burkestar
    burkestar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3462

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    Agree NC...I also had TOR +7.5.

Down 18 heading to the 4th Q and spotting 7½-points, Warriors won AND COVERED the points over Raps...hard to take...

This post in D2D's thread sheds some light, tho' on the 15-42 final-quarter "performance" that made this little bit of "amazing" happen.
    hah i feel for you man but i was actually on the warriors in that spot,,put yourself in my shoes and imagine how exhilarating the victory would of been, what goes around comes around, sometimes you'll be on that dreadful loss others you'll get the miracle win, but this is why we all love basketball

miss_sbets
    miss_sbets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5594

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    I'll be back lads, just need to take some time off and clear my head.
    Very disappointed with my results so far this season...
    I'm not the one to teach you how to bet. However here's what I found: in times when nothing seems to work like it should/it used to, I limit the number of plays I make/post. Severely. For some strange reason it just seems to work. I know it may sound silly and that 'gambling is a life long game and stop loss makes no sense. So I understand this borders on superstition... but it works! Notice I'm not doing anything differently, still 'same research, same angles'. But I paper bet a lot more (post on a different forum) and only put money on 1-2 plays a day. Knowing how hundred(s) of people probably tail you every day, you are a different beast... you may want to *post* just 1-2 plays a day until your luck changes.

I'd be very interested to see if you tried this approach and posted 1 NBA pick a day for a week. Maybe as many second halves as you like (they are working out just fine aren't they) but just one full game selection, each night.

Please don't stop posting altogether. So many sports out there!

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Sando went 2-1 on twitter today

Cobra Kai
    Cobra Kai's Avatar Become A Pro!

Or just post your in game plays for a while.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by miss_sbets View Post
    I'm not the one to teach you how to bet. However here's what I found: in times when nothing seems to work like it should/it used to, I limit the number of plays I make/post. Severely. For some strange reason it just seems to work. I know it may sound silly and that 'gambling is a life long game and stop loss makes no sense. So I understand this borders on superstition... but it works! Notice I'm not doing anything differently, still 'same research, same angles'. But I paper bet a lot more (post on a different forum) and only put money on 1-2 plays a day. Knowing how hundred(s) of people probably tail you every day, you are a different beast... you may want to *post* just 1-2 plays a day until your luck changes.

I'd be very interested to see if you tried this approach and posted 1 NBA pick a day for a week. Maybe as many second halves as you like (they are working out just fine aren't they) but just one full game selection, each night.

Please don't stop posting altogether. So many sports out there!
    Ok I accept your challenge miss, I will post my favourite play each day until I feel like I have things back on track, and then hopefully "business as usual". I am really confused about what has gone wrong this season, I guess the casual observer would simply say I am post too many plays, however like D2D I am a high volume guy, and the strategy usually works for me.

It sure isn't for lack of preparation, as I read, listen, watch and discuss not stop NBA this time of the year. Apart from A-League and MMA there is basically nothing that consumes my attention until the AUS sports season rolls around in March next year. It could be that I am just trying too hard, or perhaps (in all honesty) that I simply am not as "sharp" as I think I am?

Regardless I do ok with my live trading, so I will continue to post 2nd Half NBA plays (hitting at 66% this season 29-15), and keep paper trading with my pre-game plays while I work to turn things around. Thanks everyone for the continued support. I know we are all just "an online crew" however behind the keyboards we are all still people and the support is definitely appreciated.

So as far as 1 play for tommorow...

2* Heat -5 (-103/$1.97 Pinnacle)

* I rarely back the Heat (they are hard to predict their desire on any given night and you never know if D-Wade will be playing), I am definitely not one who try's to build their roll behind playing the Heat ATS.
    ** I am well aware of how good the Bulls record is against the Heat in recent times (without D-Rose).
    *** I am also aware that the line is suspiciously short at -5, however just because Vegas is tempting us to bet one side (Heat ATS), it doesn't mean that we will lose - I mean they (Vegas line makers) are not fortune tellers, just high level handicappers.
    ****Heat are dynamite ATS when coming off a loss in recent times (last couple seasons).
    Points Awarded:

GunnerCrow09 gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MrXYZ gave sando 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sando

One last thing, my apologies for not posting my my 2nd half plays today on SBR - this is where I made a name for myself, so yeah I feel kind of guilty for posting my 2nd Half plays yesterday on twitter (and not SBR).

feedmecappers
    feedmecappers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1989

GL tonight Sando

sando

• NBA 2nd Half Play LA @ MemphisUnder 95 2nd Half (+100 Pinnacle) 1x

Lilfatbum
    Lilfatbum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3555

Points pouring in the fourth, clips and Grizzles playing no D, hope this doesn't become another bad beat

Lilfatbum
    Lilfatbum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3555

Erggghh.

nbaprofosor
    nbaprofosor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

wow .you are really some one ,im going to tell my childeren about one day.well you sould have just post @ twitter alright.

Tim Gerry Mander
    Tim Gerry Mander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Daimo in disguise!

13 weeks until the NRL kicks off.

Bill_Hicks
    Bill_Hicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11285

Trolls = Newman

Name:  nm.jpg
Views: 832
Size:  7.0 KB

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

hey sando what do you think about daniel adongo?

he is gonna debut for the colts this sunday.

as you may already know, the guy is a rugby player from south africa.

i've always said, there are some rugby guys that can be great linebackers in the nfl.

wouldn't you think there are better rugby players that can make it in the nfl from new zealand and australia? thoughts?

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    hey sando what do you think about daniel adongo?

he is gonna debut for the colts this sunday.

as you may already know, the guy is a rugby player from south africa.

i've always said, there are some rugby guys that can be great linebackers in the nfl.

wouldn't you think there are better rugby players that can make it in the nfl from new zealand and australia? thoughts?
    Sorry for jumping in, but really?! What position is he? Is he starting? Sorry for 20 questions!

He has an average player at NPC level did a few good things a game because of his size but that's about it, didn't stand out for anything other than being big really. If he can make it in the NFL there is plenty of guys (especially in league as I see that as similar game in terms of how athletes are built) that could for sure.

I mean this guy would NEVER had made the grade in a good super rugby side (the step up from the rugby division he was playing in NZ), he wouldn't of even made the starting team for the top NPC sides.

sweepem
    sweepem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14221

Adongo is a bum. 5 games from the bench for the Kings last season. The Kings were the worst S15 Team. He looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane.

thorny
    thorny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1686

its probably same reason Kangaroos got Majak Daw...just purely based on physique, and hope he'll learn on the game

aussieH
    Update your status
    aussieH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7720

Hey sando. I have not posted much lately but been watching.

You will have a good run soon so keep your head up.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by nbaprofosor View Post
    wow .you are really some one ,im going to tell my childeren about one day.well you sould have just post @ twitter alright.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Sorry for jumping in, but really?! What position is he? Is he starting? Sorry for 20 questions!

He has an average player at NPC level did a few good things a game because of his size but that's about it, didn't stand out for anything other than being big really. If he can make it in the NFL there is plenty of guys (especially in league as I see that as similar game in terms of how athletes are built) that could for sure.

I mean this guy would NEVER had made the grade in a good super rugby side (the step up from the rugby division he was playing in NZ), he wouldn't of even made the starting team for the top NPC sides.
    not sure if he's starting but he's making his debut as a colt this sunday.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...1813--nfl.html

miss_sbets
    miss_sbets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5594

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Ok I accept your challenge miss, I will post my favourite play each day until I feel like I have things back on track, and then hopefully "business as usual". I am really confused about what has gone wrong this season, I guess the casual observer would simply say I am post too many plays, however like D2D I am a high volume guy, and the strategy usually works for me.

2* Heat -5 (-103/$1.97 Pinnacle)
    ****Heat are dynamite ATS when coming off a loss in recent times (last couple seasons).
    1) I hope you stick to this, it always works for me and it will for you!
    2) I'm betting the Heat regardless of the spread their next game.

slimey
    slimey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2946

Such a has been

shevabets
    GEROSKIPOU B'TCH
    shevabets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by slimey View Post
    Such a has been
    said a nobody
    Points Awarded:

thorny gave shevabets 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sando

2nd Half Play

1* Nuggets -7.5 2nd Half (+108 Pinnacle)

sando

2nd Half Play

GS @ Houston

1* Over 105 2nd Half (-106 Pinnacle)
    Points Awarded:

aussieH gave sando 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

davopnz

You'd think when the two best 3 point shooting teams in NBA meet it'd rain 3's....Warriors 2-15...Rockets 4-22, that is nasty!

sando

2nd Half Play

Jazz @ Blazers

1.5* Blazers -3 2nd Half (+102 Pinnacle)

sando

UFC Fight Night 33

Hunt v Silva

1.5* Hunt (+131/$2.31 Pinnacle)

sando

A League Football

Melbourne Heart @ Western Sydney

1.5* Western Sydney -1.25 ($1.88/-113 Pinnacle) *-1.25 = -1 and -1.5

MiddleMan
    MiddleMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1060

I like that play. I like WSW to lead at HT more. They seem to play A LOT like Mourinho's Chelsea in the mid 2000s. Grab an early 1-0 lead and defend it.

Having said that, Heart leak goals like anything, so I can see Western Sydney pumping them into submission.

I'm on Wanderers at $1.93 to lead at HT with Centrebet.

P.S. Sando, why do you use American odds when you're an Aussie, and most people who follow you in this thread would also be Aussie? It's good that you use both actually. It's just that usually I see you use American odds if you are using one and not the other.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

I'm on the over 2.5 goals @1.80 in the Wanderers/Heart game. Good luck guys.

davopnz

Sa 7's starting soon, Sando you be betting?

ParlayBricker
    ParlayBricker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

How'd ya like that Hunt/Silva fight? I thought it was one of the best fights I've seen in quite some time, it was laughable how gassed they both were by the end of it , silva looked like he wanted to take a nap on hunt late in that 5th round.

Cornelius
    Cornelius's Avatar Become A Pro!

WSW, with so much possession can't do shit with it. what a waste.

Rustyglobes
    Rustyglobes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Rugby 7's on in the next half an hour can't wait... I like to just watch the first round of matches and get a gauge on how these teams, New Zealand started very sluggish in last weeks tournament and didn't cover their 1st games line maybe they will want to get off to a better start and atone for the thumping they received at the hands of Fiji in the final.

Wales at the line against the USA looks tempting too

First ... 292293294295296297298 ... Last