that matter) will never be good if he is their leading scorer. Last observation on the game was that Xavier Henry was probably the Lakers best and yet he only played 14 minutes. In my humble opinion, he has to be the #1 option behind Kobe off the bench.

unitedlad

Kobe tried way to hard to fit into the "system" constantly passing up shots he would normally take, and the result was way too many turnovers, although he did have some very nice assists to go with it and some great contested rebounds. His first real play of the game he trapped DeRozan in the corner and just smothered him and took the ball away and reminded everyone that he used to be the best on ball defender in the league. Was a poor return all up and the Lakers looked really out of cohesion as everyone tried to hard to adjust to Kobe, while he (Kobe) tried to hard to adjust to them. Kobe didn't lose the game however, it was Gasol mainly - who was just horrible, I mean really bad and it was so sad to see (as a Lakers fan). Amir Johnson had a career night against Pau as well. Also Sacre starting over Hill (or even Williams is just not on). I expect the Lakers to be more relaxed today, after the hype surrounding game 1 (Kobe's return). Lakers starters were all in the - and Lakers bench were all in the + (never seen anything like it). Also I like Nick Young a lot more than most, however the Lakers (or any team for that matter) will never be good if he is their leading scorer. Last observation on the game was that Xavier Henry was probably the Lakers best and yet he only played 14 minutes. In my humble opinion, he has to be the #1 option behind Kobe off the bench.
    Thanks for the elaborate response, appreciate it. Not sure how much the team will have adjusted in the space of 2 days, trying to fit Kobe back into the team. Still think that lack of cohesion will definitely show through, but will this help the total going over tonight? Suppose increased turnovers leads to more fast breaks, but then there's the other side of Lakers trying to force shots with the clock running down.

Can't quite get my head round how Hill isn't the starting Center. Absolute beast on the boards. Love watching on the offensive boards especially, great at getting an early position.

BOL on the total bud.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

bullshit

sando

With everyone healthy, the Lakers clearly have the best bench in the league.

pg - Nash, Farmar (assuming Blake starts)
    sg - Henry, Meeks (Kobe starts)
    sf - Young (assuming Johnson starts)
    pf - Williams (assuming Hill starts)
    c - Kaman, Sacre (assuming Gasol starts)

The problem with this team is that their starting unit is bottom 5, in fact only the Bucks, 76'ers are probably the Jazz are worse starting units, and maybe the Celtics and Suns?

thorny
    thorny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1686

wow suns-lakers 14pts in 1st qtr...

thorny
    thorny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1686

Quote Originally Posted by thorny View Post
    wow suns-lakers 14pts in 1st qtr...
    anyone watching? cause i'm seeing different scores on different sites...

unitedlad

And that rounds off a superb night. Should have been perfect. Congrats!

sando

Quote Originally Posted by thorny View Post
    anyone watching? cause i'm seeing different scores on different sites...
    No need to worry if you played the Lakers/Suns 1st H Over - 105 points at HT.

Would have been a 7-0 day if not for Greens 0.9 second garbage time half court 3...

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Lakers 2nd half.

Cornelius
    Cornelius's Avatar Become A Pro!

No need to worry if you played the Lakers/Suns 1st H Over - 105 points at HT.

Would have been a 7-0 day if not for Greens 0.9 second garbage time half court 3...
    Welcome back! glad youre doing well again.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

With everyone healthy, the Lakers clearly have the best bench in the league.

pg - Nash, Farmar (assuming Blake starts)
    sg - Henry, Meeks (Kobe starts)
    sf - Young (assuming Johnson starts)
    pf - Williams (assuming Hill starts)
    c - Kaman, Sacre (assuming Gasol starts)

The problem with this team is that their starting unit is bottom 5, in fact only the Bucks, 76'ers are probably the Jazz are worse starting units, and maybe the Celtics and Suns?
    agreed, great bench. way different than last year. way younger. way more athletic. west is weak this year imo. lakers have a shot.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Hey Davo,

Lakers 0-2 ATS since Kobe's return.
    Last edited by hawley; 12-11-13 at 12:08 AM.

First ... 297298299300301302303 ... Last